[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why have boomers wrecked the economy? How can we fix this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1457590526451.jpg (2 MB, 2250x1721) Image search: [Google]
1457590526451.jpg
2 MB, 2250x1721
Why have boomers wrecked the economy?

How can we fix this /pol/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcqkozRfx_Q
>>
>>66871547

If you can't find a job, go work in a country where you can.
>>
>>66871547
Why the fuck am I agreeing with Horsey?

Of course, that cunt will also not realize that immigration costs tons, and harms the economy and social cohesion. Let alone that it's also an insane baby boomer scheme. The voice of the left for the current generation always falls flat when they suggest screwing up our countries for decades to come because muh Alle Menschen Wirden BrĂ¼der.
>>
>>66871547
>I'M NOT A BABY!!

Oh god the video seems fake but that last line is gold

The problem is people don't want to settle, they go to college, get over their heads in debt then refuse to get any jobs outside of their degree. They need to face reality and settle for an entry level job in retail or food service. Sad, but what else can you do?
>>
>>66873193
I think it's real. The kid plays video games all day.
>>
>>66871547
why? dementia

we can fix it by abusing them in nursing homes. steal their medication and sell it or beat them up...maybe both
>>
File: GenerationGap.png (1014 KB, 1125x861) Image search: [Google]
GenerationGap.png
1014 KB, 1125x861
>>
Also, Horsey is a cuck
>>
>>66871547
Picture is wrong on so many levels.
>implying you need to go to an university if you want a job
>implying it was free for the generation before them
>>
>>66874762
Die in fire GOOK!!!
>>
>>66874762
TRUMP 2016
MAGA
>>
>>66875072
Also
>implying you could learn how to raise a family in the university - or that women should be providers
So wrong.
>>
>>66875072
>>66875316
It's not implying any of those things. Are you retard?

>He can't understand a Horsey cartoon
>>
>government creates 3 bubbles in 20 years
>let's blame an entire group of people instead

It was obvious to the bank that you wouldn't be able to pay those loans back, but you just HAD to get that Gender Studies diploma, didn't you?
>>
File: IM NOT MYSELF.png (463 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IM NOT MYSELF.png
463 KB, 500x500
>>66873622

certainly appears to be real by the two other videos - a 4 second vid and then the crybaby punk loser quitter never tries playing his video game and he can't get the sound right until he dies in game and then you can hear him whining more.

Yeah, biggest shock is, it is real, and there's your Bernie fanboy incarnate.

MAKE EM PAY BERNIE FAGS !

ROFLMAO
>>
Boomers left the West a shithole, but not just because of the debt.

Sabotaging Western values and identity was definitely a worse crime.
>>
>>66872952
go to bed Mitt
>>
>>66871547
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.