[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can pro-trump /pol/ see this as funny AND accurate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: aZM88L0_700b_v2.jpg (120 KB, 610x864) Image search: [Google]
aZM88L0_700b_v2.jpg
120 KB, 610x864
Can pro-trump /pol/ see this as funny AND accurate?
>>
>>66880904

>LE FUNNEH AIZEN GAY MAN LMAO XDDDD
>>
>>66880904
Yes actually, I had a decent kek. Pretty damn funny and accurate in the way Trump speaks.

I still like Trump though.
>>
>>66880982
This
>>
He speaks like that because he's not reading from a script or teleprompter.
Also political policies are a little bit more complicated than simple arithmetic so this is a silly comparison to begin with.
>>
>>66880904
I find it funny however Trump would answer the actual question, which is yet another thing that sets him apart from the other candidates. Takei is just a dirty lefty.
>>
>>66880904
>Can pro-trump /pol/ see this as funny AND accurate?

Can a Scientologist laugh at L. Ron being mocked?
>>
>>66880904
Takei is a meme. His whole career is a meme. Must be nice. I wish I was a meme.

t. Milhouse
>>
>>66880904
Well, it's accurate.
>>
>>66880904
Very funny, but you can apply it to Sanders and Clinton if you look at their answers too, except they are less memorable, and that's why this not only helps Trump, but will win him the election.
>>
>>66881218
pro-trump /pol/ =/= cult

hopefully not.
>>
>>66880904
That is funny and accurate except that Trump would, after all that rambling, answer the question.

I don't really care for Trump much but he has a way of rambling that really engages the listener. I suppose that is a major part of his success. No matter what dumb shit is flying out of his mouth, we can't help but listen.

Love him or hate him, Trump is about much more now. He represents the absolutely batshit lengths the elite will go to silence the people and maintain their cozy little system. When he gets screwed out of the nomination it should really open peoples' eyes to how fucked we truly are. Our votes don't matter and we will only get what they tell us we get for representation. It should open eyes but it won't.
>>
Wow, between this and the roasting Louis C.K. gave him, I'm started to get embarassed that I support Trump. Who is /pol/'s next choice?
>>
>>66881225
You are a meme.

Argentinians totally are white.....r-right?
>>
File: tagaaay.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tagaaay.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>66880904

>It's a george takei episode
>>
Actually read it in his voice. Still retarded liberal logic though.
>>
>>66881225

>Argentinia
>White

You are the greatest meme of all times.
>>
fuck that faggot pissmonkey for using his space buddies to steal the Donald's speeches
>>
>>66882382
i-is this real
>>
>>66880904
>le funny sc-fi fag
>>
>>66882540
Hehe itz funny cuz he is gay and old and azian. How can you not find that funny?
C'mo its current year already
>>
does anyone have the pasta where Donald talks about gassing the jews?
>>
>>66880982
>Yes actually, I had a decent kek. Pretty damn funny and accurate in the way Trump speaks.
>I still like Trump though.

and this is because Trump is a master at answering stupid questions, unlike say Rubio.
>>
>>66882841
Let's dispel this notion....
>>
>>66882841
Stop putting words in my mouth.

I liked OP's picture because it's funny, and I can actually separate intended humour from intended serious discussion, unlike seemingly 85% of the "redpilled" people here.
>>
You can say the same about every candidate from both sides.

Except probably the sleepy negro, his answer would be:
>can somebody attack me?
>>
>>66882382
after all the shit i've seen here, this somehow becomes of the creepiest gifs i've ever seen on here. I guarantee I could show this to my most leftist Tagay-supporting friends and they would recoil at how uncomfortable this makes them.
>>
>>66880904
I like Trump and I do this to him to.

>What are you going to do about autism Mr. Trump?

>I have lots of autistic friends. Autism is going to be so great when I become president. We're going to take care of our autistic people, and we're also going to take care of our veterans. Our veterans are the greatest people we have, yet they're treated horribly. It's going to end. Believe me.
>>
File: 1334431401057.jpg (51 KB, 501x460) Image search: [Google]
1334431401057.jpg
51 KB, 501x460
As if I am going to get all of my political know how from a has been actor who spends his days pozzing up negs.

/pol/ is where the enlightened thinking man gets his latest facts, fresh, concise and maybe even with a new meme of a kek worthy comment or two thrown in for free.
>>
File: MAKE ANIME GREAT AGAIN.png (204 KB, 1179x591) Image search: [Google]
MAKE ANIME GREAT AGAIN.png
204 KB, 1179x591
>>66882803
no, but have this
>>
I bet you could make a killing ghostwriting anti trump tweets for celebrities
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.