[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TYT Slut Shaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: kim-kardashian.jpg (18 KB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
kim-kardashian.jpg
18 KB, 400x293
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5gjTXGRfE8

Okay, so Ana Kasparian and the gang are hating on Kim Kardashian for posting sexy nudes.

Ana Kasparian is essentially mad at Kim K for using the word "Empower" to justify her posting sexy nudes.

Honestly, women fucking hate each other more than you guys realize.

When men leave the room, they turn on each other viciously.

Ana is essentially pretending that she is pissed about Kim using Feminism, which she never even brought up, when in reality she's just pissed that millions, if not billions, of men jerk off to Kim Kardashian.
>>
>>66863046
are you a female?
>>
>>66863046
>some paid Jew whore is pandering to the reddit MRA crowd for Youtube views
>let me promote their channel
>>
>>66863046

I hate women too, for the most part. I also despise how women hate each other, yet in order to blunt this, they will all turn their attention to men and hate them so they avoid hating each other.

"Slut shaming" was one of the last ways men could hold women accountable in western society, now it's gone.
>>
>>66863046
>Honestly, women fucking hate each other more than you guys realize.
>When men leave the room, they turn on each other viciously.

>>66863430
>I hate women too, for the most part. I also despise how women hate each other

Nobody hates women more than women do

You will only ever hear women talk badly about other women calling everyone but themselves a slut and a whore and a bitch when in reality they all act the same.
>>
>>66863046
I actually think Ana Kasparian is mentally deranged. She's in constant denial of...something. Like, she tries so fucking hard to look like she's something other than a cute girl, or to look smarter than how she really is, or not as girly as how she really is.

Now she's fucking mad and Kim Kardashian because, to her, Kim doesn't seem to be bound by the same neurosis Kasparian has. It's fucking annoying.
>>
Shall I just take a photo of my dick and go post it on /b/ then claim I'm empowering?

>talking of cheap ways to earn brownie poibts
>>
>>66863659

Then why have I incurred the wrath of many Internet autists because of "misogyny"? Why do people viciously go after male misogynists, even when there is no proof we are misogynist in the first place?

Western women are too spoiled and I don't like how they can form an entire culture based around hating males, and they do that because if they didn't have men to hate, they'd hate each other. Fucking stupid cunts.
>>
>>66863182
No
>>66863429
Not even sure what the fuck this means.

>>66863757
I think she's a catty bitch and pretends to use liberalism to justify her catty bullshit.
>>
>>66863955

Women should be in concentration camp type farm/prisons

They really shouldn't have human rights
>>
>>66863046
>"It's not slut shaming"
Yes it is and it's fucking great
>>
AK is empowering my dick, if you catch my drift
>>
>>66864327

I agree. They have proven that they become evil, promiscuous cunts that have no regard for decency when they are given "rights".
>>
>>66864498
>>
A great many women are near-empty in that their bodies and flaunting them are their only craft. Kardashian is a literal idol for these women
>>
I dislike the TYT as much as the next guy, but they are not saying anything wrong here.
>>
>>66864800

I've always wanted to ask, what have women contributed to western society since their "liberation"? What have they done except take a lot of dicks and be narcissistic?
>>
>>66863046
> Women hate other women more than men ever could.

Tell us more, Captain Obvious.
>>
File: Rodger.jpg (22 KB, 300x378) Image search: [Google]
Rodger.jpg
22 KB, 300x378
>>66864692

Time to make rodgers dream come true
>>
>>66865294

Did he really want women to be enslaved like that? I never read his manifesto.
>>
>>66866661

He did and all their mating decisions should be decided by men, so they have no choice at all
>>
>>66867009

Well, it was like that for almost all of human history, and it got us to this point. Things only started going downhill when the restrictions on women were lifted.
>>
File: LOL.png (394 KB, 595x674) Image search: [Google]
LOL.png
394 KB, 595x674
LOL
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 633x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 633x401
She's right though.
Stop enabling Kim whoredashian and her degenerate family
>>
>>66866666
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 640x640
Anyone else never jerked off to this mudslime colored bitch?

Pic related, true jerk off material that doesn't have to flash anything
>>
>>66867323

Of course she's right. But women only go after other women when there are no men around to hate. That was my original point.
>>
>>66863046
>sexy nudes
you need to reevaluate your life
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 850x917) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 850x917
>>66863046
Who the fuck cares stop shilling their shitty little show, no one watches them they're in fucking trouble.
>>
>>66863430
Nah, they still sensitive to any kind of shaming, otherwise they wouldn't bitching about that.
>>
>>66867695

But the momentum is in their favor. "Slut shaming" is almost seen to be as bad as rape or murder. I can imagine it won't exist very soon.

And of course, men submitted to what women wanted, because men in western society are almost all effeminate and spineless.
>>
>>66863046

Oh no, a random slut that got famous by having a sex tape posted a naked picture. Who could have predicted this behavior
>>
>>66867282

How much plastic surgery and photoshop is in that picture
>>
>>66863046
Kim could pass for an abo in Straya.
>>
File: indifferent_armenian.gif (832 KB, 350x264) Image search: [Google]
indifferent_armenian.gif
832 KB, 350x264
>Armenian bitch on a Turkish liberal Youtube group getting mad at famous Armenian coalburning slut for dumb reasons
>>
>>66867801
Be the change you want to see in the world. The time of the shitlord is upon us.
>>
>>66868174

I am the change I want to see. I've spent the entire night arguing with whiteknight effeminate dudebros on /pol/ about stuff like this. How can the time of the shitlord be upon us when /pol/ is full of dudes that worship women?
>>
>>66863046
bitch is a hypocrite ana no bran sparian got a nose job cause she was insecure and then talks about everyone else being insecure, deflecting? i think so. women are jealous and hateful beings.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.