[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ayy where my juggalo bros at - who else here is down wit the clown?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: pol troll.png (180 KB, 513x397) Image search: [Google]
pol troll.png
180 KB, 513x397
ayy where my juggalo bros at - who else here is down wit the clown?
>>
File: Australia depression.png (770 KB, 3117x1537) Image search: [Google]
Australia depression.png
770 KB, 3117x1537
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmFMJKTqlqQ
>>
File: 1386909813861.jpg (190 KB, 492x752) Image search: [Google]
1386909813861.jpg
190 KB, 492x752
>>66873110

fuck off you tryhard wannabe nigger why don't you go lynch yourself from a tree and save me the trouble.

fuckin abos deserve more respect than you
>>
>>66873165
ICP is an american consitution friend. Real apple pies.
>>
>>66873244
HATER IN DA HOUSE GET BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
File: juggalos2.jpg (34 KB, 565x379) Image search: [Google]
juggalos2.jpg
34 KB, 565x379
wowooo
Clown Pride World Wide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXjm8hGB64E
>>
>>66873421
das it mayne.

I know tere would be mmfmCL round here.

We got our own way of talking and people here are gonna learn to respect it, and get down with the clown.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSHmlHBSZOQ
>>
What do you Australians get from this? What psychological urge does this scratch? Why do you people shitpost so much?
>>
It's the hippies of the 21st century
>>
>>66873110
non ironic actual juggalo here, sup family. MMFCL
>>
post your fav ICP jams, lets do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV884arYkeI
>>
>>66873110
lol
like why tho
>>
Even though Juggalos are usually low-income fatties and generally redneck-tier, they're not really an issue. They're weird, yes, but they don't really do anything.
>>
I knew a guy who vacationed to austrailia and came back gay
Not even joking
>>
>>66874074
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UImGPU-DkNo
>>
>>66873110
>House Tardgarian
>>
>>66874142
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4bFFKobbe4
>>
>>66873110
What's up my juggalo senpai whoop whoop wicked clowns ofwgkta
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 698x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 698x540
>>66874112
australian men are that hot
foreign men sense this and instinctively assume the role of cum dumpster

i wish i was joking. i have seen it happen many times.
>>
once i heard a greater range of music i realized they steal alot of songs and re write lyrics. funny ass lyrics though
anyone else have the ICP book?
>>
>>66874412
yeh they stole the
how the fuck do magnets work line
>>
>>66874412
behind the paint? yeah I've read it.
>>
I don't particularly like ICP at all (I didn't mind some of the great milenko when it came out and got play at a few of the bars I went to at the time) but I do really love the fact that there are skeezy criminals dressed up like murder clowns, and somewhere there are cops who basically live in an early 90's super hero movie where they have to arrest these people.

I think that is awesome, and I am glad to live in a world where that happens.

I also like that those two fellows created a career around being homicidal clowns who fuck fat women, to ultimately teach kids to ...worship god...

That is just completely fucking excellent and it makes me happy to think about. I really enjoyed watching that unfold.

I think that juggalos are hilarious, and I hope that they tape everything they do, just so every time they get hurt will be captured on film for me to watch.

I absolutely recommend egging juggalos on at every opportunity that doesn't involve them being anywhere near you in real life.
>>
>>66874099
juggalos hate rednecks though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R14QTTB226c
>>
>>66873955
Our culture is made up from 80% bantz.

Where too busy going to the beach, getting shit faced & enjoying the highest HDI on the planet to really take things too seriously.

Your not considered a good mate if you don't engage in brutal no limits bantz with mates.

>bought half aboriginal mate a jerry can full of unleaded for xmas

>he loved it
>>
File: 1386300109809.jpg (123 KB, 800x452) Image search: [Google]
1386300109809.jpg
123 KB, 800x452
on the day of the rope we need a crack team of medical professionals on hand just so we can resuscitate juggalos and hang them at least twice
>>
The fact that the juggs exist is testament to how free the greatest nation on earth really is.

>to not accept jugg life is to spit in the face of your nations founding fathers
>>
>>66874725
This. We should accept transgenders and other social justice beliefs as well. Let's bridge that wage gap!
>>
>>66874099
That's kinda why this thread doesn't belong here.
Got a bunch of the albums, but this isn't /pol/ appropriate. Particularly since ICP hates bigots.
>>
I was a juggalo in the late 90's. I gave that shit up because I didn't like being associated with juggalos. I still like a lot of ICP's older music (up until the Wraith), but their new music sucks ass.

I drunkenly bought tickets to the Riddlebox tour the other night, so looks like I gotta go to that now.
>>
Maybe if you go back to 1999 and find my 13 year old self.
>>
>>66874846
Liberty or fascism?
>>
>>66874941
How do magnets work?
>>
>>66874011
We will never die alone. MMFCL.

We'll pour a fago one day.
>>
Fuck off you krej
>>
>>66874538
Reality jumped the shark in like 92 and everything since then has been the real shit.
>>
>>66874587
Sick prank bro.

I got my mum a 'congratulations its a boy' card for mothers day and no present, in the card I wrote "lets face it, theres no mother without me"

Bonding family moment so much stronger than some fake hallmark american shit.

Fuck you tight assed nervous sexually repressed wankers.
>>
>>66874941
CANT LEAVE FAMILY BRO.

HOMIES, HOMIES, TALKING BOUT THOSE DAWGS OF MINE.
>>
Sometimes I post serious threads about things that matter but this thread is far more successful.

It also indicates that the average pol age is in fact well over 25.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.