[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evil Fucking Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1457575480813.jpg (84 KB, 573x693) Image search: [Google]
1457575480813.jpg
84 KB, 573x693
You guys ever get ideas for things that are totally morally corrupt but you want to do them anyway for one reason or another?
One idea I keep having but wonder about the laws on the matter and that if I could get in trouble, but making radical Islam stickers , just stickers that way shit like "SHIA FOR CHAROLLETE" or "ISLAM SHALL CONSUME CHAROLLETE" which is a city, btw, and just posting them around town to make people anxious and potentially become redpilled
>>
>>66865639
I often wish society reinstituted torture, public whipping, and other such punishments for law breaking at all levels, and the use of a secret police to keep people in line.
>>
>>66865791
Damn Serb
>>
>>66865791
Well how do you know there isn't a secret police now?
>>
>>66866090
>>66865979
Not enough people disappearing.

Besides, don't tell me you're not tempted by the thought of Muslims being taken to the public square and publicly whipped for daring to sexually assault an underage girl.

The funny thing is that it's the only kind of deterrence that they'd actually understand.
>>
>>66865639

What's wrong with that? Jews do it all the time. It's the basis of the "Hey Rabbi, watcha doin'?" meme.

Spraypainting swastikas and using "first hand accounts" of how evil the nazis were to make jews hate the goyim.
>>
>>66865791
>>66866474
>torture and public whipping as punishment
Sounds pretty Islamic senpai
>>
>>66867121
That's what he was saying . instead of letting them establish Islam and have then torture non Muslims, just beat them to the punch and give them their own medicine . I get what he's saying but obviously it would never happen. And yeah you're right, no secret police shit atm. Unless you count all of us on a FEMA camp list. Does that FEMA camp conspiracy have any validity?
>>
>>66867121
thats why islamic people would finally get our point. they cannot understand anything else because its how they grow up. i say do it
>>
>>66866791
Yeah I know it, I understand it's a Jew tactic, and I basically have no problem with that, I'm mostly afraid of getting caught on a security camera and getting in big trouble for inciting social unrest or some shit, unless I could claim I really believe in it and used my rights as a Muslim? But then maybe I'm killed for being blasphemy boy, I dunno, I'm paranoid but it's something I've always wanted to do just to see what would happen
>>
File: you.jpg (144 KB, 531x702) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
144 KB, 531x702
>>66867601
>I basically have no problem with that
>>
>>66867525
> ID cu----ck
>>
>>66867652
I meant I have no problem with using Jew tactics, not jews using Jew tactics, jeeez
>>
>>66865639
That actually looks like a good cut. Gonna try that.
>>
File: 1446492029465.jpg (12 KB, 211x212) Image search: [Google]
1446492029465.jpg
12 KB, 211x212
>pentagram
>morals

The two are not related.
>>
>>66867404
Middle-right piece sensai
>>
>>66867876
Yeah but evil and pentagrams are. Don't try to argue it, considering its just me being silly anyway you autist
>>
>>66867896

>seeing symbols as inherently evil or good

>calling someone autistic
>>
File: Remove Kebab from Runepremises.png (3 KB, 210x194) Image search: [Google]
Remove Kebab from Runepremises.png
3 KB, 210x194
>>66865791
>Be Serbian
>Hold Sharia-tier attitude towards justice and order
>Massacre Muslims anyways
>>
>>66865639
Lol
I was thinking the same thing once but never acted on it.
I wanted to make bumper stickers and stick them on cop cars and/or random cars in parking lots.
The phrase I thought of would offend everyone. It's I LOVE NIGGERS.
>>
>>66867976
Fucking aye. It was a joke. And to say that relating pentagrams and the idea of evil isn't something that makes sense in mainline Western culture, OK at least mainline North American culture, dude fuck off it was a joke anyway I'm not arguing over this, I hate you people
>>
>>66868045
Yeah that would pretty much piss everyone off but I think people would figure it's a joke
>>
>>66868045
I mean it would be like I don't know, but imagine if your city started getting tagged with posters and stickers saying how ISIS is reigns over them, hahaha aaaah cmon thats some evilness
>>
>>66868035
it's ok when we do it

and that's a fact
>>
>>66865639
Don't rely on lies like Jews
>>
>>66865639

go 4 it, rabbi
>>
>>66869060
You guys make me not wanna
>>
>>66865639

reject evil

be good
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.