[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hunting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: 21.jpg (96 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
96 KB, 800x600
How is it that god damn snake can hunt anywhere it wants at any time of year and noone bats an eye, but as a man I have to pay for a license and hunt only in certain months?

This is how hard cucked "men" are, when the animals god gave us dominion over live freely and we have to suck jew dick to feed our families.
>>
Because cunts would hunt the woods empty.
>>
>>66859414
poor kitty :(
>>
>>66859414
Because snakes don't have the capability to wipe out entire species
>>
File: Bison_skull_pile_edit.jpg (2 MB, 5689x4448) Image search: [Google]
Bison_skull_pile_edit.jpg
2 MB, 5689x4448
>>66859414

I'm all for hunting but there are a lot of fags that will shoot everything that moves if there wasn't a regulation that said they can't do that.
>>
>>66859961
That's no kitty, that's a bad motherfucker right there.
>>
>>66859592
this desu, good hunters understand that it's in their best interest to keep the population at a decent amount

Although the deer population is seriously out of control in many areas so we'll see, maybe they'll change it
>>
Human are the alpha species. In last 200 years they have annihilated 80% of sea life, 75% of terrestrial animals and 95% of trees. Continuing to consume other organisms at this rate will leave the earth fallow and unfit for the current population of humans.

I know you're just a basic dumbshit and want to kill shit but it's not your "right", you don't have any rights except what is permitted to you by your overlords.
>>
Killing an intelligent Animal especially a cat you should be hanged or worse
>>
So that the people who will exist in the future will be able to hunt. Don't be a selfish jackass, you are only able to hunt now because of conservationists of the past
>>
>>66859414
Fag can't use his own two hands
>>
>>66860250
anon, those numbers are completely false

that would literally be a major mass extinction event
>>
>>66860562
You're correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocene_extinction
>>
>>66860400
If people did that we'd still be chimping in africa. Our advantage as a species is our intelligence and ability to use tools. Don't be a retard.

You pay to hunt because America has a great wildlife conservation program that is second to none in the world.

But seriously stay away from hunting. If every man in America shot a deer every year we'd run out in a few years. Stay inside and leave them for the rest of us.
>>
>>66860352
Feral cats are scum, I don't enjoy killing them but I'd rather have my area full of birds and lizards than feral cats.
Domestic cats are almost as bad.
>>
>>66860740
Wrong, humans killed the majority of the wolves and bears in North America, who were the primary predators of deer. Now the deer population explodes without humans to keep their numbers stable.
>>
>>66860853

Posing with it like its a trophy is just fucking stupid though. Like woah bro you killed feral tom cat? Bad ass.
>>
>>66860956
Yeah? Go look at white tail deer population numbers and get back to me on that one.
>>
>>66860956
Also I think you assumed I was saying don't hunt. I'm not I just would hate if it got too main stream and we had to deal with people blowing all our deer away. I don't want normies ruining it basically.
>>
>>66861264
I don't have to look it up, my forest ranger friend reported it to me.

White-Tailed Deer population = high
>>
>>66861368
Modern humans don't have the brass to kill to eat. Hunting has a pass-time has been decreasing, fathers are not taking their sons out to hunt anymore. New generations don't hunt.
>>
>>66861495
High is a relative term. High compared to historic levels but still less than the human population. There are over 300 million people in the USA if all the men went and got one deer each a year we'd wipe them out so fast I believe the estimate of white tails total in USA is 30 million. Obviously there are other subspecies of deer but even then we dwarf their numbers.
>>
People who hunt as a sport sicken me. And before you come with >muh feels or some other shit. I will do a hunter licence next year because I study silvology/silviculture.

But in my opinion hunting should be a job and not a hobby of someone, because the regulation of an animal population should be treated professional.
>>
>>66859414

you can hunt all year all you want on property you own.
>>
>>66861717
I'm not advocating for everyone to bag one deer. But the population still needs to be culled every year as humans are the only predators deer have left. As I've stated, nobody hunts anymore anyway.
>>
>>66862031

I watched a guy throw a bottle from a moving truck and kill a deer. I was going to be an ass and call the police but then I thought it was actually pretty cool.
>>
>>66861908
Yeah lets make an inefficient government institution because we know how effective those all are. OR, we can sell tags (tag = one deer), and know PRECISELY how many deer were collected.

Study a new field, you're not going to make it as a conservationist.
>>
>>66862031
Not arguing with that. I'm glad to participate.

>>66861908
You would say some shit like that Germany.
>>
>>66859592

This. I go hunting every year in central Washington State. Always lots of hunters. Damn Indians can hunt whenever they want and it pisses everyone off because a lot of the time. They overhunt during off seasons and come fall the rest of us get screwed.
>>
Just say you identify as a snake and hiss at anyone that tries to stop you hunting
>>
>>66860183
Scum of the earth, you need to be squashed like a roach. Intelligent people have empathy, and you lack it at the level of a nigger. I also believe you are an inferior lifeform which dwells on welfare.

>>66861908
This. Nobody should hunt cats and wolves since nobody eats them. Here only gypsies (who have an average IQ of 65 in Romania) throw rocks after dogs having fun. Does that say something to that dumb American OP?
>>
>>66862176
If you don't know how the german agencies handle it you should stop shitpost.
>>
>>66862351
>implying that little shit wouldnt gouge your fucking intestines from your gut if you let it
>>
>>66862351
Why does something beig intelligent mean you can't eat it? That's stupid as fuck pigs and octopus are intelligent and we eat those all the time. You just don't like people killing charismatic animals.
>>
File: 1444010036722.jpg (103 KB, 634x637) Image search: [Google]
1444010036722.jpg
103 KB, 634x637
>>66859414
What kind of bait is this?
>>
>>66859414
Enjoy being culled like wolves when over-predation occurs.
>>
>>66860715
>>66860250
Holocene doesn't even come close to the number of extinctions of any other extinction event or period. Just looking at strictly marine animal genera extinctions, the Holocene is in the same order as the average extinction rate since the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event.

