[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK CANADA???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Justin_Trudeau_gay_kiss.jpg (50 KB, 651x354) Image search: [Google]
Justin_Trudeau_gay_kiss.jpg
50 KB, 651x354
So the substitute drama teacher, former snowboarder bum, never had a real job till he was nearly 40, trust fund rich kid, is telling Americans they should be smart and worldly, like him...

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gwib6l66Lg

Maybe the key to being a successful politician is not having a job until 40?

HOW FUCKING C.UCKED IS CANADA?

I want to smack the shit out of this pussy faggot.
>>
>>66869019
>Maybe the key to being a successful politician is not having a job until 40?

It worked for his dad
>>
A Jew is a Jew no matter what and this Jew is merely capitalizing on right winger like yourself.

don't be fooled, they don't care about politic, for him you're a neglected market pool and he's here to get the spoil.

Phony like the rest. Jesus Christ if you really can't tell he's acting I feel honestly bad for you.

But yeah, weed man is a faggot.

We don't have to say it every day, he's gonna be a faggot by tomorrow too.
>>
>>66869019

God he's just a fucking nigger with that typical Canadian complex.
"Know more about me Murica!! I know your capitol, you don't know mine :("

He was fine in saying there's a level of admiration he can have for China.
>>
>>66869230
>He was fine in saying there's a level of admiration he can have for China.
Well of course he has to say that, other wise the chinese will remove him from power.
>>
>>66869230
Is he purposely trying to piss America off? Does this win him points at home?
>>
>>66869019
A lot of rich people in America were born rich as well and pretend to be down to earth and pretend they grew up and worked their way up the ladder when in reality everything was given to them already from birth.
>>
>>66869019

Worked for bernie
>>
>>66869383
You're a grown up man Ezra, do you really to suck dicks on /pol/ to get by the end of the month?

Was the cuckservative meme so bad on you guys?
>>
File: trudeau.png (496 KB, 1320x3328) Image search: [Google]
trudeau.png
496 KB, 1320x3328
>never had a real job till he was nearly 40
Still a better work history than Bernie Sanders

Also enjoy pic related.
>>
>>66869019
>HOW FUCKING C.UCKED IS CANADA?
Sweden level but with more weed.
>>
>>66869556
>Sweden level
Let's not go that far m8
>>
File: RTR36Z4O.jpg (59 KB, 550x358) Image search: [Google]
RTR36Z4O.jpg
59 KB, 550x358
>>66869698
You sure?
>>
>>66869847
We're cucked as fuck but still not even close to sweden level.
>>
ya not close.. we rape our own. (Canacuck in Aus)
>>
>>66869401
Really? Who knew.
>>
>>66869556
You don't even have any weed. Now that's real cuckery.
>>
>>66869556
You didn't even get the weed, you fucking piece of shit stoners.

Winners don't do drugs.
>>
>>66869911
explain how you arent as cucked as us. canada and sweden are the same fucking country except you got more qt asian girls and we are stuck with mohammed and mehmet
>>
>>66869550
>dat picture
And most Canadians are fine with that garbage?
>>
>>66870050
>except you got more qt asian girls and we are stuck with mohammed and mehmet
why are you asking the question when you already know the answer Bjorn
>>
>>66869019
Why does it matter when you get your first real job? Napoleon didn't leave home until he was 28 and look how much he accomplished in his life.
>>
>>66869019

if so then bernie sanders has got this shit in the bag
>>
File: 1452621990076.png (287 KB, 208x352) Image search: [Google]
1452621990076.png
287 KB, 208x352
>>66869019
>HOW FUCKING C.UCKED IS CANADA?

>Directly choosing your government cabinet based on their gender, not skills, and giving an answer that was once only accepted from whining teenage girls.
>Mandating that half of all films funded by Canada must be directed by women, regardless of merit or skill.
>Giving terrorists their Canadian citizenship back despite the fact they tried to kill their "fellow Canadians".
>Threatening to flood illegal immigrants to the nation south of you out of nothing but spite that they'd dare talk about controlling their border and stopping the cucking.
>Spending millions a year bringing in uneducated illiterate refugees and waiting on them hand and foot giving them a better life than many of your own citizens.
>Throwing your own army off some of their bases in order to build mosques on them and turn them into refugee camps.
>Giving billions to Africa to "fight climate change".
>Spending all your money on illiterate goatrapists and niggers, and not your own citizens, right when the economy is doing pretty shit no less.

Trudeau or his handlers are genuinely out to destroy Canada, almost 110% certain, you don't do this much this quickly except to collapse the place.
>>
>>66870094
Air bombing ISIS costs over a million dollars a day so this is a great deal.
>>
>>66870127
we only have thai girls around here and they are nice but not as nice as chinese girls

im kinda jelly
>>
>>66870094
Yes and no.

Everyone rural? Fuck no.
Population centers? Sure - but population centers are heavily multicultural with some places reaching 60-70% minority and tend to be more left leaning

Military hates this
Cons hate this
Trades/Technician jobs hate this
Lots of working poor/underclass hate this

Its basically middle class/upper middle class that are fellating it cause muh multiculturalism and business is letting it go cause it will eventually drive the wages down due to huge influx of workers
>>
>>66870388
I personally don't know of any Canadians who are against this. Unlike the US who are looking for any excuse to start a war, most Canadians are anti-war. Even the military is anti-war.
>>
Fuck that.. I 'voted' for Trudeau.. but it wasnt a vote for him. It was a vote against Harper
>>
>>66870383
Here's a crazy idea: don't spend millions on bombing, and don't spend billions on refugees.
>>
>>66870777
?
>>
>>66869847

You're right, Sweden at least still has money and gold. Canada is far worse. An aunt of mine went there on holiday and people were staring at her for how thin she is. She's slightly chubby. What the fuck Canada.
>>
>>66871166
>and don't spend billions on refugees
Why isn't America the home of the free anymore? Will Trump change your national anthem?
>>
>>66872056
WHERE DID THE GOLD GO?
>>
>>66874139

Trudeau
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.