[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
''Red pilled'' wealth creation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Money talks.jpg (2 MB, 2655x2304) Image search: [Google]
Money talks.jpg
2 MB, 2655x2304
What are some red pilled ways to create personal financial wealth? I have been looking at the stock market but get scared when i read about the Eurozone, China, Greece and whatnot. Is it a scam? One of my neighbours have done incredibly well. He bought Netflix, Chipotle (sold), a medicin company with the name Celgen, and a couple of others back in the day. I believe he could retire today if he wanted too.

Idk, i'm just scared really. I want to find a way around the already established plebian infrastructure.
>>
>>66883827
Suck cocks for cash.
>>
>>66883827
If you don't know shit then dont play with it
>>
>>66883827
The stock market is a an excellent and reliable way to make sure that your money steadily gains value over time. Unless you are very educated in finance, it is not a good way at all to make money starting with very little.

You can head over to >>>/biz/ if you want advice from people who know what they're talking about.
>>
You can make some great wealth in the stock market.
>>
>>66883827

Invest in and trade "white gold" (cocaine). I don't think Mexico has a monopoly of drugs over there in Scandinavia.
>>
Put some of your wealth into precious metals so you have something left when the central banks print cash into meaninglessness.
>>
I wish i bought Celgen 16 years ago.....

I wouldn't have to work today.
>>
>>66883827
follow what the schemeing jews are doing. As they control the economy, and always be aware of their tricks
>>
Step 1: Buy mobile home
Step 2: Make mobile home nice inside and out
Step 3: Rent out mobile home
Step 4: Repeat
Step 5: ?????
Step 6: Profit
>>
>>66884019
>buy more asti
>>
>>66883904

I'll ruin your market and do it for free.
>>
>>66884019
>You can head over to >>>/biz/ if you want advice from people who know what they're talking about

Yeah, don't do that.

/biz/ consists of three things
>BUY ETHER/ETHER IS FOR KEKS
>How do I make a million dollars in a week?
>Take pictures of your portfolio
>>
>>66883827

Sell something you have to someone else at a price that is
1) the highest they are willing to pay, and
2) less than what it will cost you to replace it.
>>
>passive income

It's like working a whole lot in the beginning and living off good financial decisions after. Plus you can do other things like make even more money or vacation
>>
>>66886946

Why did my autocorrect replace "less" with "more?" I swear Google gets sneakier every day
>>
>>66884351

>tfw when did this and got robbed at gunpoint several times

Sticking to weed senpai, Chapo don't play
>>
>>66883827

The best way to earn a lot of money is to develop a skillset and education that is relatively rare and in demand. That's it. Forget the stock market.

A dude I went to school with is rich as fuck: he installs those spring loaded garage doors and he only works for a few hours per day. How does he make a lot of money doing this? Because that skill - installing those doors - is rare and in demand every time someone builds a new house.

I have a physics degree but I'm thinking about going back to do a Masters in either biophysics or perhaps nanotech/robotics. Why? Because expertise in those fields is rare and in demand.

It's simple. The best way to make money is to make yourself an integral and hard to replace part of any enterprise. That's all you gotta do.
>>
>>66887072

To earn a passive income on stock market dividends you need to have roughly over 2mil invested, if I remember orrectly. Even then, that only pays about the national average or some shit.
>>
File: neet.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>66883827
I retired on neetbux when i was 21
you could do the same ,
I bet the neetbux in Norway pay even more than in Belgium
>>
File: ohTcVZp.png (167 KB, 715x1100) Image search: [Google]
ohTcVZp.png
167 KB, 715x1100
>>66883827
>red pilled ways to create personal financial wealth
Start your own business at home. Even if it's part time. IDK how that works in Norway, but here in america having a business in a home is one of the few ways to actually generate wealth without much risk.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.