[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BULLYING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: cyberbullying.png (32 KB, 480x314) Image search: [Google]
cyberbullying.png
32 KB, 480x314
Why are liberals against bullying?

I think it's a very important social value:

In a world were humans face no real dangers, it's a duty for the strong to remind the weaks they would be dead by now in the preistoric world.

Survival of the fittest is basically what capitalism is, and we don't have a better system yet.

Discuss.
>>
File: virgin brony fag.jpg (424 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
virgin brony fag.jpg
424 KB, 1920x1920
>>66868100
Because they are faggots.

Bullies are needed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usbq2v5tYJo
>>
File: whatthecazzo.jpg (15 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
whatthecazzo.jpg
15 KB, 512x512
>>66868383
>abu ibrahim finlandi
>>
>>66868100

Because true bullying doesn't exist anymore

No matter what you do, they will never stop, the only option being to beat them up so hard they're disabled for life but that brings another chain of problems on it's own
>>
Preying on the weak is degenerate as fuk, senpai

Every bully that I've ever known ends up overstepping and gets stumped by a true warrior. And true warriors never start fights with the weak because there is no glory in it.
>>
>>66868100

bump
>>
>>66869127
I was bullied and it just made me stronger.

Now I make more money than all of those who bullied me and got shit jobs
>>
>>66868100
plot twist:
The liberals ARE the bullies
>>
Bullying doesnt necessarily mean it's because of weakness.

More like jealousy and insecurity on the bullies behalf.
>>
>>66869358
>Bullying doesnt necessarily mean it's because of weakness.

glasses
fat
stupid clothes
lisp
weird tastes
being creepy with girls
bad hygiene
skin the color of turds

dude kids get bullied for nothing but weakness
>>
File: 1151515151515.jpg (95 KB, 637x662) Image search: [Google]
1151515151515.jpg
95 KB, 637x662
/pol/ being pro-bullying is very bizarre when you consider IRL you're the fat kid that gets picked on by the chads who post on instagram
>>
>>66869577
(you)
>>
>>66869577
>wearing baseball caps indoor

fucking normies
>>
>>66869193
bullying helps you see your flaws tbhq
>>
>>66868100
The problem is not the bullying, it's the retarded parents who tell their children to ignore or turn the other cheek instead of beating the fuck out of the bully to make a point.
Also there's times when bullying becomes full fledged assault and stalking, in wich case you can and should refer to the authorities.
Being pestered at school is one thing, having harassing calls in the middle of the night, your cars' tires slashed or your shit stolen is another.
>>
>>66869358
>More like jealousy and insecurity on the bullies behalf.

nah people made fun of you because you're a faggot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.