[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Unite peacefully with Canada >Buy Greenland >Blitzkrieg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: manifestdestiny.jpg (59 KB, 502x674) Image search: [Google]
manifestdestiny.jpg
59 KB, 502x674
>Unite peacefully with Canada
>Buy Greenland
>Blitzkrieg Cuba
>Blitzkrieg Mexico
>Send angry letters to all other Caribbean and Latin American countries, detailing what we're going to do to them if they don't surrender
>>
No one?
>>
No, thanks.
>>
MANIFEST DESTINY.
>>
I mean... Why?
>>
>>66862054

Stop posting this thread you got your opinions last time

Anybody who posts underneath me is a homosexual
>>
>>66859816
way too much area. i'd say north america is enough
>>
File: 1455495393230.gif (976 KB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
1455495393230.gif
976 KB, 245x280
Implying you can peacefully assimilate latin american countries. Enjoy your mass riots.
>>
>>66862214
>what is martial law because war zone and not citizens
>>
>>66859816
you'd have a better chance turning NATO into a political union.
You can then move on to make all white countries into one great union of countries.
3rd step should be to turn china and india into manufacturing hubs while the more executive branch remains in the white countries.
final step can be to Blitzkrieg Africa and genocide niggers for all them resources.

>Learn to world domination faget
>>
>>66859816
Why would we want all these shit tier countries?
>>
File: 1442422497777.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1442422497777.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>66862214
What is getting your shit kicked in when the people don't want you there. I've been to Mexico and Central America. "People" down there do not take kindly to force but by all means make it Vietnam 2 Electric Boogaloo again.
>>
>>66862445
Lebensraum
>>
>>66862445
*you
>>
>>66862092
>Korea

How dare you post here? this is a Glorious Americas Thread.
>>
>>66862464
You would have to kill the occupying untermensch first
>>
>>66862528
Presumably the war would do this by itself. At least, natural selection would happen
>>
>>66862092
Why not?
>>
>>66859816
Confederacy of North American countries would probably be the first step. To simply annex and incorporate overnight would be an economic and cultural nightmare.

>>66862214
Chileans are Ameriboos for starters. Just let em run Latin America until its annexed in its entirety after a few years of confederacy

source: lived in Chile and am Chilean
>>
File: American Empire.png (163 KB, 1024x539) Image search: [Google]
American Empire.png
163 KB, 1024x539
>>66862703
forgot pic
>>
>>66862575
They would surrender first, you would need a mass extermination program. The Jews thought of one for you with the holohoax
>>
>send angry letters to all other Caribbean and Latin American countries, detailing what we're going to do to them if they don't surrender

Bitch move
>>
>>66862703
>Confederacy
This would work for Canada. Latin America is too much of a burden and a shithole.

>Chileans are Ameriboos
So we should ally with them and let them take South America while we move in from the north. Make sure presidential terms coincide. When both continents are under American and Chilean control, apply US constitution to Chile and elect common president from common electoral college, formally uniting the two.

>>66862916
If we conquer Cuba and Mexico easily, we can intimidate everybody else into surrendering. "Look what we did to Cuba and Mexico," it would read. "Do you want it to happen to you?"
>>
Just annex Canada. Fuck Mexico and Latin America.
>>
File: 1441075438788.png (2 MB, 1674x984) Image search: [Google]
1441075438788.png
2 MB, 1674x984
>>66859816
Fuck off imperialist pig.

We wouldn't surrender without a fight.
>>
USA doesn't have the limitless power to do something Luke that.

You, like the rest of the west, are just run by Rothschild bank (London) and are just a puppet for Anglo-Jews. USA specifically is just a cuck muscle for Israel.

USA isn't going to do shit, unless you Anglo overlords tell you to. Remember that.

Colonisation still exists. It's called wage slavery within the overseas.

Remember you're goy, and ways will be.
>>
File: Brazilian.jpg (305 KB, 1306x892) Image search: [Google]
Brazilian.jpg
305 KB, 1306x892
>>66863194
>>
Someone didn't know Bush signed a North American Union into existence. Look it up.
>>
US takes over Mexico
Mexico takes over Central America
Central America settles the Darien Gap and conquers Columbia
Columbia moves to Argentina
Argentina falls apart
Britain invades and takes it over for 1982 and Top Gear

Canada and Greenland are too cold
>>
>>66863663
actual proof?
>>
>>66864035
poo
>>
>>66863478

>tibia

my sides
>>
>>66859816
>US takes on a crippling amount of borderline third world countries and ends up collapsing under the strain
Nah
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 246x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 246x244
>>66863478
>that straw on bananas

It's the little things
>>
>buy greenland
behöver mycket pengar för det
>>
>>66859816

>canada
>bemuda
>falklands
>british virgin islands

just no.
>>
>>66865293
>leave caribbean colonies alone and only conquer sovereign nations
>buy falklands
>>
>>66859816
USA owns the Falklands...BTFO Britfags. No we buy Greenland.
>>
>>66865840
What do you want Greenland for? It's attached to Canada, not to you.
>>
>>66863194
>Zikatards can put up a resistance with such inferior hardware
>US would want Huezil for anything other than resources
>Favelamonkeys will be purged, and Papa Portie could do nothing but watch
>>
>>66866124
Strategic location, oil, gas, and natural resources of earth elements
>>
>>66866560
Russia gets the eastern part then, from us, marked up.
>>
>>66859816
I don't know if you've noticed but the worst parts of America are the non-white parts, particularly Hispanic and black. You want more of them? It's not some insane coincidence that all of these places are awful, it's the people.
>>
No thanks.

Trump is cool and all, Weedman is kind of worthless; but those are drops in the sea.

Just leave us alone.

Please.

We dindu nothing wrong
>>
>>66859816

>Unite peacefully with Canada

No, we don't need weed-man's voters to perpetually keep Congress run by Dems. Not touching this one until they get culturally uncucked or unless we can admit all the provinces that voted for Trudeau into the Union as one state to make sure they can only add 2 more libtard senators than we have now.

>Buy Greenland

What's the point? Only 50,000 people live there anyways and it's too snowy to use as a decent airbase.

>Blitzkrieg Cuba

I can kinda get behind this one because they used to be ours, and they had the nerve to let the Soviets point nukes at us from them. Only approve if they get put into Puerto Rican limbo as a Commonwealth, because we don't need 11 million commies to be voting for Senators.

>Blitzkrieg Mexico

We have enough Mexicans already. And why would I want the Zetas or Sinaloa Cartel to have even freer access to our country?

>Send angry letters to all other Caribbean and Latin American countries, detailing what we're going to do to them if they don't surrender

Assuming we take Cuba, I can get behind this since we need more cheap vacation spots.
>>
>Buy Greenland
You already tried that once fampai
>>
>>66867161
>it's too snowy to use as a decent airbase
Which is why we have an airbase there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Air_Base

>if they get put into Puerto Rican limbo
How about Samoan limbo, where they're nationals but not citizens and have to go through the immigration process.

>>66867161
>Zetas or Sinaloa Cartel
Instead of invading Mexico right off, we sign a deal where we clean up their cartel problem if and only if we can have the territory that cartels control. Then declare that we're taking the rest of the clay as well.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.