[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shapiro cuckboi spiraling out of control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: 1457463105710.png (25 KB, 455x546) Image search: [Google]
1457463105710.png
25 KB, 455x546
>No TRUE CONSERVATIVE™ supports Trump
>Trump is not a TRUE CONSERVATIVE™
>I support the only TRUE CONSERVATIVE™, Ted Cruz

How can Shapiro say these sorts of things with a straight face. The man graduated law school and has written half a dozen books. Surely he learned somewhere along the way about logical fallacy.
>>
You're making the mistake of assuming he is not aware of what he is doing.
>>
How is that a lot of logical fallacy?
>>
>>66860790
This

He is a fucking Jew after all
>>
>>66860698
A Jew is always Jew first and other things s4cond. Cruz is a Jew bootlicker, he's owned by Goldman Sach, a Jewish banking Corp.
>>
>>66860698
That's why I support a true and tested conservative: Texas Senator Ted Jews.
>>
>>66860698
Trump literally isn't a conservative. He's an anti-free trade big government republican who wants socialized healthcare. He's literally a moderate on everything but the border.
>>
He lost my respect when he said he would rather let Hillary win the presidency than vote for Trump. I will always respect his work back when he mainly stuck to blowing SJWs the fuck out, but at this point he's gone full kike.
>>
>>66860923

>no true scotsman
>>
>>66860959
>>66860993
>>66861002
Shapiro is a real Jew as he follows Jewish Law and denounces fallen "Jewish" Leftists such as the Frankfurt School and feminist bitches. He is just wrong about Trump.
>>
>>66860923
No true Scottsman fallacy.
>>
>>66861017
>border.
It is the biggest issue. Immigration threatens every other issue. More immigrants more democrat/ liberal politics
>>
>>66861068
This

He'll flat out shilling with a flagrant agenda

All his work goes against everything Hillary stands for and then he comes out and says he would rather Hillary win than Trump, who, even if he disagrees with on things, is still closer to than Hillary

He's just a butthurt Jewish faggot mad about the fact that Trump is more popular than his favourite goy Cruz, and that he got that popular by picking up a lot of disgruntled Democrat and Independent voters
>>
Just another orator on a wooden box platform preaching in order to get some shekels from his benefactors
>>
>>66861125
A Jew is a Jew

A Jew will always put other Jews first

A Jew, whether religious or not, will always put Israel first

Never think for one second that a "conservative" Jew is an ally
>>
Even when a Jew is espousing conservative values, he is still a jew and dedicated to fucking over the white race.
>>
>>66860790
should the fiction be dispelled?
>>
File: fick157.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
fick157.webm
3 MB, 854x480
There is quite literally nothing wrong with being Jewish
Ben's disloyalty towards our G-d Emperor is a grave error however
>>
THE NOSE IS EXPOSED.
>>
>>66864167
>There is quite literally nothing wrong with being Jewish
Ethnically or religiously?
>>
>>66864167
Can confirm there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish
>>
>>66861068

All the "conservative" jews have shown their true colors by now saying they'd rather vote for Hillary than Trump. Bill Kristol, Jonah Goldberg, Max Boot, Ethan Cohen, just to name a few of these commie parasites.
>>
>>66864167
Is there a version of this without the jew watermark? I want to fap, but can't fap to a jew.
>>
>>66864463
>>66864294
>>66864167
>Nothing wrong at all, goyim.
>>
File: fick193.webm (3 MB, 746x420) Image search: [Google]
fick193.webm
3 MB, 746x420
>>66864526
Little Eli is watching you rub your strudel, goy
>>
>>66864167
WHY WON'T THIS PLAY FOR ME
>>
>>66860698
>>66861101
>>66861137
It's only fallacious of Trump actually was a conservative. I don't think most people believe that he is one, and they don't seem to care. Still though, this is no fallacy.
>>
File: 1457460671590.jpg (47 KB, 634x395) Image search: [Google]
1457460671590.jpg
47 KB, 634x395
>>66860790
This
>>
>>66861017
He's what would be considered a conservative through the majority of US history, the only way he's not conservative is by the standard of Karl Rove etc. types (ie neocon).

>>66861125
He also said racists deserve to be hunted down and their lives destroyed.
>>
File: 245.jpg (39 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
39 KB, 1333x900
>>66864721
It's the no true scottsman fallacy you fucking idiot.
>>
>>66864936
No it's not, bud. There is no Scotsman here. Shapiro is saying that Trump is not a conservative and Trump is clearly not a conservative on any issues except border security. Don't be a fucking retard
>>
>>66860790
Yep. Many of fallacies are committed by people genuinely ignorant of logical reasoning, the nature of evidence, or what counts as relevant material. Others, however, might be committed by persons bent on deception. This guy is the latter.

People say philosophy is shit tier, which I tend to agree as a profession. Formal and informal logic should be studied by every thinking person. It should be the wall that guards your mind, and the wall just got 10 feet higher!
>>
>>66864167
>>66864294
>>66864613
I'm so glad i will witness Isreal become an Arab state in my lifetime probably even a massive genocide when they are the majority. Also I enjoy watching most Jewish women have nigger and spic children in America.
>>
>>66865129
Top kek. Read what that means. Not putting or putting sugar on your porridge isn't what makes you a scotsman. He's not a hardcore conservative, but I still think you could consider him a conservative on many issues.
>>
>>66865129
>and Trump is clearly not a conservative on any issues except border security.
So he is a conservative.
>>
>>66865447
Precisely. He's conservative on the only issue that matters today. We win on immigration, or we lose on everything else forever.
>>
>>66865447
>>66865499
This doesn't make any sense. Trump is a big-government nationalist. While that may share a trait with what you believe to be conservatism, it doesn't make him a conservative any more than Bernie Sanders saying that illegal immigration should be stopped because it is beneficial to CEOs. Again, the Scotsman fallacy does not apply here.
>>
>>66860698
>https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/no-true-scotsman
>>
>>66866005
Why would you say that Trump is a big-government anything? He has never held public office once.

