[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're gonna make the left fund Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: maga.jpg (41 KB, 440x292) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
41 KB, 440x292
We will create anti-Trump merchandise and the proceeds will go to funding the Trump campaign, without them knowing. Eventually it will be revealed and the leftist butthurt will be hilarious.

How can we orchestrate this /pol/? Any ideas to add on to this are welcome to.
>>
So the same thing the MRA did? How original shitposter
>>
File: 36111.jpg (133 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
36111.jpg
133 KB, 800x430
No you're not

You neckbeards will never accomplish anything besides berating mommy into giving you more tendies
>>
>>66870553
It would backfire. All it would do is generate money for his pocket, but a loss of supporters for Trump, because people would be dumb enough to believe this proposed propaganda.
>>
>>66870596
They did? first I've heard of it. Regardless, if its been successful before it can be successful again.

>>66870634
This is 4chan not reddit mate
>>
>>66870699
I don't think anti Trump propaganda will hurt him, I mean look at what they've thrown at him so far. He's unstumpable.
>>
>>66870734
Good one fgt
>>
>make chrome extension that changes every text appearance of "Trump" to "Racist Billionaire"
>make it automatically add amazon affiliate link to your trump charity every time some libtard shops at amazon
>>
>>66870553
those male tears cup were made by men and bought by females.
>>
>>66870553
>we will bait people into giving us their shekels
>then give that money to who we worship

literally jew as fuck
what has this place become

whatever, donate all your stolen shekels to daddy, he obviously is sore for them
>>
>>66872006
but it wouldn't be our money m8
>>
File: literally juden.png (4 KB, 540x52) Image search: [Google]
literally juden.png
4 KB, 540x52
>>66872371
No shit, you stole them you rat fuck jew
>>
>>66872436
If they choose to buy anti-Trump merchandise it isn't stealing you dumb cunt
>>
I support this idea. What would we sell? Let's collect some ideas

>mugs saying "TRUMP TEARS"
>shirts saying "I might be fat, but at least I don't vote Trump"
>or "Fight the patriarchy! Fight Trump!"

It would be nice if deeply entrenched SJWs would see it as great, but normal people would shake their head thinking "who is this crazy person?"
>>
Trump doesn't need cash at the expense of negative propaganda. Seriously people. Cash is the very last thing he needs.
>>
>>66874083
^^this
Forward the shekels straight over to Bernie he needs it tbqvh.
>>
>>66873971
Good ideas Germanbro. We could have TRUMP STUMPED or something like that on a coffee mug

>>66874083
Negative propaganda doesn't affect him, he is immune. Its not really about the funding, more making lefties butthurt.

>>66874247
Bernie shill detected. You know your candidates campaign is over yeah?
>>
>>66875011
No. Trump is the last person on Earth that needs donations, dickhead. This won't make any leftists butthurt, and will do a lot more damage than good on the basis that it won't do any good at all.

The more I read this thread, the more I realise you're just one of the jews. Fuck off.
>>
>>66875319
Fuck off Bernie shill. Go match some donations on your low income you cuck
>>
>>66875913
>hurr gib me money guiz it will totally wreck the leftists
>durr if you think that's a sketchy idea you must be a bernie shill
>>
do useless shit like cups and magnets

bumper stickers are counterproductive

stuff you keep around the house to show off to friends but that doesn't actually get seen by real people
>>
>>66876094
I don't want to be involved in the money you idiot. It needs to be done in the US. Besides there are ways to ensure it isn't done as a scam

now go back to le/reddit you obvious shill
>>
Why don't we just keep the money for ourselves? We just make anti-trump shit that the leftists will eat up, and we would be swimming in shekles.

I was also thinking about making a website that would lead anti trump people to the truth about trump. I imagined billboards saying something eye catching, like "Trump isn't a racist" and on the bottom it says "learn more at trumptruth.org". It could attract traffic, and we could use the infograohs and sources thats shared here all the time on the site.
>>
>>66876479
This is also a good idea in terms of red pilling people about Trump. how can we do it?
>>
>>66877149
We could set up a website using a website hosted (wix, tictail or something, etc) and we could make a thread here and dump all the info about trump, to use it on the site. It should be eye catching, minimal, with pictures & such.
>>
>>66877532
I like that. Maybe a separate thread should be set up for that. Do you want to do it anon or should I?
>>
>>66877936
I'm in class right now, you could do it if you want, I could build the site but I won't be able to get a separate domain for it. It'll end in .wix.com or whatever site host I'll use, I bet the domain won't cost much either.
>>
>>66873728
you're tricking them into buying anti-trump merchandise that is actually used to support someone they didn't consent to support you goddamn jew
>>
>>66878428
I'm feeling the Bern m8. Stop taking Australias place and shit posting everywhere. It's actually a solid idea.
However I would be afraid it would catch on so quickly it would be enough to turn some potential voters away.
>>
>>66878428
What someone does with the profit from selling merchandise has no 'shadyness' at all. The business you buy goods off invest their profits where ever they like and that's perfectly legal.
>>
File: 8765467.png (243 KB, 540x517) Image search: [Google]
8765467.png
243 KB, 540x517
>>
>>66878848
>>66878848
It is literal jew trickery and you guys are so blinded by your devotion to Daddy trump that you don't see it

