[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: anzujaamu.jpg (304 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
anzujaamu.jpg
304 KB, 960x1280
World | Wed Mar 9, 2016 2:37am EST
Merkel support hits highest level this year
Support for German Chancellor Angela Merkel has risen to its highest level this year.
The Forsa poll showed Merkel winning 50 percent of the votes in a hypothetical presidential-style election against her Social Democrat (SPD) rival Sigmar Gabriel, on 13 percent.
Her rating is up two percentage points from the last poll.
The conservative bloc, made up of Merkel's Christian Democrats (CDU) and the Bavarian Christian Social Union (CSU), was unchanged at 35 percent. The SPD, junior partner in Merkel's ruling coalition, was down one percentage point at 23 percent.
The Alternative for Germany (AfD) party climbed one percentage point to 10 percent.
>>
>Cuckmans
>>
>>66873306
Just let Germany die peacefully, it had a good run
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 604x604
>>66873306
>fuck this
>fall asleep with your dick in her
>wake up next to that
reeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1443178080998.png (30 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
1443178080998.png
30 KB, 634x566
>invite millions of gibsmedat into your country
>shower them with free shit and make them above the law
>lol why do my approval ratings keep rising? XDDD
>>
>>66873446
never gonna happen m9
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 768x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 768x720
>>66873475
m10 cunt desu
>>
This is propaganda before the state elections on the weekend.
>>
>>66874239
I doubt that elections will somehow save you, m8...
>>
>>66873306
i wonder if she is smelling her vagina or her ass
>>
Lügenpresse
>mentions personal approval ratings
>doesn't mention negative polling on rapefugee policy
>"..electoral test for Merkel on her migration policy.."
>>
File: 1427837925481.jpg (20 KB, 566x400) Image search: [Google]
1427837925481.jpg
20 KB, 566x400
>>66874429
They are in three states (not federal level), of course they won't save us. But they give some pressure at least.

Who's saving us instead: Hungary, Austria, Slovakia, Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia.
>>
>>66873306
>The Forsa poll showed Merkel winning 50 percent of the votes in a hypothetical presidential-style election against her Social Democrat (SPD) rival
so they are comparing shit with even shittier shit.
>no comparison with AFD
>>
>>66873306
35% is still to much, but it's far from 50%.
http://www.wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
>>
FORSA is a government tool
That statistic doesnt represent anything
Its propaganda
Every single one if you "we should give up" defeatist krauts are welcome to do so since you won't be a help for your people anyway.

t. butthurt medpack
>>
>>66873306
According to a poll of recent arrivals to the nation.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.