[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is Bernie's 47% moment. There is no recovering from this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1457319438801.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457319438801.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
This is Bernie's 47% moment. There is no recovering from this.
>>
>>66886252
I'd like to think so, but realistically he never stood a chance to begin with. Primary turnout was low even before those comments.
>>
That's out of context and he won Michigan right after saying that even though every poll had him down by double digits
>>
>>66887630
Found the redditfag...

are they even trying?
>>
>>66886252
what was the actual 47% moment? I hear this number over and over, what does it mean?
>>
>>66887694
but he's right, thats what happened.
>>
>>66887786
it's not out of context though, anybody who watched the clip knows that
>>
>>66887630
just because the quote is abridged doesn't mean it's out of context, that's exactly what he said

>>66887769
there was a secret recording in 2012 of mitt romney speaking to a rich donor conference where he said 47% of the population contributed nothing to the country because they didn't pay income tax in the aggregate
>>
>>66886252
Getting caught on videotape defending Fidel Castro is much much more damaging
>>
>>66887694
Bernie was down something like 20% in Michigan polls then won the state shortly after that statement was made.
>denies the truth because he doesn't like it
>calls others reddit
>>
>>66886252

actually, thanks to /pol/'s soft-handed ginger emperor, moments like these are now quickly forgotten, since his bullshit overshadows the rest.
>>
>>66887995
so he won the Detroit state immediately after shitting on white people? Amazing! Truly a uniting force, not like that divisive Trump fella
>>
>>66888126

michigan is only ~15% black kiddo.
>>
>>66887835

That's not what Romney said you fucking retard. He said that 47% of the population relied on government assistance in some manner so it is not realistic for those people to vote against their own interest and they are going to always vote for those who continue their handouts. There's no reason to pursue those voters as a constituency as they are self-motivated.
>>
>>66887995
literally zero media coverage of his racist comment.

Sorry, he won't be winning any more states
>>
>Only white vote for sanders
>Sanders : blame white

?
>>
>>66888223
he's not wrong
>>66888201
>kiddo
>has edge right in his ID
you're gonna fit right in newfriend
>>
>>66887630
>That's out of context
Give the context then. Or is that your entire refutation?
>>
>>66888126
I'm not defending him you stupid syrupnigger, I'm stating facts. Learn to read. Holy fuck we need a northern wall as well.
>>
>>66888330
the refutation as you can see ITT is
>w-well he won after saying it!
>>
>>66888299
they're all cucks, they'd probably like him better if he announced his final solution to the white problem
>>
>>66888383
it's true though, sandals did better than he ever had among nigs after saying that
>>
>>66888267

>literally zero media coverage of his racist comment.
This, I only heard it because of /pol/
>>
>>66888267
>this is his 47% moment
>literally zero media coverage

/pol/ logic
>>
>>66888720
it's not gonna be enough, anyway we're not talking about how popular the statement is among the uneducated, we're talking about how accurate it is.
>>
File: Berniepoor.jpg (83 KB, 431x743) Image search: [Google]
Berniepoor.jpg
83 KB, 431x743
>>66886252
>>
You didn't post the rest of the quote
"So therefore we have to fuck everything up"
>>
>>66887769
Super delegates rig it for Clinton. All his delegates will turn to Clinton when he drops out.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.