[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RNC Debate Questions for the Moderators
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1456598830485.png (552 KB, 927x509) Image search: [Google]
1456598830485.png
552 KB, 927x509
Interns for tonight's debate moderators are cruising this page for potential questions for their bosses tonight.

Let's help them with some questions.

Format:

> Who the question is directed to
> Some short statement of alleged facts
> Question

Bonus: Follow up question.

I'll go first

> Marco Rubio
> Screenshots and video show you apparently putting a pill in your mouth.
> What are you taking?

Bonus: How long have you been on it?
>>
>Ted Cruz
>roll tape of him pushing for the Gang of Eight Bill
>roll tape of him eating a booger
>splain
>>
> Donald Trump
> You have treated reporters horribly
> Will this be how you treat the WH Press Corps?

Bonus: Will there be a WH Press Corps?
>>
>>66883395
>Donald Trump
>It has been repeatedly noted that we need feminism, Islam, and affirmative action measures due to the fact that it is, the current year.
>Do you agree that it is the current year?

Bonus: What does the current year mean to you?
>>
>Trump
>Will you make anime real?
Follow up:
>Will you increase funding for genetically engineered cat girls?
>>
>senator Rubio
>you call Mr trump a con man yet you got elected as a tea party senator who promptly went and wrote the gang of 8 bill. How are you any different than what you are calling Mr trump?
>>
>>66885353
Oh, forgot to include alleged facts

>It's said your support base is only anime masturbaters.
>>
>>66883395
>Donald Trump
>You're a meanie doodoo head.
>Why won't you just fall in line and let the kike overlords control you?

Followup: Will you please sign my copy of The Art of the Deal?
>>
>All Candidates
>Talk about US space power
>any candidate, pls
>>
Republican debates are made bad by the moderators on purpose because they want to lose.

Seriously compare a democratic debate to the republican. It's pathetic how the republican debate goes. No substance. No real topics.

Just muh China and I will repeal this and that and muh lines common core HURR drug companies insurance. Wall.
>>
>>66885753
Democratic debate

>hurr niggerz $$
>hrr womenz $$
>hurr el la immorgrationez $$
>>
>>66885247
ayy
>>66884957
i hope so
>>
>>66885873
No. They talk about actual things that matter at home and around the world. They talk about actual politics. If you can't grasp that well I'm sorry Donald trump has brought your simple brain into the world of politics.
>>
>>66886022
>We need to bring illegal immigrants back because muh feelings

A FUCKING LEAF
>>
Senator Cruz, last week in Detroit, Michigan, at the Fox News debate, you ate one of your own boogers on live television in front of millions of American viewers. Why should the American people entrust the highest office in our federal government to a revolting booger eater that makes most people sick to their stomachs?
>>
>>66886022
Fucking leafnigger
>>
To Mr Donald Trump.

When did you stop beating your wife?

It was also reported that you sexually assaulted your ex-wife. What would you say if you wanted to apologize to her and to all women who deserve respect around this country and the world?
>>
>>66886278
>p-please trump apologize
women shouldn't have voting rights in the first place so the question doesn't matter.
>>
>>66886278
He wouldn't say anything. He'd start going on about how China is beating them on trade and how they're much smarter.

Than he'd talk about a wall.

Than he'd talk about common core

Than he'd talk about repealing Obama care and never about what he would replace it with.

Then he'd say the following words. Mess. Disgrace. Ashamed. Embarrassed. Stupid. Stupid. Not smart. Killed. Heist.

And that would make up another "successful" debate for trump
>>
Tonight's debate moderator and questioners:

CNN's Jake Tapper will moderate and CNN's Dana Bash, Salem talk radio host Hugh Hewitt and The Washington Times' Stephen Dinan will join as questioners.
>>
>>66883395

> Marco Rubio
> Can you, on stage, dispel the fiction that President Obama doesn't know what he's doing?
> Bonus Question: Does he know EXACTLY what he's doing?
>>
>>66886678
John Kasick, lately there has been a alot of concerns about how gmos are negatively impacting honeybee offspring and giving them genetic and mental disorders. As president what will you do to protect native honeybee populations?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.