[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The philosophical truth of the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: pain.jpg (69 KB, 694x417) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
69 KB, 694x417
The Japanese have two words for "truth". One means "superficial truth" and the other means "deep, hidden truth".
Since the dawn of human times, we have justified our existence by its superficial truth: love. Love justifies everything and makes everything acceptable.
The deep, hidden truth that is hardy shown or communicated is suffering.
Suffering rules the world since humans have grown a consciousness, it is the world, it is existence, there is nothing else but eternal, slow, suffering.
It is a fact that to thrive in a human society you must learn to enjoy suffering and become a sado-masochist.
Everyone is a sado-masochist, in their own way.
Whatever created existence, created a prison of eternal suffering.
You may say that god is not responsible but the devil is, but who was it that created the devil and who ultimately rules over him?
It's like saying the godfather is innocent, only the gunslingers are guilty.

Just as a child makes his toys fight or tortures a helpless pet, the universe is an arena of pain and suffering and whatever soul ends up trapped in it is bound to suffer for eternity.

This is the philosophical (=deep, hidden) truth of the world.
>>
>>66871955
true.only way to succeed is through constant struggle, both on a personal or national level. suffering and struggling bring forth creativity and energy and abolishing suffering brings an end to all great human endeavor. its social Darwinism u can't opt out of, and if we did, things would degrade/decay then fall apart after a few generations
>>
>>66871955
A frog can't have make that up himself, give sauce.
>>
>>66871955

I think you are making the mistake of assuming suffering to be negative. It's not. It's just a by-product of achievement.

The only real truth has always been, and will always be: "nothing is true, everything is permitted". Simple as that.
>>
>>66871955
>le inscrutable Japanese have two words for this meme
> doesn't post the specific words
If you are by any chance referring to 建前 and 本音 I am going to literally smack you in the face
>>
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
>>66873438

>literally smack you in the face

how are you going to do that oh great american weeaboo?
>>
>>66871955
The real theological truth taught by Christianity is not that the "devil" causes suffering in this world, but that humanity's penchant for giving into temptation causes suffering. This is what caused "the fall" in the bible. It is human weakness and bad behavior which creates suffering in the world, not divine malfeasance.
>>
>>66873704
>I can speak a foreign language therefore am a weaboo

How does it feel to bask in your own ignorance? I imagine it must feel indistinguishable from the feeling of being an Australian
>>
>>66873810
>let's blame ourselves

have we created harsh winters? Have we created decay, disease and death?

Sorry but, no.
>>
>>66873918
Genesis says that we did, actually
>>
>>66873247

You need to stop getting your philosophy from video games.
>>
>>66874092

I believe it was probably in the Alamut before it was used in Assassin's Creed.

Anything of substance to say?
>>
File: 1449598789045.jpg (7 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
1449598789045.jpg
7 KB, 218x231
>>66871955
>>
hahahahaha you idiot

i have 1,000,000,000 dollars and seventy seven beautiful virgin waifus waiting for me in djannah

in the meantime i shall fuck your wives and take your tax dollars

i am the happiest man on the planet
>>
>>66874204

Okay yeah that's totally where you got it from. There's not much to say, people who construct their worldview off playing Assassins Creed are some strange individuals.
>>
>>66874679

>Okay yeah that's totally where you got it from
So you're stupid and projecting. Do you know what the quote means?

Fucking read Alamut, m8. It's good.
>>
>>66873854

your half right but yeah feels good m8, cheers 4 asking
>>
>>66874921

You literally wouldn't even be referencing that quote or that book if it weren't for Assassin's Creed, but whatever makes you feel better.
>>
>>66873810
Suffering in this case is the condition of living where by the slow destruction of the organism takes place as a natural result of bodily operations. We're not just talking about stupid human walks in front of car, stupid human make suffering. The mechanisms that drive our body at a cellular level are designed inherently flawed to allow for aging. Beyond all that we who exist in life are literally in the cauldron, boiling and changing nature.
>>
>>66871955
Bad day ?
>>
>>66871955
>wake up at 5:30
>10 minute cold shower every day, no heat ever
>40 minute workout
>get dressed
>1 hour walk to uni
>talk to literally everyone, get blown out daily
>1 hour walk back
>do uni assignments
>nightfill 4 hour work every day
>dont eat till 10pm every day
>get home
>cum in asian gf
>drink milk, oil and eat tablespoons of peanut butter to hit calory surplus
>1 hour free time in bed to browse web with tablet
>look forward to tommorow
we are all gonna make it brahs
>>
File: JohnWayne.jpg (18 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
JohnWayne.jpg
18 KB, 590x350
>>66871955
If you know the truth, but cannot draw a meaningful conclusion from it, you have still accomplished nothing.

The conclusion to draw here is that suffering is integral to the human condition, and therefore that it cannot be a bad thing, and seeking to eliminate it is counterproductive.
>>
>>66871955
Buddha beat you to the punch by about 2000 years.

