[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't think humans will ever leave earth. They will all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: galazy.jpg (89 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
galazy.jpg
89 KB, 600x547
I don't think humans will ever leave earth. They will all go extinct and nobody will know they ever existed. What do you think?
>>
>>66877788
Nice post get btw, only 6,7 and 8s including 2 doubles and a trips

That means you are right
>>
I think we don't have to worry about extinction for thousands and thousands of years, at the very least. But in that time, so long as we don't try to destroy ourselves, I think we have a shot.
>>
I think you're a cuck and will be left behind with your sand nigger masters when the white man begins to walk the stars.
>>
>>66878108
>walk the stars

I don't think it's possible to travel with light speed or make some fantasy wormhole.
>>
>they
alien?
>>
>>66877788
Nice get
I also agree, I think we are destined to be destroyed by ourselves on this planet having never even found other signs of life.
Either that or we grow at an insane rate technology wise. I do hope for the latter how ever I wouldn't be disappointed.
>>
>>66878263
The universe is so massive that it would be incredibly surprising if anything we currently think about it holds true.
>>
>>66878323

AI is needed for us to get any further but it'll probably end up killing us all.
>>
>>66878350

I can imagine some Christfedoras will reply to you soon and talk about how their religion is right and post some fedora memes too.
>>
>>66878472
>Syrupnigger shitposting
Surprise, surprise.
>>
File: 1371700308044.jpg (275 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
1371700308044.jpg
275 KB, 1632x1224
>>66877788

I disagree.
>>
>>66877788
Our human bodies wont leave earth, cant live long in outer space cant breed in outer space.
Either cyborgs or robots as the next step in human evolution will leave earth
>>
>>66878350
We already know what the truth is.

Matthew 18:10

Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
>>
Only because libfags think we'd ruin Mars by going there for some reason
>>
The US could have done it, but instead the baby boomers decided they enjoyed tax cuts too much and that space was a waste of time.....

Just die already boomers.
>>
>>66878660
Ancient Aliens.
>>
>>66878620
agreed, if we someday create AI or evolve.
>>
>>66878406
The only thing we could do with AI that wouldn't jeopardize anything imo would be to send it into space along with our most technological craft at the time along with history as well as location data of our solar system, into the furthest reaches of space. Maybe.
>>
>>66878528

I'm not shitposting. Christfedoras ruin every single conversation like this on /pol/ They've been doing it for years. I doubt white men will walk the stars anytime soon, humanity seems stalled in all fronts of development.
>>
>>66877788
>I don't think humans will ever leave earth
They already put a man on the moon you stupid fuck.
>>
>>66879415
sure aboriginal
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.