[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he be the best president of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: trump.jpg (50 KB, 1100x734) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
50 KB, 1100x734
Will he be the best president of all time?
>>
>>66871847
Maybe. It's possible Teddy may still beat him.
>>
>>66871847
Probably not.
>>
>>66871847

YES
>>
like a mercantile reagan.
>>
>>66871847

There's never been a presidential candidate more talked about all over the world than Trump. Even before being elected.

>What is influential
>>
>>66871847
He's gonna have to deal with a civil war, the collapse of the DPRK, another depression, the transformation of the US from default superpower to explicit worldwide empire and NATO being forced to declare war on Russia.

Depending on how he handles all of that will determine how he's remembered.

One way or another Obama will be the last President of the United States.

HAIL TO THE GOD EMPEROR!
>>
File: cover6.jpg (204 KB, 624x376) Image search: [Google]
cover6.jpg
204 KB, 624x376
Will be hard to beat them
>>
>>66871847
I'm not sure.

He's obviously very good at stirring the pot and being the guy "for the people" who is against the media and establishment

But that it entirely what his campaign runs on. "I'm not like those guys, elect me! Buy Trump steak and Trump water too, I need your shekels"
I don't think he's even a particularly savvy business man, and he seems inconsistant with his policies.

The only good thing I have to say about him is that he is anti-PC culture, but then he crosses the line multiple times and is just rude as hell.
>>
>>66872232
>US Civil war

Liberals rely on the government doing things for them and they don't have guns.
>>
>>66872314
Won't be the liberals m8.
>>
>>66872273
>Republicans are racist
>Lincoln was a Republican
mmm...
>>
>>66872360

KKK was a democratic organization
>>
File: Can't Stump The Lincoln.jpg (64 KB, 495x346) Image search: [Google]
Can't Stump The Lincoln.jpg
64 KB, 495x346
>>66872360
he was going to send niggers where they belong.
>>
>>66872360
>>66872426
>parties from a hundred years ago are the same today
>>
>>66872360
He was a racist.

>If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union.
>>
>>66872480
>le party switch meme
>>
>>66872359
Who?
Oh you mean illegal aliens?

The most that will come from that is media sob stories, think "muh refugees" but now "muh illegals" instead.
>>
>>66872514
>le parties are static and have never changed ideologies meme
>>
>>66872570
No. The far-right types. Do you think they're going to just roll over while Trump runs roughshod over the limits of his authority?

He'll no doubt be doing whats best for the US, but the man's going to be an africa-tier strongman ruling by fiat and brookibg no resistance. All the signs are there.
>>
>>66871847
after lincoln and reagan.. yes
>>
>>66872654
And before I get shut down as an aussie shitposter - do you think the Bundy standoffs with rifles pointed at federal agents would've ended with the govt backing down under Trump?

Highly, highly doubt it.
>>
>>66872654
>>66872762
I doubt it would have even have happened under Trump and you should stop getting your news from "The Project".
>>
>>66872815
Dont even watch it

And why wouldnt it happen? You think Trump won't enforce the law? If he's made one thing clear it's that he expects laws to be followed.
>>
>>66872895
You should brush up on how much power the president actually has.

The entire issue was up to states/agencies.
The president commenting would have been commentary, not every single issue lands on his desk. Though I can tell you'd want shit to happen.
>>
>>66871847
Not sure if best, but by far the coolest one in a while. Go eat a banana Obama !
>>
he will get blocked by congress, and not reelected in 2020.
>>
>>66873180
Executive. Order.
>>
>>66873029
He controls the armed forces. His power is limited by law, not in practice.
>>
>>66873367
You get your views from facebook memes, try reading about the office of the president and what they do and don't do.

It's likely he couldn't give a fuck about Bundy ranch.
>>
>>66871847
Nobody will beat based jackson
>>
>>66871847
No, because Ted Cruz is going to be president.
>>
File: arent_you_entertained.jpg (54 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
arent_you_entertained.jpg
54 KB, 600x300
>>66871847
>Will he be the best president of all time?
Will he be the last president of all time?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.