[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The two most powerful men in the world had a meeting today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: CdHkXc4XIAATCWa.jpg large.jpg (79 KB, 1024x699) Image search: [Google]
CdHkXc4XIAATCWa.jpg large.jpg
79 KB, 1024x699
Pic related.

Two of the most powerful, most highly respected men in the world had a meeting today.

You mad /pol/? I know they both trigger /pol/ retards.
>>
>>66865151

They seem genuinely happy. I'm so proud of my Prime Minister.

/pol/ losers wouldn't know anything about being genuinely happy, though.
>>
I can come with my gun and kill them at one of their meeting. I will get shoot down but doesn't that make me the most powerful then?
>>
>>66865151
Looks like Obama is embarrassed but aroused at the fact that Trudyroo had a bigger penis.
>>
>>66865311

it's not that easy to shoot a president idiot.
>>
>>66865151
How is the pic related? Were they getting coffee for George Soros and Warren Buffet?
>>
>>66865151
Did a college kid win a trip to see the president or something? Was he like student body president? Context?
>>
File: 1453563710400.jpg (100 KB, 634x634) Image search: [Google]
1453563710400.jpg
100 KB, 634x634
Trudeau is what you get when you elect people to office who base their self worth on what Buzzfeed thinks of them.

All I see him doing is trying to get photo ops with whatever celebrity/oppressed group he can find.

Why doesn't America annex them.
>>
>>66865151
Does anyone really care what the prime minister of Canada has to say?
I mean really
>>
File: 1457520310787.jpg (354 KB, 1280x950) Image search: [Google]
1457520310787.jpg
354 KB, 1280x950
>>66865220
Your economy is tanking and your PM has shown no interest in fixing it. He's taking the ship down and taking you with it. Neither of you should be happy.
>>
>Two most powerful men in the world.

Why do Canadians think their country is relevant? You have no impact on the world. You're irrelevant. That's the most powerful man in the world and a nobody.
>>
Obama is an irrelevant lame duck.
Weedman is an irrelevant cuck.

Trump has been the most powerful man in the world for at least the past 6 months.
He's been influencing international politics and he's not even President yet.
>>
File: 1451931033412.png (821 KB, 499x618) Image search: [Google]
1451931033412.png
821 KB, 499x618
>>66865566

confirmed by double dubs, and witnessed
>>
>>66865600
We're the second biggest country therefore we're the second most powerful :^)
>>
Insufferable idealists more like it
>>
>>66865151
Obama doesn't look like he wants to be there...
>>
>>66865151
canada isn't 1st or 2nd most powerful in the world. it was a country that was called irrelevant by everyone until it became a meme
>>
Trudeau is making that "I'm a college age Obama voter and I'm getting my picture taken next to the president" face.
>>
>>66865566

What is an image of underage sluts going to prove? Our economy is getting better, we can take free courses now if we make under a certain amount and Ontario is testing NEET programs. It's great, fuck off burgerfag.
>>
>>66865566
They all look more attractive than British women...
>>
>>66865898
I'm so happy Canada is a failed state. Your suffering is going to be amazing to watch.
>>
>>66866099

We are not a failed state, and that is not a proper reply. I want someone to answer me properly.
>>
Did Trudeau prep Obama for his wife?
>>
>>66865151
Since when did our country, which is going down the shitter as I type, becoming the second most powerful in the world?
>>
>>66866572

>which is going down the shitter as I type

It's not. Get off the /pol/ echo chamber and go outside.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.