[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you like Stefan molyneux?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
do you like Stefan molyneux?
>>
>>66871870
kek
>>
NOT
>>
AN
>>
ARGUMENT
>>
>>66871870

I started watching him of late..on immigration he seems on point thus far
>>
Is eating other men's penises red-pilled?
>>
Fan base is terrible. You can't make a comment being critical or correcting something without some idiot acting like what you said is trying to be an argument
>>
Stefan Molyneux is Jewish. That should be answer enough.

If you want to listen to a guy ramble on for hours, listen to this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/user/MillennialWoes/videos
>>
>>66872214
>Stefan Molyneux is Jewish
Only on his mother side.
>>
>>66871870

NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
>>66872293
That's how Jewishness gets transferred, through your mother. King Roads is a Jew
>>
>>66872214
That guy doesn't seem to actually put together presentations like Stefan's "Truth about" series. He does just look like a "Rant" channel. Which Stefan really isn't
>>
cult leader
>>
File: 1453478759181.png (47 KB, 894x650) Image search: [Google]
1453478759181.png
47 KB, 894x650
Jim
>Jew
Shapiro
>Jew
Whittle
>Jew
Molyneux
>Jew

When will /pol/ wake up?
>>
>>66873061
>alt right
>best thing we've had ever had to counter this madness
>lets just call all the best people in the movement as Jews and tell them to get lost

Something tells me you're part of the 1488's.
>"THE JOOOOOOOOS"

Not all Jews are bad, med pack.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>66873443
>not all Jews are bad
>>
I like Katherine Pollard Griggs. They did the same things to her they did to me. Look her up on Youtube.
>>
>>66873518
>Zionist Jews that are hell bent on taking over the world and are in bed with every government, media and corporation.

>normal Jews just living out their lives

Pick one
>>
>>66874198
>just living out their lives
>every person he mentioned has a propaganda channel dedicated to electing a war mongering lunatic
>>
>>66874390
Who is the lunatic? Stefan likes Trump and he's the least war mongering among the GOP. Kasich wants to fuck with Russia and put troops everywhere
>>
>>66874503
>he's the least war mongering among the GOP

Come on, son.
>>
>>66874583
>Wants to bomb isis
>Meanwhile Kasich wants to put troops in Syria,Libya, Iraq, etc
>Wants to extend Nato protection to Finland (Hello WW3)
>Meanwhile Trump is bros with Putin and just wants to bomb isis
>Against invading Iraq

So how is he the most war mongering?
>>
>>66874806
Are you retarded, nigger?
>>
>>66874910
I don't know. Who elected trudeau?
>>
Is that really a picture of Stefan Molyneux sucking a dick?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.