[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A potential president is nothing but a manchild reality star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 706d66a6-b316-11e5_1038485b.jpg (42 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
706d66a6-b316-11e5_1038485b.jpg
42 KB, 780x520
>A potential president is nothing but a manchild reality star with no political background who spends his days insulting people on Twitter

Oh, America. Truly the joke of the world.
>>
Why a Russian proxy?
>>
>>66861692
Listen that guy is the best retard the USA could get.

>Hillary will start a war with other countries when they disagree and she will take the man rights away.

>Bernie will let the economy collapse ffs. He wants more youth working but raise the lower wage at the same time.

>Meanwhile Trump is pro-Russia, won't screw up the economy and will show a great example how you threat illegals.
>>
He will shitpost his way to controlling the nukes and then you won't be laughing
>>
>>66861785
It seems lately there are alot of Russian proxies on this site.

A
Fucking
Toothpaste

Is what people already are saying.
>>
>>66861692
The NATO wall just got 10ft higher, Ruskie.
>>
>>66861931

Unfortunately this. All the candidates (at the least the ones the Americans picked) are completely shit and we are pretty much fucked every way and out.
>>
>>66861931
>forcing rich people to actually pay livable wages = economic collapse

pls stop mr shekelberg
>>
>>66862033
>muh living wage
if it wasn't a living wage 100 million americans would be dead.
being able to breathe doesn't entitle you to live in san francisco.
>>
>>66862033
>a jew defender using jew memes

The fuck is wrong with berniecucks?
>>
>>66861692
>reality star
>super successful bussinessman who is a billionaire
choose one
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 540x429
>>66862027
>Tfw we are fucked no matter what
It's been this way for so long. I thought America was different.
>>
>>66861692
Yeah that political background sure has done some reaaaall good for regular american citizens!!!

Oh wait...
>>
Make america regret again!
>>
>>66861692
>A manlet who literally blew up several apartment buildings in his country's capital has been the de facto dictator of Russia for over a decade

cyka blyat
>>
>>66862130
>this city is for shekelbergs only, no goyims allowed

let's just build a wall around all urban areas so poorfags can't get in, that will truly make america great again
>>
File: 1455320181570.jpg (94 KB, 635x600) Image search: [Google]
1455320181570.jpg
94 KB, 635x600
>>66861692
>joke of the world
>everything revolves around us
:^)
>>
>>66861692
>>66862407
Fuck off commies
>>
>>66862555
/thread
>>
>>66862527
>what is supply and demand
why should you get the best real estate in the country when everyone else wants it too? It's because you need to provide more or GTFO.
>>
Well jokes aside, i actually look forward for Trump. He will be utter failure, or something spectacular. I am pretty sure this guy won't be another mediocre pc drone, unlike other candidates. I believe murricans see this too.
>>
>>66862683
the only thing there is a "demand" for is money. SF is a shit city, people only want to live there because = they want to socialize with rich people, don't you see how this is a vicious cycle
>>
>>66861692
yes but we have nukes and nato is funded mostly by murica who tells they who to fuck with. whos laughing now

its like that moment you realize that dumb kid in class is the son of the guy who can fire your dad isnt it
>>
>>66862801
every coastal city is more expensive. people want to live in temperate climates.
>>
>>66861692
he made more money than you will probably ever make yourself
>>
>>66862033
Helping a Jew by using Jewish words

Please kill yourself john

>>66862027
Jep good luck with that. But we also need luck since America still has alot of influence over here
>>
>>66861692
They voted for Reagan, which made cow-boy movies with apes and stuffs, and It wasn't that bad
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.