[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spring Break! Class of 2017!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (381 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
381 KB, 640x1136
Remember this from last year?

Semi-conscious White girl was gang raped in broad daylight by a group of black men, and people cheered them on instead of stopping them in Panama Beach.

Charges against the dudes were dropped.

Pretty cool stuff! Maybe again this year?
>>
post the original event you shitlord
>>
>>66878787
I used to live in Panama City Beach. It was a white spring break local. Always annoying but mostly harmless. Then it became a destination for all the niggers, and like everything niggers touch it turned to shit. Glad I left
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/15/us/florida-panama-city-beach-spring-break/
>>
>>66879099

Or just the video.
>>
>>66879099
Or just google "Panama City Gang Rape"
>>
Women are worse than dindus. Who gives a fuck
>>
At least three dudes came in her without a condom on and another dude jacked it on her unconscious face while a bunch of black girls were taunting her for being a white hoe
>>
>>66880007
she is white and thus can't be raped. problem solved
>>
>>66878787
SWEDEN YES!!!!

oh, my mistake
>>
>>66880007
Well, she does sound like a ho.

But I need to see the video to make a fair judgment. Link?
>>
Please put more effort into your thread, OP. For example, what is the reason provided by the prosecutor for dropping the charges? What are some links to stories about the charges being dropped? What are your thoughts on the matter? Etc...
>>
>>66878787
Rape or """""""rape"""""""?
>>
>>66882465
Somebody's doing the raping.
>>
>>66882357
I think you're looking for reddit, friendo
>>
>>66882856
I think you're a smug little shit who should kill herself, you little faggot shit bitch.
>>
>>66882974
>>>/Reddit/
>>
>>66882357
Kennedy, a previous MTSU freshmen, was arrested withRyan Calhoun andDelonte Martistee from Troy Universitylast Marchforassaulting a woman during Spring Break at Panama City Beach sometime between March 10-12, 2015. The victim originally told CNN that she was unaware of the situation until she saw a video on the news of the rape occurring in front of bystanders on the beach.

According to Florida’s State Attorney’s Office, the sexual battery charges against Kennedy were dropped due to “insufficient evidence to prove this case beyond a reasonable doubt.”

Calhoun and Martistee continue to face sexual battery by multiple perpetrators of the first degree charges and are currently scheduled to have a pre-trial conference on April 21.

Insufficient evidence could mean his back was toward the camera and they couldn't identify him.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.