[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I belong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 485x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 485x312
I have been scrolling along this board for a few months now and I pretty much agree with most of the opinions expressed here.

One thing I don't understand is why abortion is a political issue, and why politically so many are against it.

Shouldn't it just be a basic understanding that if a woman wants to not birth the baby then they can abort? It doesn't affect anybody else. If that is in there level of morality than whatever.

I see myself as very conservative, but anti abortion is one thing I can not agree with, can anybody who is pro-life give me their thoughts?

Am I alone on this?
>>
>>66865869

Have a baby. Then you'll see why people are pro-life.
>>
It all depends on how you view an unborn child. Pro-choice tend to believe it's just a mass of cells with no worth, while pro-life believes that the child is a human and thus abortion would be murder.

Some then start debating when it changes from just cells to an actual human, and it's basically an average between the two at the moment in most states, where after a certain amount of weeks, abortions are no longer permitted.
>>
Christ cucks who are totally fucking uncompromising and think it's amazing to be stupid in the face of overwhelming evidence.

Make it illegal and watch the crime rate skyrocket in 15 years.
>>
Women don't breed and their nation withers. Simple as that.
>>
File: Enemy.jpg (82 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Enemy.jpg
82 KB, 960x720
>>66865869
It's political because American's right to vote on the matter was taken away in 1973. An improbably number of political fights now take place because the left won't risk a shift in the Supreme Court that could reverse Roe and allow Americans to vote on the matter again.

No one argues that women should be forced to have a child if they don't want to. We greatly disagree on when that choice should be made. Pregnancies are not random events. Volitional acts are involved. Pro-Choice? How about choosing to not have unprotected sex with men you don't especially want t have children with.
>>
Abortion is the only thing keeping the niggers in check and in their ghettos.

Ban abortions and in one generation you're all fucked.
>>
Do you think that it's wrong to kill a baby outside the womb? Most people do. Then why is it not life if it's one second before coming out, or in the birth canal on the day of pregnancy? Some people argue that the first trimester is when most abortions happen, but what about 5 seconds after that trimester? Is it suddenly life? You can do this to any arbitrary point of time that one could limit abortions, so either it's logical to allow all abortions or to ban them from conception. Pro-life people recognize this and the fact that a baby straight out of the womb has just as much life as one in the birth canal.
>>
>>66867230
This. I support abortion purely because it kills off undesirables.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>66865869
Prolifers believe life begins at conception, let that really sink it. They genuinely believe that it is a real living human being. Now imagine a world where 130 million humans were murdered, and it was perfectly legal. This is what prolifers genuinely believe, can you really blame them for doing everything they can to stop what they see as a genocide?
>>
>>66867320
It also breeds more undesirables. More irresponsible, irrational behavior because they can always coat hanger it out later.

What percentage of the 53 million since Roe need to be niggers to make it worthwhile?
>>
You should be able to terminate the child up to a week after its born.

Save us from the drain on society that disabled people cause.
>>
>>66867238
But where do you draw the line?

Is it not "pro-life" to outlaw all contraceptives?
Is it not pro-life to outlaw masturbation, because that's just life that hasn't been given a chance yet?
Or to take it a step further:
Is it not pro-life to say men and women should be fucking at any time possible, because after all life is precious?
>>
>>66865869
Just christtard being influenced by their culture. Also, after a certain date it's pretty scummy coz the featus is starting to become an actual thing... but early abortion, especially before the brainstem is even connected properly and can feel pain is fine.

Also if you ban abortion theres gonna be EVEN MORE NIG BABIES MAiin
>>
File: 1406688866401s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1406688866401s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>I'm just like you, /pol/
>I agree with you on everything, /pol/
>I'm reasonable and rational, /pol/

>except on this one issue where I seem to be completely blind to the oppositions stance
>why's it have to be political
>it's not like it affects anybody else
>>
>>66867238
The fetus may have the same right to life as a born child. What can change is the right of the mother to decide about her own person and body.
The right of a person to decide what goes on in their body does and should supercede the right to life of another.
Example: Nobody is forced to donate blood or a kidney even if another persons life depends on it.
>>
>>66865869

Abortion is a political issue because of the "christian right", pandering to bible thumpers for votes.
>>
>>66867391
As little or as big as it needs to be. Look at how many niggers have been aborted, then imagine them on your streets. Then add their children, and there children's children...

