[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU chiefs BEG Vladimir Putin to solve migrant crisis as Eurocrats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 651350_1.jpg (368 KB, 1770x1050) Image search: [Google]
651350_1.jpg
368 KB, 1770x1050
The move comes as the number of refugees entering the bloc through Russia has risen sharply during the past year. Officials in Moscow have been warned that the country’s relentless bombing of Syria is forcing refugees to pile into Europe. Under-fire EU chiefs vowed to make a desperate plea to Putin at a behind closed doors meeting in Brussels last month. Migration commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos warned fellow bureaucrats of the “growing migratory pressure” brought about by Russia.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/651350/european-union-eu-vladimir-putin-russia-moscow-migrant-crisis
>>
>>66880787
Europe made its bed by joining in the folly of the US in nation building. Who are they to dictate who is and isnt in government? To loot and to pillage? Now that their silly games have finally come home to roost they don't want to reap what they sowed?

Their folly is hilarious. Play King by bombing civilians and funding terrorists and thugs then expect people not to come flooding into your countries? Then thinking themselves so clever they decide to welcome them all in only to realise the flow isn't stopping and they're not all as equal as they always like to wag their fingers at others.

Well sucks to be you, you made your bed now lie in it.
>>
File: EU_plan.gif (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
EU_plan.gif
2 MB, 1000x1000
>>66880787

The root of the refugee crisis is not Putin bombing Syria (which btw happened only a few month ago), but the bad policy of Turkey, which believed they could topple Assad regime without having to suffer any consequences.

At the beginning of the conflict, Turkey hosted a lot of refugees, thinking they could easily handle the flow until Assad is gone.

But 5 years after, Assad is still there, and the flow of refugees has done nothing but increase.

So now, Turkey is with 2.5 millions refugees they can't handle, and which destabilize the already fragile turkey.

As Turkey found out that EU was panicked by the refugee flow, now they threaten EU to obtain whatever, and it's possible they succeed.

Yet the migrant crisis is not solved, and will not be solved until the flow of migrants stop from Syria, which will occur when this war is finished.

TL-DR; to stop migrants in EU, Syria must be at peace with a regime that will not create even more migrants. So far, it's Assad.
>>
Yeah the EU is gonna get used to begging.
>>
>>66881621
>So far, it's Assad.
Kek. After win Assad will chase his enemies until they die or run away. Civil wars have no mercy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repatriation_of_Cossacks_after_World_War_II

Only solution is closing the borders, denying rights tom immigrants and concentration camps., i.e. EU is fucked.
>>
>>66880787
>Migrants are only coming from Syria
Excuse me?
>>
>>66880787
God, they can't even fucking admit that they caused this dumb fucking migrant problem ON PURPOSE. If you're gonna beg Putin for help, you'd better not be a lying shit about it and admit fault. Fuck the shitty nigger EU.
>>
File: Putin-then-what-happens.jpg (21 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
Putin-then-what-happens.jpg
21 KB, 450x300
>>66880787
>>
Let it crumble.
>>
>>66880787
What a bounce of bullshit. Russia is the hero.

US + Nato was bombing middle east for 15 years +, and have been fucking around there for at least 60 years. Palestine was a British colony post-world-war-2 etc.
>>
>>66880787
>the number of refugees entering the bloc through Russia has risen sharply during the past year
Oh, so now it's 10 refugees not 1 like in past year?
THAT A 1000% GROW RATE!11 EVIL RUSSIA SEND RAPEFUGEES TO US!11 NATO PLZ HELP!11
>>
>>66880787
>Officials in Moscow have been warned that the country’s relentless bombing of Syria is forcing refugees to pile into Europe.

LMAO
>>
File: putin-366.jpg.cf.jpg (20 KB, 533x399) Image search: [Google]
putin-366.jpg.cf.jpg
20 KB, 533x399
>Ok comrade, and in return you don't vote for sanctions extension this June. (Vote has to be unanimouse decision of all 28 EU members )
>>
File: top lel rone.png (373 KB, 800x418) Image search: [Google]
top lel rone.png
373 KB, 800x418
>>66880787
>LEL
>E
>LEL
>>
> Russia the country helping to end the war in Syria is somehow to blame for the migrant crisis

> Its not Turkey guys I swear! They didn't help start the war, don't facilitate migrants to other countries, and they don't use flooding Europe with more of them as a barganing chip, believe us goy- I mean citizens!
>>
I'm so fucking tired of anti-russian propaganda, this shit is relentless
>>
>>66880787
>Eurocucks will still suck Putin's cock even as he destroys their countries

I can't wait for my job here to be over an be able to go home to my country
>>
>>66880787
Only 21% of the migrants are from Syria. It will change nothing. Putin can not help. Only closing the door can save us.
>>
>>66880787
Can we PLEASE stop pretending these illegal immigrants come from Syria?
>>
>>66880787
>Officials in Moscow have been warned that the country’s relentless bombing of Syria is forcing refugees to pile into Europe.
Do those eurocucks officials really think that people having the same flea memory span as they themselves?
>>
Why can't you eurocucks just close your fucking borders? Why do you have to beg Russia and Turkey to do something about it?
>>
File: 1444913969921.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1444913969921.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>66880787
LET IT ALL BURN!
>>
>>66883649
oops sorry we just extended them yesterday ;)

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32014R0269
>>
>>66885278
It is voted upon every 6 months. And Orban was recently in Moscow where Vlad told him they will build their new nucler powerplant of 10 billion $ for less monies if they sabotage the voting. Unlikely that it will happen...
>>
>>66885632
>And Orban was recently in Moscow where Vlad
Then why didnt he stop them yesterday?
>>
Where are the quotes that resemble them begging? There are just a few remarks that they are aware some refugees move through Russia.

If they were begging wouldn't they be removing the sanctions on Russia as a start? That is about all he would get in a deal.
>>
>>66881621
>to stop migrants in EU, Syria must be at peace

Next time you walk down your shitskin infested street, go and check how many of them are actually from Syria.
>>
>>66880787
>Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

>The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.

>The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No.”
>>
File: 1457405562855.png (111 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1457405562855.png
111 KB, 600x476
>>66880787
>The move comes as the number of refugees entering the bloc through Russia has risen sharply during the past year.
>Russia stopped migrant traffic to Northern Finland through their country
>they push them into Europe instead
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.