[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slavs are white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_nndetuSeZH1rb2tf3o1_1280.png (369 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nndetuSeZH1rb2tf3o1_1280.png
369 KB, 600x450
Really, tell me, what is definition of "white"?
I have fucking blue eyes and blond hair, my skin is white as fuck.
And then suddenly some gypsy cunt, or roach shitskin starts WE WUZ WHITE N SHIT thread, but telling that slavs are not white.
What the fuck? Are you blind or what?
>>
>>66864673
"I am going to make a thread to tell you just how hard I get baited by shitskin shitposting"
>>
>>66864673
fuck hilarious russians love adidas and adidas is a german owned company. Cucks forever more.
>>
Only Europeans are considered white. So all Russians of European origins are white.
>>
>>66864673
You are white like us, not 100% white though
>>
I'd be most comfortable declaring someone who descended from Europe, especially Northern Europe, to be white.
>>
Does it matter?

As far as I know, your demographics aren't problematic as the West's are. "White" in the sense we use it is very shallow in the Western world. That's not to say it is any less important, but white nationalism as a concept itself is only something that really develops once your cultural lines blur with other light-skinned folks.

So with that said, I don't think the question of whether or not slavs are white is of any importance in the circumstance of slavic countries.
>>
>>66864928
/thread
>>
If you identify as 'white' it means that if you move to USA you will get assimilated
If you identify as russian, you dont belong into USA's 'white race' which includes anglos, french, germans, poles. What they think when they say non-white, they mean that the ethnic group doesnt assimilate and tends to segregate when moved to the USA.
Like hispanics, a lot of them are white, but they arent the same ethnic group as american (anglo) whites. Its better to segregate and be 'non-white', than to just intermarry and become a part of the 'white' or as i like to call them 'anglo' americans
>>
>>66864673
Get the fuck out of my steppes, eternal nordic.
>>
>>66864673
Americans think it's funny.
I really don't understand their humour or why everyone else plays along.
>>
>>66865227
Buttblasted attila
>>
You're not white.

White is an internationalist meme.

Blonde hair and blue eyes mean nothing.

Take a look at white nationalists, they are a fucking joke and autistics.

inb4 NEGRO HURR DURR, I am Russian.
>>
File: Untermensch.png (29 KB, 1114x200) Image search: [Google]
Untermensch.png
29 KB, 1114x200
>>66864673
sorry bro
>>
>>66865277
Fuck you too you fucking cuck, Genghis' legacy lives on. Fuck.
>>
File: THE_SWEDE.jpg (210 KB, 500x745) Image search: [Google]
THE_SWEDE.jpg
210 KB, 500x745
>>66865460
Ethnic cleanse of the eternal swede when??
>>
File: 02020.png (262 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
02020.png
262 KB, 480x358
>>66864673
Gustav here has more aryan features and ancestry than 80% of /pol/ and 95% of stormfront, thats how improtant blue eyes blonde hair and being white is. top kek
>>
There is only 1 enemy in this world, and that enemy is the eternal jew.

Apply heavy biological racism in case of sudden kikery.
>>
>>66865085
Damn, are the real whites like whiter than albino or something?
>>
File: 1403392908955.jpg (210 KB, 840x1053) Image search: [Google]
1403392908955.jpg
210 KB, 840x1053
>>66865085
>finland
>white
haha no
>>
>>66866449
http://hebrewnations.com/articles/tribes/finland/finisrael.html
das rite, SHALOM
>>
File: Define White.jpg (2 MB, 2790x2017) Image search: [Google]
Define White.jpg
2 MB, 2790x2017
>>66864673
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.