[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump's Wall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (804 KB, 901x680) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
804 KB, 901x680
Now I support Trump on most things, and if I lived in the US I'd vote for him over anyone else, but why does he want to build a physical wall if most of the illegal immigrants in the United States aren't fence jumpers but got in legally first?
Can /pol/ explain this to me?
>>
>>66860460

http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/illegal-immigrant-accused-of-killing-5-taken-into-custody/
/thread
>>
>>66860460
Fucking bullshit.

Most of the dangerous ones are fencejumpers.
>>
First off that is not true

Second, the majority of dangerous illegal immigrants are fence jumpers. The murderers, rapists, etc

Third, a wall would greatly interrupt the flow of drugs into the US from Mexican cartels

Fourth, it sends a message that the US isn't fucking around anymore
>>
>>66860460
the majority dont come legally, but its to stop the drugs coming in aswell
>>
>>66860460
It costs money to house Criminals. So they release them to our borders.
>>
>>66860561
But why would Trump build the wall if he wants legal immigration considering the way most illegals initially enter the country is by legal means?
Your article doesn't say how the guy got in.
>>
>>66860700
It will also protect the U.S. (and more importantly Canada) from the fucking massive swarms of people that will be fleeing northward when global warming really kicks in.
>>
>>66860460
What a coincidence, the only way to actually track them seems like it has the greatest number of them.
>>
>>66860460
To stick it to those fucking spics in mexico. Give them some economic incentive to stop sending their rapists to the US.

Remember: Mexico will pay for the wall.
>>
>>66860889
How the fuck do you think he got in?
He's a felon, you don't just go over through legal means.
>>
>>66860920
>Implying Canada won't send planes down to South America and bring back as many spics as possible
>>
>>66860460
the amount of drugs coming in is ridiculous

didn't you see him talking about the huge heroin problem in NH because of mexican drug trafficking?
>>
>>66861226
Please shoot them down.
>>
>>66860460
>most of the illegal immigrants in the United States aren't fence jumpers but got in legally first?
Those are the ones that are easier to track so they show more accurate numbers. Fence jumpers are very numerous and the drug business relies on the border being permeable to do sizable business, their operations would be made considerably riskier and have a much much lower chance of success with a well protected physical wall.

Besides that, a wall is just real good policy knowing the kind of countries existing to the south of the US. They're just a major social upheaval or natural disaster away from an overwhelming migratory wave which can be better managed with the existence of a physical wall.

On top of that, he's gonna bully Mexico and extort the money for the wall from them. It's a sneaky tactic because what he wants is for them say no so he can start working on his "fair trade not free trade" angle with a scapegoat ("Oh if only they had been more reasonable. They forced my hand but I'm very happy with the measures we'll be taking and they WILL pay for the wall.") At those prices, you'd be a fool NOT to build it.
>>
>>66860460

Al CIAda and Isis have training camps in the mexican desert. Pockets full of sunshine aka suitcase nukes exist. The wall is not for illegal mexicans coming to work its for anchor babies majority of which are now chinese, drug cartels, assholes with soviet nukes and jihadis who most people would think were mexican because they're brown
>>
Sexy!
>>
Literally all we need to do is just enforce the current laws:

>No welfare for illegals
>ER visits only. No special treatment in hospitals that the taxpayer has to pick up.
>Enforce E-verify
>Deport them as soon they are caught. No if, and, or but.
>Put up the national guard at the border as an extreme measure.
>Make pathway to citizenship much easier so these fucks can't keep mooching off the system.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.