[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Lefties / Liberals believe that Fascism and Dictatorship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: press f to pay respects.jpg (311 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
press f to pay respects.jpg
311 KB, 2197x1463
Why do Lefties / Liberals believe that Fascism and Dictatorship are evil by default?
>>
>>66876858
F
>>
Leftist naturally are opposed to hierarchy out of fear of seeming inferior to their peers, which they know they are deep down that's why they are leftists
>>
Because it's what they're taught, plain and simple. Couple that with the media, and most of their prejudices about dictatorship are associated with being villainous.
>>
If you think that kadaffi was a dictator then
Killyourself
>>
Singapore is a dictatorship and has no debt, barely any unemployment and is one of the richest countries in the world in GDP/capita
>>
>>66876858
Same reason communism is deemed bad. Past experience.
>>
What exactly did Gadaffi do wrong? Why was he condemned and made an enemy of the west?
>>
>>66877152
This.

Baathism and dictatorships were the best thing in the east since Hellenization. Now, look at the sectarian, terrorist "democracy" installed in its place.
>>
>>66877040
Weird, I thought Leftists were opposed to hierarchy out of an intolerance for hierarchic propensity to set up dynasties and dissolve meritocracy.
>>
>>66877298
He wanted to nationalise oil.
>>
>>66876858
It's not evil by default, but there's nothing to prevent it from becoming evil, and that's the whole problem.
It's like enlightened absolutism: in theory it's better than democracy, in practice it can turn into a repressive and despotive autocracy any day.
>>
I wish a nigga would make me the supreme leader of North Korea or something

I'd turn that shit into Heaven on Earth
>>
File: COLONEL QADDAFI.jpg (161 KB, 345x500) Image search: [Google]
COLONEL QADDAFI.jpg
161 KB, 345x500
>>66877213

People don't understand the Jamahiriya.
>>
>>66877040

I think it's better to accept a natural hierarchy acknowledging that we are not equal rather than oppose hierarchy out of fear for losing a meritocracy because hierarchy will form in any society inevitably due to our different abilities
it's better to not have any false pretenses about this or else you will end up trying to level the field of society to the lowest denominator and stunt the upper classes
>>
>>66879493
meant for >>66877321
>>
>>66876858
They don't, they just despise dictatorships they're not running
>>
>>66879619
/thread
>>
Because it involves controlling people with force and expansion through war, which is the definition of evil.
>>
File: Jihad desu.jpg (113 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
Jihad desu.jpg
113 KB, 768x768
>>66876858
Are you implying there is no such thing as left Dictatorship
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.