[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone here a nationalist without the racial element? I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: canada.jpg (59 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
59 KB, 427x640
Is anyone here a nationalist without the racial element? I think it's every nation's right to have strong borders and their own laws, but I don't really care about the racial element of it.

As long as everyone follows the laws, and is not a piece of shit, and doesn't do anything to harm the nation, then it doesn't matter what race they are to me.
>>
If you don't care about race then you don't care about the culture of your nation.

How can you be a nationalist without a love for the national culture?
>>
File: 16.jpg (43 KB, 300x313) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
43 KB, 300x313
In a way, yes. I personally despise niggers, kikes, women, and non-whites because I believe they're inherently degenerate. But as long as they're American, I can live with them and believe they should be somewhat equal under the law. Just as long as they're continually subverted in society. Niggers and Muslims especially, fucking degenerates.
>>
>>66868703
STOP
POSTING

Massive influxes of refugees is a fucking problem, and the Syrian refugees are a disease.
>>
>>66868703
Yes, I don't give a fuck about race, why would anyone? It's culture that's the problem. If black people acted like white people everything would be fine.

I don't believe behavior is inherent, it's a product of socioeconomic issues. Niggers gonna nig because that's all they know
>>
>>66868954

Did you read the part about "strong borders"? Idiot.
>>
>>66869095
Clearly not strong enough you stupid cuckanuck.
>>
>>66869141

Stop trying to be cool by using anti-Canadian buzzwords. I never said anything about allowing Syrian refugees in, you're a fucking retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 800x800
>>66868703
Anon that's like alcohol without the alcohol.
>>
>>66868703
>As long as everyone follows the laws, and is not a piece of shit, and doesn't do anything to harm the nation
That's a nice fantasy. White nationalisim is a backlash to the increasingly loud anti-white sentiment that's been cribbed from anti-men feminism.
>>
>>66869332

Most people on this board are feminists without even realizing it, anon. I see it in the way they defend women. Feminism is a separate issue from nationalism as far as I'm concerned, feminists ruin everything and nobody wants to stand up to them.
>>
>>66869484
Feminists are overwhelmingly pro-open borders.
>>
>>66869753

That's true, but my point was that most people on /pol/ defend women intensely in many ways without even realizing it. Like they are on auto-pilot. Open borders are a cancer.
>>
>>66869076
>I don't believe behavior is inherent, it's a product of socioeconomic issues. Niggers gonna nig because that's all they know
Some 18th faggot about Africa and white mens burden to civilize them.

Even Che Guevara figured out they're stupid at point.

"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations." Che Guevara

(I love that quote because, leftists hate it).
>>
>>66871297
*18th century
>>
File: 1457608102544.jpg (35 KB, 529x616) Image search: [Google]
1457608102544.jpg
35 KB, 529x616
pic related, you should shit your bed, its the red pilled thing to do
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.