[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>conservatards hate hispanic immigrants >claim they add
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 5830-3.jpg (343 KB, 1703x1305) Image search: [Google]
5830-3.jpg
343 KB, 1703x1305
>conservatards hate hispanic immigrants
>claim they add nothing to our culture
>claim they drain our economy
>call them "illegal"
>say that they all are rapists and criminals
>they want to kick them out and build wall
>vote trump/cruz/etc

>love mexican food
Am I the only one here who doesn't understand this? Why are conservashits so stupid?
>>
There are legal ways to enter America, Paco
>>
>legal immigration is a fantasy.

Just summed up your post OP.
>>
>>66877235
Love the food, hate the people.
>>
But I hate Mexican food
>inb4 Taco Bell isn't real Mexican cuisine
No my dad went Mexico for business and brought back quite a lot. Everything was either disgusting or so spicy it burned your mouth and throat
>>
>>66877235
>europeans hate muslim immigrants
>claim they add nothing to our culture
>claim they drain our economy
>call them "islamists"
>say that they all are rapists and criminals
>they want to kick them out and build wall
>vote SD/FN/AfD etc.

>love middle-easten food

Why the fuck is it always cuisine? I can live without kebab if this means living without kebab ... get it? :D
>>
>>66877235

Why are they serving Mexican food at these Trump gatherings. Doesn't it send a mixed message?
>>
>>66877235

>conservatives hate Hispanic immigrants

First thing you write and it's completely wrong. Way to go.
>>
>>66877546
What would that mixed message be?
>>
But I just want our laws to be enforced.
>>
>>66877235
I like a lot of food of different cultures whose members I don't want living next to me in droves. The people that come to a country and open a restaurant are not the ones jumping border fences.
>>
I cook fantastic tacos. I have never needed a Mexican illegal immigrant to help me make them.
>>
>>66877546
No it doesn't, the food came in LEGALLY. Kinda his entire stance
>>
>you actually need people of a certain culture to eat their food
this is the worst arguement I've ever heard in my life, have you ever cooked before in your life? how fucking hard is it it make a taco.
>buy ground beef
>cook it
>add spices
>cut up onions, tomatoes and lettuce
>throw it all in a tortilla with cheese and maybe some extra stuff if you want it
WOW
>>
>>66877235
MEXICANS CAN COME AND TRADE THEIR FOOD LEGALLY
>>
daily reminder:

>Beer is one of the world's oldest prepared beverages, possibly dating back to the early Neolithic or 9500 BC, when cereal was first farmed and is recorded in the written history of ancient Iraq and ancient Egypt.
>>
File: 1455392320563.jpg (97 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1455392320563.jpg
97 KB, 792x558
>mexican food
>>
>>66877235
It's sad that the only benefit of multiculturalism anyone can ever come up with is the food. Nothing else, just the food
>>
Most food people in the U.S. consider Mexican is actually Tex-Mex. We made it our own.
>>
>>66877235
I love Mexican food, and I've never seen a Mexican in my life. You can very easily have one without the other.
>>
I think we are missing the point of this post. Did the food immigrate legally?
>>
>>66877799
WE WUZ BREWERS AND SHIET
>>
>>66877235
>SOROSoV6gk
Oy
>>
>>66877235
again - just send the fucking recipes. we have email
>>
>>66877235
>SOROS
>>
>>66877887
Tokyo and Hong Kong are some of the best places for food btw and they dont import hordes of brown people.
>>
Five threads now.
Into the filter you go.
>>
>>66877799
yeah because there was no agriculture in other parts of the world
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (4 MB, 5454x1751) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
4 MB, 5454x1751
>>66878124
It's a bot. He has like ten different tripcodes.
>>
>>66877235
liking someone's food doesn't mean I need to be letting them illegally live in my country
>>
>>66877235

>call them "illegal"

What, do you think this is just a cute nickname or something?
>>
>>66877235
Beaners have invaded Los Angeles, they have no respect they overbreed and take over almost the whole city and beaner areas all look like slums
>>
>>66877235
>conservatards hate ILLEGAL HISPANICS ILLEGAL
>They add when they assimilate
>ILLEGALS DRAIN THE ECONOMY
>Nobody said all
>Kick illegals out
>yes i will vote for trump or cruz
>Mexican food is good

So the moral of the day is ,illegal, you autistic left wing degenerate.
>>
The Japanese barely have any foreigners in their country, and yet they do most foods better than the natives of the countries where these foods originate.

Seriously, you go to Japan and tour the side streets. You'll find the most amazing restaurants serving French, Greek, Chinese, Mexican, Italian, Korean, Thai... almost any kind of food you can imagine. 99.9% of the time, the chef is some Japanese autist who went on basically a pilgrimage to the country in question to learn how to make that country's food.

And they do it with all the perfectionism that the Japanese are known for. Foreign restaurants in Japan are perfectly authentic 90% of the time, and the remaining 10% of the time, they're just plain better.

Western countries should kick out kebabs and beaners and subsidize the importation of Japanese chefs instead. I literally can't overstate how amazing they are at doing food, it's like the world's best secret.

I'm not even a weeaboo or anything before anyone goes there, just someone who recognizes great food. Last time I was in Japan I couldn't get enough of their curries, beats the shit out of anything I've had in any other country, even/especially actual Indian restaurants.
>>
File: mission.jpg (112 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
mission.jpg
112 KB, 640x480
>>66879338

I think Mexican districts look pretty nice.
>>
Russia sure is shitposting up a storm today.
>>
>>66877235
>wow it sure is easy to knock down this strawman!
>>
>>66877235
Ireland needs Americans/Germans because muh burgers?

Fucking retard.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.