[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there many niggers and other sub humans in Ireland? Is Ireland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 318x159
Are there many niggers and other sub humans in Ireland? Is Ireland one of the last pieces of White Heaven on earth?
>>
File: 12563483153.png (171 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
12563483153.png
171 KB, 1280x1280
Not enough welfare

For once I'm actually glad all the mainstream media constantly lumped us in with Greece, Italy and Spain during the recession, its made us an unattractive target in the sandnigger invasion.
>>
>>66877117
Fuckloads of shitskins everywhere in Ireland, especially Dublin
>>
In my hometown ive only seen like 5 shitskins and they were Balkan. I dont know about the rest of Ireland but theres fuck all in munster.
>>
>>66877117
1% niggers 1% Chineses 1% other and 97% white. Officially.
>>
>>66877711
However these are all in dublin and dublin is only 1/4 of the population so dublin is about 10% non white and other.
>>
>>66877711
Sounds fucking beautiful
>>
>>66877117
It's Ireland, they're all subhuman.
>>
>>66877774
Are you white and Christian or atheist? Come to Ireland next time the economy picks up. Slavs are welcome. Slavs are our second largest immigrant group after brits.
>>
>>66877117
The majority of the best Irish left after the recession in 2008
They emigrated in massive numbers to Canada, Australia and America.
The people who were left were the blacks, the people on the dole and the lower class.
>>
>>66877117
mostly In university towns and cities, arabs, Indians and maybe a few nigs coming for degrees for a few years. its good for the economy but I agree that its objectionable socially
>>
>>66877872
White, if I was german, would be considered pure arian, christian.
>>
>>66877117
>Ireland
>White
>>
No, but Slovenia is.

We have like 100 niggers tops living here (out of a population of 2.000.000). Around 300 Asians (all of them are Chinese restaurant owners), and also some muslims, but they are all white muslims from Bosnia. There is also some Albanian kebab here.

So non-white population is about 2000 out of 2.000.000.
>>
>>66877916
Wow its nice that you think our emigrants are such wonderful people but they were actually the unemployed. Lower class people.
>>
>>66877872
Coming soon.
>>
>>66877872
Also thanks for the welcome, but it's bearable here at this time, living ok, if you got money you can do literally anything.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.