[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
H1B
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: indian-it-firms630.jpg (45 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
indian-it-firms630.jpg
45 KB, 630x420
redpill me on h1b visas
>>
>>66873154

dont you have street to shit in?
>>
>>66873154

DESIGNATED
>>
File: 1449248544959.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1449248544959.gif
3 MB, 360x203
Why did he change his position on H1b?
>>
>>66873222
Look who's talking.
Don't you have a donkey to fuck?
>>
>>66873807

no just your mum
:^)
>>
>>66873154
>millennial graduate: gib me my FTE slot with health plan, 401k, six weeks of PTO, free lunch and a ping-pong table in the break room even though I have zero experience
>H1B: I also have good experience but I don't need that shit as long as you pay me a good hourly rate and give me unpaid time off to visit my family
>contracting company: I'd rather hire a US citizen so I don't have to go through visa red tape, they communicate better, and they don't leave the country for a month at a time and often don't come back, but fuck those spoiled millennial brats.
>>
>>66873874
Shit bantz. Go back to your cave, so the taliban doesnt cut off your thumb for voting.
>>
>>66873154
Scapegoat. Bernietards and trumptards don't understand basic economics.

On top of that, not wanting immigration because they "take your jobs" is like not wanting competitors because they "take your profits" as a businessman. It's pathetic, it's using the government to kill your competition.
>>
>>66874649
Fuck off libertarianfag. There's no way we can compete with street shitters, and keep our current standard of living

There's no such thing as H1B abuse. Replacing American workers to help out the kikes is what it was designed to do
>>
>>66874649
That analogy only works based on the assumption that people from shitty countries will get their shit together and raise our standard of living back up again once they're in a not shitty country after a while, which is clearly false in most cases
>>
>>66874649
It's not my fault poo in loos will work for a half cup of shit an hour.
>>
It goes beyond economics my friend. Companies hire H1B because you can get rid of them easily if they start to do annoying things like demanding fair treatment, protection under labor law codes, and raises to be inline with their other coworkers.
>>
>>66874987
I thought H1B sounded like a good idea and i dont support any of this reckless immigration

Whats wrong with employing people who have skills you cant find in your own country?

The problem is when companies like disney literally make american employees train their replacements, showing we clearly had americans available for the job, but gave it to immigrants for cheaper pay. Thats not right. But i dont see the harm in employing peeople who have skills your citizens dont have...
>>
>>66876018
>But i dont see the harm in employing peeople who have skills your citizens dont have...
Because that's not how they're used, they're used just like Disney used them.
>>
>>66875927
indian posters make the best thread lel
>>
The H1B was orginally designed to allow the importation of workers with specialized skills that can't be found locally.

Instead it's being used to replace local workers with slave laborers who work for less and can't complain or quit their jobs.

Example: http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/25/technology/disney-h1b-workers/

The easiest way to modify the H1B visa so that it more closely resembles it's original purpose is to raise the minimum salary cap, so that only specialized workers are imported and not just any street shitter who want to leave his country.

I would also like to see more russian H1Bs instead of indians if possible.
>>
File: 1453643163397.jpg (87 KB, 590x600) Image search: [Google]
1453643163397.jpg
87 KB, 590x600
>2008
>guy I know alway posts like "fucking rednecks! hurr dey tuk our jerbs! ha ha ha fucking scum!"
>always does this, even to the present
>2016
>loses his job on H1B
>"dey tuk ur jerb"
>unfriends me

Worth it.

The "only blue collar workers have to worry about losing their jobs" shit is long over.
>>
>>66876607
Postcode?
>>
>>66876784
Yeah nah.
>>
>>66873154
The ONLY time there is ever a labor shortage is in the event of a massive war, famine or plague, when the population has been severely reduced. In all other instances, there is NEVER a labor shortage, only a lack of incentive to take those jobs, which means the employer must increase the wages for that job. Corporations found it more profitable to lobby our representatives to open up foreign labor, rather than pay American wages.

Remember, anytime you are told there is a shortage of workers, there is only a shortage of competition to drive the wages of a job down to what corporations deem acceptable. The goal of immigration is fifty men fighting over a single grain of rice.
>>
>>66876607
kek
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.