[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Cruz Dose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Daily Cruz Dose
>>
>mexico shilling for Cruz

figures

But may I ask you a serious question as a Mexican. Do you know anyone who has crossed into the US illegally. Do people do it just for the better pay or is there more to it? What kind of person would undertake crossing the border illegally? Is it mostly people that already live close to the border or from all over Mexico?
>>
>>66869981
Also is it just Mexicans or do other latin americans go through Mexico to get to the US.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x960
>>66869884
Would fug
>>
>>66869884

>please daddy stop grabbing my bum bum
>>
File: CorrupTED Cruz on immigration.jpg (48 KB, 449x294) Image search: [Google]
CorrupTED Cruz on immigration.jpg
48 KB, 449x294
>>66869884
>>
>>66870262
ligewize :D
>>
Don't you have 80% of Border Hopping Women to rape, Juan?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html
>>
File: Cruz_daughter-hd.jpg (93 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
Cruz_daughter-hd.jpg
93 KB, 992x558
>>66869981
>mexico shilling for Cruz
lol I only care about His daugher

>Do you know anyone who has crossed into the US illegally
No

> What kind of person would undertake crossing the border illegally?
The one who canĀ“t get a job here, generally illiterate and poor as fuck.

>Is it mostly people that already live close to the border or from all over Mexico?
They're [most of] from the south, the poor part of Mexico.

>Do people do it just for the better pay or is there more to it?
Just for money

>Also is it just Mexicans or do other latin americans go through Mexico to get to the US.
They're from all LatinoAmerica.
>>
>>66870262

We know Ahmed, Has the rest of your Afghan family come over yet?
>>
File: Cruz-daughter-640x480.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Cruz-daughter-640x480.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>>66870464
Are you gay?
>>
>>66870464
> not liking loli
> all years

KILL YOURSELF.
>>
>>66870394
Thank you for your information based Mexicobro.

I am available for any questions regarding immigrants in Europe if you are curious, as a means of repaying you.
>>
>>66869981
Only the very poor cross illegally, and the upper middle class makes fun of them for it. I've never met anyone that has even talked about jumping the border and I lived 10 years in playas de tijuana, a small beach town close to the border. The middle class strives to move to the U.S.A legally, it's a daunting progress that costs a exeptional amount of money (around 5k), in a matter of 2 years or so. The reason why is simple, theirs two reasons, the first one is the value of the peso, it's worth nothing, inflation has turned the peso almost worthless, the dollar is king, if you make dollars your golden, I make dollars since I work in real estate but most people are delt with monopoly money as currency. The other reason is television, lot of teens grow up with american tv, they admire the white man and their prosperity, it's sad how their is so much hate for Mexicans, their delt with a shitty hand and they also get shit by every other country.
>>
>>66870262
Why does she already look like a fucking stressed 25 y/o?
>>
>>66871700
just wait until the rat nose becomes prominent
>>
>3d lolies
Cruz shill are retarded
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.