Not a place anyone (even other niggers) wants to be.
>>
>>66867230
Interestingly enough, Planned Parenthood was started by a woman trying to get rid of black persons. She started her company to try to coerce pregnant black women into getting the abortions and eventually have them killed off
>>
>>66865869
I argue pro life because it ruffles the people around me
I'm actually pro abortion because it kills the niggers the most
I'm like a jew
Whatever happens I win :3
>>
File: discordia.gif (43 KB, 427x413) Image search: [Google]
discordia.gif
43 KB, 427x413
>>66867424
We drew the line. Once you've fucked someone, and your contraceptives have failed or failed to be used. If you don't want to have a child, don't fuck men you don't want to have children with.

>>66867442
>>66867496
Discordian. Pro-Life.

>>66867484
Nobody is forced to have sex with men they don't want to have children with. The mother made the choice about her own person and body. She chose to have sex with someone and failed to use contraceptives.
>>
>>66865869
If we consider it in laws of absolute justice, then yes, woman's body=woman's choice, because you have no right to decide about her life's decisions because you assuming that your world's perception is more "correct" than hers. Using this logic, we state that father has no rights either, so if abortion would be fully legalized, then if woman will decide to keep baby, father cannot be forced to pay maintenance, since it was woman's decision to keep the baby.

If we use feelings of our heatrs we will see woman that spread her legs and crying know about her future, like she hadn't known where kids come from. And now she want to kill innocent being because she was a fucking whore, which didn't care about what is going to happen.
>>
People base too much value on life.

nature doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>66866075
Fuck off.

Have a baby. See why abortion should be accessible up to 10wks after birth.

Fuck deformed aliens
>>
Because /pol/ is full of autistic christfags raised by single moms who cant accept that the world would be better off without themselves and their whore mothers or if they atleast had to starve and pay for the consequences of her stupid actions so that less of these christcuck losers are spawned to lead to the destruction of the first world as the autistic NEET welfare leeching trash they inevitably become
>>
Abortion is a political issue because your governments need tax payers for their economy and man power for their army's. They don't give a fuck about rape babies. A rape baby can fire a gun or push a broom
>>
>>66867795
I see you're upset, but your fellow Americans think it's mainly about black people.
>>
>>66867808
>Needs taxpayers for economy

Oh gee, I couldn't tell, what with so many illegals working under-the-table while taking from social services and companies outsourcing factories/jobs because the government creates laws that allow them to.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 415x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 415x346
>>66865869
It's just wrong and the women doesn't have any right to do it but I still support abortion because it's a minority and white trash killer
>>
>>66865869
You shouldn't have sex without consequences, which is why I also think that condoms and the pill should be banned. Because of these things sex has become extremely casual in our society especially in the younger generations.
>>
>>66867391
>implying that people would be any less retarded if abortion were illegal
This argument is shit, if this were true then you wouldn't have laquisha running around with 5 kids with 4 different dads. Some retards go into unprotected sex knowing damn well they won't get an abortion, and proceed to do it anyways. At least with abortion legal some of the niglets and white trash don't ever see the light of day.
>>
>>66868008
You've been cucked by your own government brah
>>
>>66868233
You're arguing the wrong policy. Laquisha has all those kids to collect all those benefits. They aren't getting abortions because those niglets are worth cash. 5 of them could net your 2-3k a month in direct cash payments. Nevermind the free housing and free food.
>>
File: 1457588047250.jpg (64 KB, 984x554) Image search: [Google]
1457588047250.jpg
64 KB, 984x554
>>66865869
all murder is wrong
unless it's self defence
foetuses usually aren't imperilling anyone
>>
>>66868072
>its just wrong

class-A argumentation there mate
>>
>Shouldn't it just be a basic understanding that if a woman wants to not birth the baby then they can abort?
What about if the father doesn't want a baby.
>>
>>66865869

Believe it or not, not every policy here is universally agreed on, including abortion. And they don't need to be.