>muh nationalism
You actually think this is a bad word, don't you? Faggot.
>>
>>66866005
He's not 100% conservative, but you would be hard pressed to find someone who is. Explain how he is pro-big government? He has said he wants to transfer a lot of power back to states. Decentralized power is a hallmark of conservatism.

So is Trump a true conservative? He would transfer power back from the federal government to the states. He would cut the federal government’s budget. He would enforce immigration laws. He would combat lawlessness due to immigration. And he would balance trade. His proposals indicate that he is indeed a true political conservative.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/02/is_trump_a_true_conservative.html

We can argue over the fine points. But I think he stacks up on the big issues.
>>
>>66865129
>Shapiro is saying that Trump is not a conservative
No, he's saying he's not a true conservative.
He's literally saying, "well he technically is a conservative, but he's not a TRUE conservative like my man Ted"
He's for immigration control
free market
2nd amendment
and that the POTUS should be a born American

That's more conservative than that C(an)uck Ted.
>>
>>66866187
No you fucking moron, I don't think nationalism is bad at all. I'm just saying that he is not a conservative. Literally no one cares about conservatism anymore unless you're 40+ years old.
>>
I used to listen to his podcast every week, but now I can't because every second of it is a trump hate rant.
>>
>>66861017
Bingo. Leftists crying about how terrible Trump is haven't yet realized Shillary is more likely to get us into more pointless wars than Trump ever will.
>>
>>66866322
Anti abortion
Pro traditional marriage
Pro wall

What more do you want?
>>
>>66864613
Post more of these, Jew.
>>
>>66866308
Good call on the 2nd amendment there Aussie. That's a big one.
>>
>>66860698
I like how he sometimes calls Cruz a true conservative, and other times he calls Cruz the best out of a bad bunch of choices.

I don't vote for anyone who doesn't have some experience in the private sector. Cruz has none, so he doesn't get my vote.

Rubio does, but the guy is so slimy that I'd rather eat a bullet than vote for him.
>>
>>66866457

>Anti abortion
>Pro traditional marriage

Utterly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, tbqh. The most important trait of conservativism is the economic aspect. He's pro tax-breaks, which is a conservative trait, but he favors a protectionist economy, which is not a conservative trait.

So 50/50, I'd say.
>>
>>66866526
The 2nd amendment's important man. I went looking for self defence weapons and it turns out it's literally illegal to own a weapon to defend yourself with over here. No pepper spray, no bats, no nothing. The advice I was given was "Learn a martial art/boxing and run" which I'm sure would do perfectly well against a law breaker with a knife/gun.
>>
>>66866457
I think you're being a bit disingenuous here with the marriage. I never heard him answer the question about gay marriage. I think he wants to leave that one alone, and it's something conservatives should let go if they want to stay relevant. The abortion thing, well he has flipped flopped on that one over the years.
>>
>>66866751
Conservatives could still fight gay marriage, it just depends how it's done.
For example, gay marriage is now legal in 100% of the country (or states decide, that part doesn't really matter). Churches can now (if they so wish) marry gay couples, they cannot be forced to do so.
>>
>>66866691
That's ridiculous. I really don't know what to say on not being able to even get pepper spray. Sad state of affairs for you guys in that area.

>>66866960
I personally think that the whole marriage thing could have been avoided if government got out of the marriage business, but who knows what the backlash would be if that came to be. Point taken on churches not being forced to married them.
>>
It's a red herring semantic argument, which Shapiro didn't bother putting forth until Trump proposed banning Muslim non-citizens from entering the country.

If I could vote, I wouldn't care what label applies to Trump, I would care about things like

>Great Beaner Wall
>deporting illegals instead of giving them invasion licence (a.k.a., "amnesty")
>bringing manufacturing back
>not bought and paid for, so not controllable
>huge popular support which should light a fire under legislators if previous focused opposition to invasion licence schemes is any indication

I would go in the opposite direction from Trump regarding MEDICAL SERVICES (fuck "healthcare") but there is no one else with a reasonable chance to win. who agrees with this. You're never going to have everything and the perfect is the enemy of the good.
>>
>>66861017
yeh he is a nationalist, exactly what is needed
>>
File: 1457588868072.png (353 KB, 557x556) Image search: [Google]
1457588868072.png
353 KB, 557x556
>>66860959
>>66860993
>>66861352
>>66864238
>>66864510
>>66864799
>>66865282
Trump literally posted this today. This meme that he's anti-Jew needs to die.

Shapiro has a pretty rational argument for being against Trump, he's not conservative enough for him. He's not crying that he's racist or is really called drumpf like the liberals. But of course, /pol/beards have to cry about the j00z because they don't support the meme candidate, even though said meme candidate is utterly pro-jew.
>>
>>66864799

KEK

I'm pretty pissed at him for betraying The Don, but I have to admit that's a funny fucking tweet.
>>
He literally worships his idea of conservatism. Trump and everyone else that's not all in with his religion is a dirty heretic.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.