[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flouride
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Fluoride_Water_Main_600.jpg (686 KB, 1200x1270) Image search: [Google]
Fluoride_Water_Main_600.jpg
686 KB, 1200x1270
Unfounded fear, or necessary in our water system?

What's /pol/'s take on this issue?
>>
>>66868743
We're doing it just right.
>>
>>66868743

I don't think that's how fluoride is added to the water. Not an expert so don't quote me.
>>
It's all about the dose though isn't it.

You use chloride in water as well and that's supposed to be toxic, but the dose is just enough to kill all the microorganisms while staying harmless for us.
>>
fluoride is a byproduct of aluminium production, so instead of throwing it away, companies have lobbied for selling it to the state so that you all can drink it instead and become sheeple

but dont worry goy, drinking fluoride water and cutting your dick is totally safe and american god bless
>>
>>66869879
Sure, for immediate effects.

What you don't understand is that any size dose, over your entire life, decades of drinking, washing with water EVERY, SINGLE, DAY, that contains a neurotoxin, will cause negative health effects.

Shit adds up quickly over time.
>>
>>66869805
Oh that's exactly how it's added.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N2E9G-LV6s
>>
>>66868743
Since you all are shillposters, and you create threads regarding topics which are to be true and dangerous.

And you create them on /pol/, the deepest part of 4chan and the internet, we we dont see your conspiracy, probably no other part of the internet will, thats why you shillers use us as a tool of measurment.

You create threads:
-Trying to boost Global Warming, which ofcoures is fake and a tool for depopulation.

-Promoting depouplation in generel, because you want less people so you can control them easier.

-Unification and one world government is good (roflmao)

-Racemixing is good, kill all white, white genocide, destroy christmas. Do I need to even explain this one?

-Cruz and Ruboto shilling, anti-Trump shillers etc. This one is obvious.

-Checking our generel opinion on Chemtrails, Xenoestrogens/estrogen residue in tap water and plastic containers, bottles etc.

-Fluoridation in water. Which just calcifices your gland and make you decrease in IQ. Google "Harvard Fluoride iq study".

-General Ecoism BS.

-Promoting Asian women to white men, another part of sick eugenics and racemixing.

-Muslim cucks, immigration, Germany Ficki Ficki, Rapefugees etc.

We are /pol/, we know your script, the internet is uncontrollable
>>
>>66870246
No see because your body has a rate of excreting any substances or elements that it doesn't have use for in it's biochemical processes.

This is true for any substance, be it lead or mercury or uranium. Your body will process it and excrete it at a certain rate.

As long as your body's processing rate for the substance is greater or equal to the consumption rate, you have a net balance or decline of the foreign element.

In other words you piss it out before it starts to build up.
>>
>>66868743
Unfounded fear, the idea that a nation would try to poison it's own people is beyond retarded, what would the government possibly gain?
>>
For awhile I was doing water things. In California I received my Distribution 1 and Treatment 1 but didn't pursue it farther.

There's shit in the water but all of it's for specific things. Fluoride in water is used to help prevent cavities.

I'd be more concerned about anything they use to keep the pipes clean.
>>
>>66870036
This guys fucking knows the truth.

Wow how do you even know this??

Read the book "Fluoride deception - Chris Bryson".
>>
>>66869805
Pretty sure Jews harvest it from the blood of pure virgin women and then dump it in
>>
>>66870354
>Hidden video
>Pay Pal
>Silence is compliance

Yeah sounds about right for a conspiracy nut.
>>
File: 1457412014973.gif (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457412014973.gif
28 KB, 200x200
>>66870482
>>
>>66868743
> Mike Adams
Hi I'm Mike Adams, ideas-man,
wheres my check bro?
>>
>Flouride lowers IQ
1. No evidence from any IQ tests.
2. STEM graduates are so prevalent there's a lack of jobs for them now.
3. Technology is more advanced now than it's ever been.
4. It would be impossible for the secret evil government officials to avoid getting the fluoride inside of them and their families, even if they didn't drink tap water.

I'm still not a fan of fluoride though, but don't spread nonsense.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvMHekTBz-A
>>
File: spongebob caveman.jpg (10 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
spongebob caveman.jpg
10 KB, 300x186
>>66868743
Who the fuck drinks faucet water?!
>>
Its known to damage the pineal gland, which is responsible for producing serotonin amongst other functions. Serotonin balances us out and makes us feel good so you do the maths.
Fluoride which is a known poison, in our drinking supply lowers our ability to feel good about ourselves. Dumbing down the population
Que shill responses..
>>
>>66870841
It's the prominent ingredient in Prozac, though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.