[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So could someone please explain to me why /pol/ so legitimately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: donald_trump9.jpg (213 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump9.jpg
213 KB, 620x412
So could someone please explain to me why /pol/ so legitimately supports this verifiable pathological liar and manipulator and vulturistic capitalist as a desirable figure in politics and power?\

Do you delinquents regardless of their stance on immigration or whatever seriously believe this man has your best interests in mind? Despite the obvious fact he's manipulating you into supporting and will do literally nothing for you?
>>
>>66877227

OMG UR A SHILL FROM LEDDIT U MUST BE FROM LEDDIT U ARE A PAID SHILL OMFG#$$#$#$#

Just beating everyone else to the punch.
>>
Every candidate is the same?

At least Trump will be fun to watch
>>
>>66877227
We don't.
>>
>>66877227
>>
>verifiable pathological liar

That's all the candidates.
>>
>>66877370
But 15 year olds actually do rock.
>>
>>66877227
He's the only winnable republican against amnesty, the strongest on immigration, and he's not afraid to be politically incorrect. 3 good reasons
>>
>>66877227
For the same reason you are paid by the world elite to come here and lie.

Did you ever consider that the elites that congregate to take him down and hire people like you are not interested in what benefits the people, and that's why they attack Trump?

>Ryan Grim told CNN’s Brooke Baldwin on Tuesday that “something like 54 private jets” had arrived at an elite meeting of tech CEOs, GOP party insiders and big donors set on stopping Donald Trump before he wins the Republican nomination.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/03/09/huffpos-grim-54-private-jets-at-meeting-to-stop-trump/

WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE?
>>
>>66877227

No future for me.

So I will vote for a candidate who will provide no future for all.
>>
>>66877227
He's basically shitposting on a national stage. As an Aussie you should love him
>>
File: 1457463096260.jpg (23 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1457463096260.jpg
23 KB, 800x600
>>66877227
Because it doesn't matter if the left or right are correct, he will cause the happening.
>>
People are pissed. Americans have watched as their government sold them down the river for decades. Then Trump shows up and runs. The media and political establishment, who facilitated our being sold down the river, hate Trump. Other world leaders, who hate us, hate Trump. The enemy of my enemy if my friend. That's why Trump has risen. Also, the bants and memes.
>>
>>66877282
>>66877348

Fucking canadians.At least you will deservedly get stumped by all the liberals leaving the USA in droves.

As to OP's question, why wouldn't /pol/ shitposters support a Troll in chief?

At the very LEAST minimum Trump will lead to mass triggering and liberal suicides.That's one big improvement right there.

Exposing what an actual joke the politics in America actually are, is another benefit.

And third, Trump will finally show us if the sjws are truly only a minority or is America lost.
>>
>>66877819
You're wrong.

Canadians are the only rational voice on this board.

The only reason why we even come on this board is to whine about how identity politics has gone too far and Trudeau.
>>
>>66877227
Because when Trump lies its 'I want work visas but we should still deport illegals'

When Cruz lies its 'oh i wasnt really trying to manipulate the votes by sending mail with fraudulent information about my opponents'

And when Hillary lies its 'oh i didn't really accidently leak top secret information though my email'

Youre either lying a little, or a lot. Ill take the lesser evil any day.
>>
>>66877227
>pathological liar
I especially hate the lie he told about dodging sniper fire in Bosnia or the one where he was named after someone who didn't become famous until 6 years after he was born.
>>
>>66878028
Trump never said anything positive of work visas.

That's just media lies. It's ok it;s nearly impossible to fall for one of their lies.

Here is a transcript of Trump's "pro H1B answer", make up your own mind, but notice he never mentions "visa" nor "H1B", first part he speaks of general immigration and how it needs to be skilled, second part is against H1B:

>TRUMP: I'm changing. I'm changing. We need highly skilled people in this country, and if we can't do it, we'll get them in. But, and we do need in Silicon Valley, we absolutely have to have.

>So, we do need highly skilled, and one of the biggest problems we have is people go to the best colleges. They'll go to Harvard, they'll go to Stanford, they'll go to Wharton, as soon as they're finished they'll get shoved out. They want to stay in this country. They want to stay here desperately, they're not able to stay here. For that purpose, we absolutely have to be able to keep the brain power in this country.
>>
>>66877227
Anti-establishment, no corporate donors, alpha male that has great leadership skills

There you go three reasons why would should support Trump (And are reason enough to support him over the rest) without even talking about his policies
>>
>buzzwords the post
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.