Real men don't use trickery to amass shekels

>hurr he's not one of us so he must be a Bernie supporter
fuck right off

>>66879100
I can guarantee that if you fucks bought Trump gear and the profits went to Shillary you would be going apeshit about jew this and jew that
>>
>>66879270
>I can guarantee that if you fucks bought Trump gear and the profits went to Shillary you would be going apeshit about jew this and jew that

Yeah but if that happened there's nothing wrong with it. Sure it would make people mad but there is no moral/legal dodgyness of it.

Also, shouldn't you be phone banking for Bernie instead of shilling here?
>>
>>66879401
>he isn't worshiping my daddy so he must be shilling for someone else
this gets old real fast

this place is tumblr but on the other side of the political spectrum
>>
>>66879539
And the bernie shills get old real fast too. Since you are on this board but dislike it, why don't you fuck off back to r/sanders friend :^)?
>>
Told you to fuck off last night. Its a stupid idea and no one here is buying your: "lets pretend to shit on trump amd make lefties donate for lulz"

GTFO FAGG!
>>
>>66879643
where the fuck does it say I am shilling for bernie?
Jesus Christ

I don't dislike this board I dislike the actual Trump dicksuckers who will justify anything as long as it means their presidentfu wins
>>
>>66870553
ILL SCREENSHOT THIS POST AND ANY SOCIAL MEDIA I FIND WITH YOUR SHIT WAREZ ILL TELL THEM ABOUT THIS THREAD, GOOD GAME FAGGOT.

MAN DOWN, PIC RELATED.
>>
>>66879707
>>66879759
Kek shekels not going to Bernie terrifies you shills
>>
>>66870701
Apparently the "Male Tears" mugs that feminists buys were made and sold by MRAs.
>>
>>66879707
>>66879759
>>66879805
Bernie shills out in full force today
>>
>>66876479
Good idea.
>>
>>66879855
Kek shekels not going to Trump terrifies you shills

Trump shilling (aka dick sucking and worshipping) is sanctioned on /pol/ even though it seen as "degenerate" and "jew"
>>
File: image.png (516 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
image.png
516 KB, 680x697
>>66870634
(You)
>>
>>66879855
>>66879939

Already voted for trump and their campaign managers came to my house. We had food and drinks.

You kikes cant fuck right off
>>
>>66879998
the whole purpose of this isn't to give Trump money, are you bernie supporters that brain dead stupid?
>>
File: huh.png (17 KB, 1107x90) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
17 KB, 1107x90
>>66880132
I think the sun has been frying your brain too long aussienigger
>>
>>66880241
doesn't have to go to Trump's campaign directly, could be used to put up Trump billboards. You still can't comprehend it m8, you've probably done too much facebanking today
>>
>>66880352
still shilling for Trump you kike
>>
>>66880532
Stop being anti-semitic. Your failed candidate Bernie wouldn't be happy f a m
>>
>>66870699
Anyone who would buy or even give a shit about an antiTrump t-shirt wasn't going to vote for him in the first place.

It sounds like a fun idea to me.
>>
>>66870701
You do realise that reddit lurks here and the 'plan' is already been discovered

>>66871937
The CEO of Tumblr is a hetero cis white male that makes millions.
>>
>>66870553
Lovely plan, just one thing.

TRUMP DOES NOT TAKE LARGE FUNDINGS FOR HIS CAMPAIGN
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>66870553
Why not just make a fake university to con people out of their money? Call it 'Trump University' or someshi...o'wait
>>
>>66880848
>You do realise that reddit lurks here and the 'plan' is already been discovered

Even if a few dedicated Bernie supporters (like the ones ITT) discover the 'plan', many libtards will still buy the merchandise.

>>66880922
Yeah but it could still fund independent billboards and such. I don't think it would make YUGE money, so Trump campaign may accept the donation, especially knowing it came from those that dislike him
>>
>>66881096
This isn't conning people out of their money. Besides, Trump university got an A rating from the better business bureau
>>
>>66876100
This
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.