[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How screwed are we when Trump wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (9 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9 KB, 500x333
How screwed are we when Trump wins?
>>
you shitskins are screwed regardless...

- http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/18/news/economy/puerto-rico-debt-crisis/

take care of your own house first. then we'll talk about how you leaches are effected by the God Emperor.
>>
>>66872493

Dey dindu nuffin, it was the big bad gringo government that caused them to ask be in welfare, and never learn to fend for themselves.

As the saying goes here in NJ.

"you know what the only bad thing about Puerto Rico is? The Puerto Ricans."
>>
>>66871279
You can at least speak proper Spanish so at worst you oversee wall construction
>>
>>66871279

Since Trump is a wealth generator who has made a lot of money for countries outside of the USA, not screwed at all. Wealth spreaders, that's who you should be worrying about crashing your economy into the ground.
>>
fuk u gringos
>>
>>66871279
Pay denbts.
>>
Please declare independence.
Just fuck off and become Haiti 2.0
>>
>>66872687

Puerto Ricans are nothing more than island version of niggers. Lazy, smelly, and with a hundred kids they can't pay for.
>>
Maybe if you dumb spics had voted for him instead of a sweaty faggot, you wouldn't have to worry.
>>
>>66871279
>73% of the vote for marcuck the robofaggot

fuck off you crack head faggot
>>
>>66872765
literally this, it's obvious they don't want to become independent because no more gibsmedat
>>
>>66872830
jaja gringito take some sun its free
>>
My gf is Puerto Rican and she jokes she will get deported if trump gets elected.

I'm voting for trump. She hasn't let me fuck her in over a month and I'm tired of it
>>
>>66871279
It's time to restart bomb tests on Puerto Rico. Except is time we will test the bombs on the population.
>>
>>66872765
This.

I can't stand Puerto Ricans, they are the most untrustworthy of the spics. Always babbling to each other in Spanish and then telling everyone else about how great PR is and how so much better everything is there. "Oh you like bananas? You should see the bananas in PR they are so much bigger".

Fuck off already.
>>
>>66871279
It doesn't change anything. Not even Obongo helped us.

>>66873023
You're getting cucked, friendo. She's probably fucking a mexican or a muslim to get even with you.
>>
>>66871279
Wait, puerto rico can vote in the primaries and election but isnt even part of the USA? and they have their own flag on pol?
>>
>>66873328

we're getting Cucked
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.