Happy suffering, ahmed
>>
>>66875725
Fucker was just born before me. Asshole even took his soul out of the reincarnation pool.
>>
File: RIP_IN_PROTEIN.jpg (62 KB, 650x728) Image search: [Google]
RIP_IN_PROTEIN.jpg
62 KB, 650x728
>>66875552
Good to see another /fit/bro lurkin here.
>>
>>66875249

You're not going to read it, are you. You're just going to keep talking about video games?

Trash.
>>
>>66876160

Word of advice:

1. Don't base your world philosophy off fancy sounding quotes.

2. Don't draw your fancy sounding quotes from video games, even if they're inspired from books.
>>
>>66875993
started 8 years ago in high school mate. best decision that dumbass ever made.
>>
>>66875993
yeah brah everyone can fulfill womens unrealistic expectations, we wont just raise the bar even higher for ourselves by having some of us cheating with steroids to fullfill the male gender role more and more while women take more and more and get fatter and fatter

>but im not doing it for women brah

sure, ok

/fit/fags are cancer

and i say that as someone who lifts until i have heart palpitations and my shoulders crunch from atrophy

fuck you all for just making it harder for the rest of us and not even being able to admit to yourselves what you're doing you're so cucked
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 928x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 928x696
>>66876427
but i am doing it to make it harder for you...
because if its harder for you its easier for me.. and i deserve it... because i put in the effort.
>>
>>66876427

Man up, buttercup. It's not about fulfilling womens expectations, its about being a god-damn man.

Surprise, surprise, women want real men. Once you're a man you get to lay down the rules and tell fat-fucks to shove off.

When you aren't a man you are in the same boat as the fatties who want a toned up adonis, unequal expectations for what you don't strive to be yourself.

For the scrawny kids in the audience, there are plenty of ugly bitches in the world that you deny attention to daily that would date you. Lower your expectations if you're not a catch yourself.
>>
>>66876540
You arent the guy who i was replying to, who was admiring a guy who cheated and used steriods

But yeah brah only fit guys deserve women, forget everyone who actually holds society together doing things with their minds like an actual human being
>>
>>66876712
so alpha

truly deserving of all white women on the planet, unlike honest hard workers who actually contribute to anyone but themselves
>>
>>66871955
>tortures his pet
We all totally did this r-right g-guys??
>>
File: bK7hyGC.jpg (29 KB, 631x252) Image search: [Google]
bK7hyGC.jpg
29 KB, 631x252
>>66876773
>>66876844

You know the greatest of Greek philosophers believed in physical fitness? Nobody cares how fedora-tipping smart you are if you don't care about your own body.
>>
>>66876773
you can do it in 30 minutes a day dude..
just cut out your degenrate masturbation.
>>
>>66876427
I assume most of you faggots think that but literally this >>66876540

Talkin about us making harder for you, that's so weak bro.
I want something and I'm workin for it hard. I put in the fucken effort. You obviously don't. This thread's been talking about suffering, well I suffer through the pain for them gains. It ain't easy but it's what I want. I don't care what he thinks or she thinks; not really. It's all about what I think and want. The rest are just perks.

Work harder bro. Smarter too. Lifting isn't just lifting weights. There's a science behind it. Try some PT lessons maybe. But don't blame others as an excuse. It's all on you. It always has been.
>>
>>66871955
>Since the dawn of human times, we have justified our existence by its superficial truth: love.
But that's wrong, you fucking retard. Romantic love is less than a millennium old, which is long as our lives are considered but short from the perspective of our species.

http://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2011/02/the-myth-of-romantic-love

>The deep, hidden truth that is hardy shown or communicated is suffering.
This is the basis of most Eastern religion, is frequently shown and communicated by everyone from the Gnostics to Schopenhauer to modern anti-Natalists, and is in no way hidden from anyone.
>>
>>66877126
>>66877055
>>66877126
>>66877055
ive spent nearly every waking moment of the last two years eating protein filled foods and working out and im 130 pounds, but you're right, i just need to man up, im just a fedora tipping autistic retard for thinking the amount of women men deserve shouldnt be solely dependent on their looks and "personality" which means being a bluepilled moron who makes fun of his own race and doesnt dare say anything politically incorrect unless he's a fucking adonis and its interpreted as "confidence" rather than autism just because he's attractive

dumb assholes

>>66877155
>you obviously dont

yep, every guy with even a little bit of health problems deserves to die alone or get cucked because he cant put on a shit ton of muscle despite looking and being totally normal and living a productive life

fuck you all, you moronic pieces of shit, you are why your race will die out
>>
>>66873918
>have we created harsh winters? Have we created decay, disease and death?
It's the other way round: harsh winters and death created us. Primitive tribes with more free time show less empathy and have higher murder rates, since the competition in such tribes is between people instead of against the outside world.
>>
File: 14575621367574 (2).gif (701 KB, 341x335) Image search: [Google]
14575621367574 (2).gif
701 KB, 341x335
>>66873128
Not just any frog.
>>
>>66877862
so you think its acceptable for people like you to shit up the gene pool???

luckily for the future of our species women prevent that from happening
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.