If you want to find an echo chamber, you know which way reddit is.

Otherwise, stay.
>>
>>66868365
In STRAYA they introduced a baby bonus to combat ageing population....

Birth rates skyrocketed in low socioeconomic areas and flat screen TVs sales went up with it
>>
>>66867894
This thread will die with 25 replies, when threads against abortion will go on for
hundreds of posts

Because /pol/ is full of christfag trash raised by single mothers, and cant see that women in general just shouldnt get paid to shit kids out from whoever they want to fuck. Because admitting the truth to themselves would mean their precious mommy is a whore and god isnt real.

And all you christcucks who boast about getting married at the drop of a hat as if you're saving the white race are proof our race probably wont survive this century
>>
>>66868443
in my mind*
>>
>>66867632
So? She can still get an abortion. No birth control is 100% safe. Having to birth a child is also a potentially big punishment for a very small mistake like misusing a condom.
Sometimes there is also no choice involved, in the case of rape.
Othertimes the partner dies or breaks off the relationship or other life changes like unemployment, accidents or similar can happen that make having a baby a bad option.
Also you ignore that having a child is a bit of a lottery. Your child could be a potato, in which case a reevaluation is in order, but which can't be done until the pregnancy already started.
Lastly, it's no use. Women have always and will always get abortions. Making abortions legal was a very good law that helped to safe a lot of womens lifes.
>>
>>66865869
I agree OP here is how I see it
>abortion should be legal
>Planned Parenthood should be defunded because it is a private charity and the government has no business forcing taxpayers to donate to it
>>
>>66865869
some people just don't want their tax money to go towards abortions because it's something they are morally against, but don't want to actually ban abortion.
>>
File: preblue.jpg (32 KB, 325x382) Image search: [Google]
preblue.jpg
32 KB, 325x382
>>66868650
who are you to judge who can be murdered
>>
It's because /pol/ is full of tumblrite moralfags who can't separate feelings from liberty

Don't fall for the memes
>>
>>66868748
Obvious bait !!!
>>
>>66868748
You're the one that is judging. The decision to get an abortion is in the hands of the mother. I just want to keep that option legal and safe.

While you think you have any right to decide for another person what to do or not to do with their own body.
>>
>>66865869
used to be pro abortion myself, but once u think about it logically, it makes no sense. and its abhorrent. but if they don't bend your opinion, then thinking rationally about national interest might. u cant have a pro abortion cultue, it will damage national demographic in the long run. the idea it affects ''no one else'' is a liberal argument, people need to take responsibility and not deny the humanity of babies just because they find it inconvenient. stand against abortion if u stand for the health of your volk and the preservation of the unborn generation, who aren't less human because they haven't exited the womb. the idea that they are only human when they magically exit the womb is dumb to say the least.
>>
>>66868567
Sounds about right. Who else would be encouraged to have more kids for a check?

>>66868650
See half your argument is covered by the "Don't have sex with men you don't want to have children with." bit. The rest would be covered by don't have sex with men you aren't married to, or at least going to marry, but I didn't feel like dragging marriage into this fight until someone bothered to try to reply.

No one I know of has ever opposed abortion in cases of rape, incest, etc. It's a shitty premise supporting allowing women to have abortions because they fucked a Chad while drunk one night and now they can't fit into their prom dress on the rare cases of rape babies, incest, etc.

Potato lottery? Really? I'm not supporting the right of women to abort children because they don't want it to ruin their vacation plans based on another set of rare circumstances. Abortions in the case of children with horrific defects, etc is another thing rarely opposed. It's too rare to bother.

Lastly, making abortions legal isn't a law. It was a judicial fiat. A single ruling in 1973. Abortion is still opposed by significant majorities in every conceivable demographic in the US, excepting polls of the NARAL membership lists.
>>
>>66865869
Be allowing abortion you remove consequence from sex. Im against protection too. I know i probably sound odd but thats just my opinion.
>>
>Shouldn't it just be a basic understanding that if a woman wants to not birth the baby then they can abort?
Not her decision to make as it isn't her life at stake (except in rare circumstances barely worth acknowledging).

