[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>da joos are controlling everything >jewish Bernie Sanders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: 1392150048943.gif (2 MB, 472x360) Image search: [Google]
1392150048943.gif
2 MB, 472x360
>da joos are controlling everything
>jewish Bernie Sanders is losing to Hilary Clinton
>Bernie's campaign is grassroots
>Hilary has backing from corporate, media, and party sources

When is /pol/ going to admit that their jewish boogeyman is in actuality corporate america?

Hell, the feminists do it too. They blame their problems on the patriarchy because men are in positions of high power.
But those positions are either at the heads of huge corporations or in politics which is bought off by corporate interests.
So their boogeyman is also corporate america.

And now /pol/ is sucking the dick of Trump, a consummate corporate con man, just because he fed them some racism they could turn into memes.

You're worse than the niggers who vote for Hilary. At least they have an excuse.
>>
File: 1457551448348.png (77 KB, 375x444) Image search: [Google]
1457551448348.png
77 KB, 375x444
Nice try
>>
>>66861494
>When is /pol/ going to admit that their jewish boogeyman is in actuality corporate america?

Who do you think corporate america is?
>>
Save yourself, leave this cesspool while you can
>>
>>66861538
Now that's some lightning fast shitposting.
Less than a minute since I made the thread.
>>
>>66861538
First post best post
>>
File: 1457557164816.jpg (485 KB, 1280x1529) Image search: [Google]
1457557164816.jpg
485 KB, 1280x1529
I wonder who is behind this post
>>
>>66861624
Admittedly there are a lot of jews at the heads of these corporations. But also tons of other assholes. The point is the jews aren't the common denominator. They're just taking advantage.
>>
>>66861823
you're retarded son. look at the people who control the media. look at the country that holds the us by its nutsack?
>>
>>66861494
Because ironically enough, they have a stronger leash on Hillary.
Absolutely they'd fry one of their own if it meant their best self interests.
>>
>>66861494
What a dumbfuck you are. Flawless retardlogic.
>>
>>66862001
If the problem is da joos running the media then why are they backing Clinton? Could it be because she bows her head to her corporate donors and Bernie doesn't even take their money?
>>
File: 1393865187946.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1393865187946.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
>>66861494
Stormfaggots are the most sad, low energy people on this board. They laugh when niggers complain about the white man holding them down, but they seriously believe that jews secretly control everything. It's laughable.
>>
>>66861494
>Bernie
>1% Jew
>99% Cuck
Being this mad that the closet commie is losing? lel
>>
File: 1444805609254.jpg (128 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1444805609254.jpg
128 KB, 960x960
>>66861538
>>
>>66862191
But I thought the jews were pushing the cuck agenda. Shouldn't Bernie be their perfect candidate?
>>
>>66862178
Uh-oh!

It's logic pol, better point the finger at some minorities to refute this attack on your glorious heritage!
>>
>>66862178
bernie probably does work for them. i mean shit he talks alll this stuff about being against the big banks and shit and he hardly goes into attacking clinton about it. it looks fishy. either he doesn't have a clue what he is doing or he knows exactly what he is doing.

Im guessing he knows exactly what he's doing
>>
File: hillary.png (38 KB, 768x603) Image search: [Google]
hillary.png
38 KB, 768x603
>>66861494
jews are behind hillary stupid
>>
ITS A FULL FORCE SHILL ATTACK OH NOES

THEY'RE- THEY'RE REPRESENTING LOGICAL OPPOSING POINTS OF VIEW BASED IN FACT!

JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF

THEY'RE MEXICO SLIDING THE BOARD!
HILLARY ERR BERNIE, NO THE JEWS ARE PAYING THEM

ITS A CONSPIRACYITS A CONSPIRACYITS A CONSPIRACYITS A CONSPIRACYITS A CONSPIRACYITS A CONSPIRACYITS A CONSPIRACYITS A CONSPIRACYITS A CONSPIRACY
>>
>>66862437
>has been too busy watching anime or the republican clown shows to notice rhat Bernie does attack Hilalry for her ties to banking OR isnt in the know enough to know that whenever he does attack clinton the feminist media goes after him
>>
>>66862437
He attacks Clinton for accepting money from the big banks all the time. Do you know how many times I've heard him make that joke about how Hilary's speeches must be amazing speeches to earn her so much money? It's become a bit annoying actually.

He goes after corporate america so much Hilary started attacking him for being a "one issue candidate" over it.
>>
THEYRE- THEYRE SHILLING SO HARD THEYRE U-USING FACT! IT'S JUST ANOTHER TRICK TO- TO CONVINCE US WERE WRONG WITH FACTS AND SOURCES AND LOGIC AND AND AND

JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDFJIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF
>>
>>66862594
>>66862571
he obviously isn't doing enough. If Hillary doesn't get indicted she is going to run away with this race.
>>
>>66861494
>da joos
>jewish boogeyman
>con man
>feminists do it too
shill
>>
File: Trump pineapple.jpg (111 KB, 716x800) Image search: [Google]
Trump pineapple.jpg
111 KB, 716x800
LOOOK HERE LITTLE MAN. I WON OVER MULTIPLE STATES AND CLEVELAND STEAMER ENDORSES MY TAX PLAN.

HURR HURR DURRR BEEP BOOP BEEEP MAKE MURICA GREAT AGAIN.

>4chan

JIDF JIDF SHILLS TRUMP H8ERS JIDF JIDF LAWL TRUMP LORD MASTER.
>>
>>66862594
>>66862719
>>66862817
and look at clinton's top donor. it's a fucking kike
>>
>>66862859
Hello Reddít.
>>
>>66862817
YEAH THEYRE SHILLS ITS SHILLS THAT MEANS THEIR ARGUMENT IS INVALID ITS SHILL GUYS THESE ARE SHILLS MAKING CLEAR ARGUMENTS THAT GO AGAINST THE DOGMA WEVE BEEN FEED THEYRE SHILLS SHILLING THEIR SHILL SHILLS SHILL

THEYRE SHILLING US WITH... WITH SHILLS!
>>
>>66861494
Cuz surnie wants to give out things for free and ruin a country that directly funds israel.
>>
>>66862246
You're an ass hat.
>>
ITT /pol/ getting ABSOLUTELY ASS RAPED.

Good jobs guys. I'll see you in the Caymans with all this money we're getting paid to shill these noble aryan masterraces who boldly stand up to defend their proud heritage by shitposting on a Martian comic exchange.

What are you other paid shills gonna spend your million dollars that SHILLary Clinton is paying us for our masterful shill work?
>>
File: fick_daisyducati_43.webm (3 MB, 746x420) Image search: [Google]
fick_daisyducati_43.webm
3 MB, 746x420
We may have taken shilling a bit too far tbth
I dunno whos jewing who anymore
>>
>>66863122
THEY ADMITTED IT LOOK EVERYONE!
THE SHILLS ADMITTED THAT THEYRE GETTING PAID TO SHILL LOOK WE MASTERFULLY DISCOVERED THEIR DEVIOUS PLAN TO SHILL US FOR THEIR SHILL CANDIDATE!

SSSHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSS!

their shills guys we did it here's the proof
>>
guys theyre shilling in this thread, lets all point out how they are shilling!

Cmon guys theyre shilling
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.