[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Riddle me this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (44 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
44 KB, 1200x800
Why are Mexican nationals so anti-Trump?

Don't you WANT your fellow countrymen to stop leaving? Don't you WANT to stop the econokic/social/etc drain to stop?
>>
>>66885912
i am mexican
i support trump
>>
Hell no because all the beaners that come to the US are Mexico's niggers
>>
File: unnamed (7).jpg (26 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (7).jpg
26 KB, 443x332
I don't give a shit about the dude, it's out of my hands.
I'll just try to live my life as best as i can with what i'm given.
I fucking hate polliticians
>>
>>66885912
They know only the poor, lazy, and illiterate cross the border illegally; they dont want us to stop taking in all their retarded criminals and providing for them so they dont have to.
>>
I don't give a fuck, whoever wins the presidency will keep the agenda going nothing will change. I'm done watching politics its all bullshit.
>>
>>66885912
mostly are idots who only read the tittle of the new
>>
>>66885912
That's not the mexican flag.
>Don't you WANT your fellow countrymen to stop leaving?
I suppose but I don't have family or friends living in the US.

>Don't you WANT to stop the conokic/social/etc drain to stop?
Yes, but until the living wage goes up from 4 dollars a day today it's not going to stop. I'm a microbiologist, I graduated from college 2 years ago and I'm earning 9500 pesos/537 dollars a month.
It fucking sucks.
>>
File: SHO00290.jpg (65 KB, 738x150) Image search: [Google]
SHO00290.jpg
65 KB, 738x150
And be sure to talk to liberals threatening to leave over Trump deporting Mexicans why they want to go to Canada instead of Mexico
>>
>>66885912
the mexican government makes a lot of money from mexican nationals working in the US.

a lot of them work seasonal jobs here. go home for the winter and live like kings for 5 months and then come back.

i work in the pool industry in the midwest. we work crazy fucking hours in the spring and fall.

they go home, build there new house, "only house with a basement in my village" then come back to work.

i dont fault them really. id do the same shit if i was a beaner. the government needs to stop it from happening and there are a few ways to do this.

1. build wall
2. fine/imprison business owners who hire them
3. enforce the visa program and make them stricter.

the elite's dont want any of this to happen because it

1. lowers the wages for everyone else by making the labor pool larger
2. you can take advantage of migrant workers a lot easier than american citizens
>>
I think the "make them pay for the wall" is the most annoying part. It creates the feeling of having no sovereignty at all, and creates a terrible precedent.

Plus, the trade tariffs that Trump wants to put on Mexico are a violation of existing trade agreements, and would absolutely bankrupt Mexico.
>>
>>66889326

>would absolutely bankrupt Mexico

shame that their politicians and "intellectuals" were little fuckbois and talked trash,

FEET
TALLER
>>
>>66889326

If it would absolutely bankrupt Mexico then maybe they should just pay for the wall. If your neighbor has a dog who keeps shitting on your lawn you have every right to make your neighbor build a fence.
>>
>>66888048
A McDonald's worker makes more than you
>>
>>66889171
how come its always contractor types in bigass pickups riding around with trump stickers and bumperstickers whining about welfare when they're the dudes who hire these illegals for 3 dollars an hour to move wood around??
>>
>>66889845
cause those are the "low intelligence" voters on the trump side.

largely reactionary they hear "build wall" and get a hard on.
>>
>>66885912
They don't want to pay for a 10billion wall.
>>
Mexico has been exporting its social problems to the US. If Trump is elected, he has promised to send them back. Of course Mexicans are against this.
>>
>>66885912
Mexicans rather mow lawns than build walls.
>>
>>66889742
is far cheaper to live here though
>>
>>66891637
I wouldnt mind living in Mexico for 5 months out of the year.

Would your government let me?
Where do the gringos live in your country?
>>
>>66891953
>Would your government let me?
they let anyone with a pulse in
>Where do the gringos live in your country?
cartel kidnap houses
>>
>>66889326
>thinking Mexico has any shred of Sovereignty

Kek their government should be grateful to have the deal they currently do, instead they act like petulant children the moment we tell them they have to get off the gravy train.
>>
>>66889714
The 20% tariffs on imports are going online regardless of whether they pay for the Wall or not. The 35% tariffs on auto-parts depend on decisions made by American companies: "You build a factory there and I tax Mexico".
>>
We don't care about mexicans leaving because 90% of illegal immigrants are from the shittiest places here. Most of them think they have a chance there when it's way easier to be successful here.
>>
File: 1442971426582.jpg (77 KB, 610x681) Image search: [Google]
1442971426582.jpg
77 KB, 610x681
>>66885912
Yeah I thought about that when the mexican president chimped out. I guess their drug business would be effected though.
>>
>>66888048
Whoosh. What city?
>>
mexibros

answer this, por favor. >>66891953
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.