If a woman doesn't want children, she should keep her legs closed.
>>
>>66865869
Used to feel the same but then those transhumanist cucks took over, not a fan. Jesus has nothing to do with politics but many are Christian so it can't be helped.
>>
Yeah, why are people against killing small children like a bunch of Muslims. It is European heritage to be allowed to do that, Romans even allowed people to abort their children until they became 2 years old. The moral philosopher Peter Singer also consider that morally defendable.
If you have a child and it's more work than you imagined or if you want to go to a party and there is no babysitter then why not just strangle the kid and throw it away? You can always make a new one, you damn religious fanatics impose on the freedom of people to live their lives according to their ancient European heritage. We Norwegians used to bury kids as well, when we grew tired of them or there was a hard winter. Until those damn Christian proto-muslims made it illegal with HÃ¥kon Haraldsson, the first Christian king.

Now we have removed Christianity, so there is no need to hold on to this middle eastern morality that says it's a bad thing to do to YOUR OWN creation. So I agree with OP.
>>
I'm pro-choice and regardless of what i'm about to say, i'm pro-choice.

The only problem I have with it this: it gives all the power to female, and none to the male in the eyes of the courts. Disregarding rape, it's a consensual act to create a child. It's also a financial burden for at least the next 18 years. Men have almost as much at stake in the decision to abort, yet ultimately none of the power in the decision. It's just the way that biology works I suppose, it's her body and 'screw your input' is a valid response.
>>
>>66865869
Not alone. I'm a non-religious, pro-abortion, conservative. Many, perhaps most, of us are. The religious right hijacked political conservatism in America's two party system long ago and is the reason I often support Democrat candidates.
>>
>>66865869

the sanctity of innocent human life is the foundation for all social morality
>>
>>66867784

>aliens
>parasites

etc.

>liberals
>>
>>66869029
I'm not from the US.
Not sleeping with men you don't want to have a kid with is not going to cut it. People life out their sexuality. Peoples opinions change and peoples situations change.
The more options people have to make their own decisions, the better.
All this still doesn't change the fact that a persons right to their own body supercedes anothers right to life. Nobody can force you to donate blood to safe another. Nobody should be able to force a woman to go through pregnancy and childbirth.

Also, abortion markedly reduced the number of retards and potatoes being born. The number is not insignificant.

Also, you sound salty as fuck, mate. You aren't handsome but that doesn't mean other people should stop having sex just because you don't have it as often as they.
>>
>>66869811
It cut it for thousands of years.
>>
>>66869860
It did not. Illegal, unsafe abortions were common. As were self induced still births and all manners of house remedies that were used as contraception.
That worked about as well as those africans with no running water but with six or so children.
>>
>>66868980
It's not their own body,dumbass.
>>
>>66869471
Pull ya cock out or wear a condom and if your really paranoid there's always...

Plan B
>>
>>66865869

because the expected value of the baby's life is worth more than the pitiful life of the stupid cow that's hosting it
>>
>>66871071
SAVAGE !!!!!!!
>>
>>66870161
Sorry but you lost any credibility when you stopped posting arguments and tried to make it about me. You're just a contrarian cunt, and I hope you get raped to death by refugees.
>>
>>66865869

Because religious nuts exist and want to tell people how to live according to their rules. Kinda like liberals but with a God involved.

What do you mean, where do I belong though? Aren't you a free thinking man capable of making his own assertions?
>>
>>66867358

Yes, because research has shown that babies are basically automatons until the end of their first year of life. Before that they literally have no intelligence. Should we really care what kind of animal came out of what kind of vagina when killing unwanted young life forms?
>>
>>66868441

Really man? Women die during child birth all the time.
>>
>>66867784
Coming from a fatherless childless cunt who lives off his moms paycheck.
>>
File: Help.gif (1 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Help.gif
1 MB, 300x200
Need some fetus webm's in here.
>>
>>66865869
I'm pro-non-white abortion. I'm pro-life for whites. I would be for asians as well but there's too many of them already.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.