[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Baby, sure I've had 30 sexual partners before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: girl.jpg (231 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
231 KB, 1440x810
>"Baby, sure I've had 30 sexual partners before you. That just means I love you more than 300 other guys!"

What do you say /pol/?
>>
Current gf has had 30 partners. Shes 33.
Ive had 20 im 26.

Meh whatever shes good to me.
>>
>>66863055
Yeah, and how many times have you said that line?

Fuck outta here
>>
>>66863055

2 hole wonder, but her main hole is shot

she will need some weird fetish shit or degradation to stay put

gotta pass on that ass, she's probably said it more than 6 times already
>>
>>66863055
>"Why is my computer talking to me?"
>>
>You really suck at math.
>>
>>66863126

Women lie, studies indicate that generally the number of people they slept with is three times higher than what they're telling you.

This was based on two scientific inquiries among thousands of college students across America. Half of them were given anonymous forms, the others had to enter their names. While the males had no problem bragging or even exaggerating the number of sex partners they had, the females who took the anonymous questionnaire on average had at least double the sex partners of the ones with names written on them.

Numerous studies heavily implying similar conclusions can be found all across the internet.
>>
File: 1456505069638.jpg (51 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1456505069638.jpg
51 KB, 640x427
You get this primal, empty feeling when you hear shit like this from a girl you see as a prospect.

Like the deepest monkey part of your brain is saying "No".

Looking at the science you realize it's for a fucking good reason, women like that are too risky to have in your life. Also, all it says is "30 guys didn't want to try you on".

There's nothing "special" about them anymore either, it's like going to a tourist destination a million other people have been to before, cool at the time, you later think "who cares".
>>
>>66863055

no that means you want to pick and chose, im not looking for a fuck buddy i'm not looking for a hook up im looking for some one who i marry and trust, and raise a family with, some one who is as morally upright as me, because i want to raise moral kids.

you are not moral and you will never be.

you can take the bill
>>
>>66863521
The best way around this is simple. In college I would say I'd slept with 25 or more women(When in reality the number was 4) and then the girl would be more inclined to tell me the truth (Usually around 12)
>>
>>66863521
/thread
>>
Does anyone hate it when a girl calls you endearing things. Girls who call me baby or babe or put a """cute"""" twist to my name. It really bothers me. Just call me by my name. There is no need to treat me like a child or a baby
>>
>>66863055
Women suck at math
>>
>>66863987
Just realize it's their way of showing affection to you and stop being so uptight.
>>
>>66863987
I hate it too, hence why I put it in the OP
>>
>>66863055
That which costs little is less valued.
>>
>>66863055
That shit don't add up, sweetheart.
>>
My current fiancee has had 15 partners before me. I've had 3 all of which were long term. So far it's been going well. Were both 27.
>>
>>66863987

Autism.
>>
File: image:6256.jpg (20 KB, 426x345) Image search: [Google]
image:6256.jpg
20 KB, 426x345
>>66863055
>Thanks for forgetting my past anon! I love you so much!
>>
>>66864057
If they want to be affectionate, I don't see why they can't do something nice for me. Why call me these weak, emasculating names that are for 3 year Olds.
>>
>>66863697

People will NEVER stop claiming women are oppressed in western civilization. Never. We gave women too much, and now the irony is that they are the exact opposite of oppressed, and that's WHY they claim they are oppressed.
>>
>>66864265
Are there even any black people in the Philippines?

What's the equivalent of fucking one over there? Having a Malaysian ex?
>>
Fuck off with this /r9k/ cringe. This isn't /pol/ related.

Get the fucking sluts, fuck her and keep as a fuck buddy. Never date sluts and never date sluts who on night stand with you.

In fact, never take ANY woman out on a restraint date unless you actually know her and she's been you gf fir a while.

Men who take a random woman out to a restaurant a date, are TOTAL FUCKING KEKS

>pay to go to restaurant
>to meet woman
>end up fucking her on one night stand
>she a slut
>waste of time
>could of ordered cheap takeaway Instead
>>
>>66863055
Gross
>>
My had only one before me that dumped her after 3 months.
So after 3 years being together with her she still is clingy as fuck.
But she dont share my stocking fetish and thats a bummer...
>>
File: computer_thing.jpg (86 KB, 638x672) Image search: [Google]
computer_thing.jpg
86 KB, 638x672
>using dating site
>match with a girl
>say we should meet
>she says nothing for 2 days
>forget about it
>suddenly "hey i've been really stressed omg! no excuse are you mad, sorry! etc etc etc, do we have to meet near you?"

Why can't I be gay.
>>
>>66863126

Kill yourself, cuck.
>>
Ive cheated on potential wife material more than once. Sluts going to slut. Getting married is the ultimate cuck.
>>
>>66863126
Rule of 3
>>
>>66864746
Nigger
>>
>>66864746
This is what causes women/men to cheat. Belief that their partner will cheat.

Sluts will always cheat though.

Wife material aren't sluts.
>>
>>66863055
>Y-YOU TO!
>>
File: 1456923174263.png (777 KB, 680x631) Image search: [Google]
1456923174263.png
777 KB, 680x631
>>66863126
>3
>0
>30
>30!!!!
>She's been dicked by at least 30 people
>Honestly believe that's the real number of times she's been dicked
>>
>>66863055

30 partners and still not married. yeah... something is wrong with her.
>>
>>66863055
>Shitty Lock Girl: Baby, sure I've had 30 sexu... w-where are you going?!
>Me: We're done. SEE YA!
>>
>>66863126
ONE
HUNDRED
PARTNERS
>>
>>66863055
>What do you say /pol/?

"Bye bitch."
>>
>>66863697
>There's nothing "special" about them anymore either, it's like going to a tourist destination a million other people have been to before, cool at the time, you later think "who cares".

It's the biggest indicator to me that these women don't care for having meaningful relationships, see other people as a means to instant gratification and are probably incapable of empathizing with or forming attachments to men. Not unrealistic judgements when you think about just how large a number 30 really is to have pounding out your pussy for a period of time, penetration and sex being probably the most intimate thing you can do with another human being.

Women who think it's unreasonable for men to be turned off by their double digit fuckmeat count are delusional and I suspect sociopathic. It's completely reasonable and completely normal, as you say it's triggered in the most base parts of our animal instinct NOT to take this ho up on anything serious. Hell I'd turn her away even for casual sex. I'm already disgusted.
>>
>>66864260

Shut the fuck up Sven, we all know you like to get pegged in the ass daily while watching your mom cuck your Dad with a black guy.
>>
File: Used goods.jpg (218 KB, 576x622) Image search: [Google]
Used goods.jpg
218 KB, 576x622
>>66865524
Ha, this. That doesn't say she's someone who's desirable, it says "hey, 30 other guys couldn't stand me either, why should you?"
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.