[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eurobros of /pol/, is racism in soccer as big of a problem as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: throwingbanana.png (146 KB, 478x233) Image search: [Google]
throwingbanana.png
146 KB, 478x233
Eurobros of /pol/, is racism in soccer as big of a problem as it's made out to be?
>>
>>66869862
it obviously is just look at your picture. they censors the guys face so you can't even see it
>>
>>66869935

To hide his tears.
>>
>>66869862
Most people do this in order to make the player unconfortable and fuck his resolve through the game. It's usually to help the other team.

There's even teams that have a player that has exactly that kind of attitude, he shit-talks until a guy on the other team attacks him and gets a red card.
>>
>>66873286
Zidane's probably the best example of a victim and reacting
>>
File: zadom.png (1 MB, 645x1457) Image search: [Google]
zadom.png
1 MB, 645x1457
>>66873286
Kinda.

Then there's also this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDQJey9b2kE
>>
Its football, amerifat
>>
>>66869862
Yep, there is a lot of racism in european football: Premier and ligue1 clubs are run by racist libtards who believe niggers can play in no jumping/chimping sports. Because niggs are natural born athletes and all that crap. The ineluctable conclusion? german and spanish clubs are thrashing these bbc worshippers with a roster full of latino and european guys day after day.
>>
>>66869862
>racism in soccer as big of a problem as it's made out to be?

no it's not a problem, it's fun when you manage to actually distract buthurt nogs from an opposing team. We've gotten some fines from the oslo faggots for this, fuck them, not our fault they have unprofessional players than can't handle any bants
>>
>>66869862
No racism, bro.

It's just them goddamn niggers.
>>
>>66869862
Definitely. the amount of black and Arab players is completely unrepresentative for the population. We need affirmative action for white people in order to make football a more diverse and representative sport.

Oooohhh... you mean racism AGAINST this privileged group? Reverse racism doesn't exist, shitlord!
>>
>>66869862

No, it's not. A couple of attention-seeking black guys got bananas thrown at them or a bit of the nigger word from the stands (what do you expect from a rowdy group of men in a stadium who want to see your team crash and burn) and they get ultra butthurt about it while UEFA blows it up to be a big deal. It's not like any black players are getting attacked, paid less or any other real problem.
>>
>>66869862
Only a thin skinned bastard gets mad at idiots throwing bananas at blacks. Imagine their reaction when a minority rapes a white female or a kid?
>>
>>66869862
Who gives a shit if it is? Who seriously gives a fuck that a bunch of beer guzzling peasants scream "monkey" and a dude who gets paid millions to kick an inflatable ball around?

Why is racism all of a sudden the worse thing on the planet?
>>
>>66874674
Because it magically aligns with leftist policy. Fighting racism also means giving leftists more power. But hey, that's a small price to pay, right? You aren't racist or anything, are you?
>>
>>66874674

Can you south africans even hear it over the vuvuzelas?
>>
>>66875033
Everyone is racist, everyone.
Now that does not mean you are gonna do someone dirty because of the colour of there skin though.

Give me a liberal and I can sniff out his racism in ten minutes.
>>
>>66875261
I'm not a racist, therefore your statement is flawed and wrong.
>>
>>66875116
South African football is a joke. When I was a youngster I went to a kick boxing class right next to a pro clubs training facility and we trained more than them.

Vuvuzelas are good for annoying your neighbors .
>>
>>66875367
You think you aren't
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.