I know you think you're cool and better than all these other humans that kill stuff, but you really overstate the effect we have on our environment, when the truth is we're just one catastrophic geologic or cosmic event away from wiping us all off the thin layer of scum we inhabit on a giant spinning rock.
>>
>>66862472
You are ignorant of how American agencies handle conservation, YOU should stop shitposting.

You don't have to pay hunters to hunt, the hunters pay the government to hunt (hunting license, tags) and foot the bill for everything else as well (weapons, ammunition, clothing and other gear). That instantly makes it better than a costly government agency.
>>
>>66862238
The irony of US complaining about Native Americans over hunting. Kek
>>
>>66860116
That was actually done on purpose, so those fucking red savages wouldn't have a food source or way of life.
>>
>>66859414
Because humans are part of the cancer that's killing the universe.
>>
>>66862523
You lack intelligence, indeed. You can prevent the situation, not kill the animal. If you feel conceited because it wanted to kill your, and suddenly you feel to kill it, then you are no more than an ape. You should understand what is the cat's instinct. My cat feels he is a predator at dawn and dusk, so he clings himself onto armchairs and carpets. He also attacks me from time to time, but then he feels guilty.

>>66862546
But you eat the pig. No one eats the cat. Also
>octopus
>intelligent
>>
File: 1457512392270.png (215 KB, 496x480) Image search: [Google]
1457512392270.png
215 KB, 496x480
>>66862556
Jesus Christ, I thought this was horrible, and then I looked at his right hand.

That is an elder lich. The bear is saving us all.
>>
>>66863151
Cephalopods are intelligent go look into it. So if I eat wolves and large cats I hunt that makes it okay?
>>
File: Boiga_irregularis_coiled[1].jpg (766 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Boiga_irregularis_coiled[1].jpg
766 KB, 1600x1200
>>66860058
Uh...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_tree_snake
>>
>>66863444

invasive species are killed on sight, so yes you could say they are also banned from hunting.
>>
>>66862686
>Holocene doesn't even come close to the number of extinctions of any other extinction event or period. Just looking at strictly marine animal genera extinctions, the Holocene is in the same order as the average extinction rate since the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event.

It's an extinction that humans are directly responsible for. Have you ever looked at satellite imaging of the earth? There are no trees! The Earth used to be COMPLETELY covered with trees in temperate and tropical climates. All harvested for lumber and space for crops and cities. Fish are GONE, their numbers cannot be sustained due to the efficiency and demand of commercial fishing. Look at the american buffalo, anything that is tasty and roams in herds were nearly hunted to extinction a hundred years ago. That picture that other anon posted wasn't fake.

>I know you think you're cool and better than all these other humans that kill stuff

Not only do I kill for fun, I do it more efficiently and with greater self-awareness.

>you really overstate the effect we have on our environment

You have no concept at all of how powerful the human race has become. Unrestrained destruction will doom us.
>>
>>66863330
No, since they are endangered species. Humans also eat bears, but it's not morally fine to kill an endangered animal.
>>
>>66863727
But what if it's a big cat that's not endangered like a cougar? Is it okay to eat that?
>>
>>66864120
All the big cats are endangered because of jerks like you.
>>
>>66864592
All apex predators are endangered for the same reason: They directly compete with and are a danger to humans.
>>
>>66864592
They're not all endangered. Are you just saying that because you heard it somewhere? If it isn't endangered I don't see any reason not to eat it.
>>
File: 1432426220560.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1434) Image search: [Google]
1432426220560.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1434
>>66863096
>universe
>killable

Go drop more acid you fucking idiot.
>>
Hunting if you're not going to eat or use the carcass in any way (skin, fur, whatever) is a fucking waste and anyone who gets a high out of it is a massive cuck. There are also some times when culling is necessary to prevent greater damage to an ecosystem, often caused by species accidentally introduced by humans like those huge ass cats in Australia that could make koalas go fucking extinct, but once again, that's a necessary evil and certainly not something to be proud off.
>>
>>66863603
I'd buy it if we were capable of the percentages that impact events, volcanic and tectonic activity reached in other extinction periods. But really we haven't even done half the damage that naturally occurring phenomena has accomplished during even non-extinction periods since millions of years before we came around. We're making a dent certainly but destruction is inevitable, might as well dig a comfy grave filled with fluffy kitten fur.
>>
>>66859414
Lolbertarian here. The only section of the government I support is wildlife sustainability and safety.
Particularly wetlands and waterfowl.
Unrestricted hunting will lead to a depletion of native species if it's not carefully watched.
We need to closely monitor our game species and we HAVE to protect our wetlands.
>>
>>66859414
If you cunts hunt like snakes, with your own hands no weapons it would be fair.
Any fucker can pull a trigger to kill dear, try doing it with your own strenght.
THAN you can brag about your awesomnes.
mf muraicans
>>
>>66866230
Stop going on about volcanoes and other "natural" shit, humans are "natural", they exist, they're in nature, the destruction and unchecked consumption of the environment, by humans, is PROVEN.
>>
>>66859414
There's a reason it's the "Don't tread on me" spirit animal.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.