[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
14/88 rekt!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: trump.jpg (20 KB, 252x292) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
20 KB, 252x292
>implying the ADL and SPLC don't need you to keep posting 14/88 epic memes to choke more shekels out of their rich, fat kike donors
~~~~
>implying that White identity being directly linked to NS (which scares TONS of potential pro-White converts away) is a good thing
~~
>implying "it's DA JOOZ". NO. It's a lot of Jews and many, many gentiles, NONE of whom will change their minds if you say their ideas come from Jews
~~~~
>implying that the Jews who are anti-White should be fought against BECAUSE THEY'RE JEWS. NO

We fight anyone who fights our people, fellow Whites, Jews, or Blacks. The Jewishness of the anti-Whites in question barely matters. We're risking seeming like crazy nutjobs who condemn ALL JEWS with the NS stuff, and Mark Potok laps it up.

Also, if you're an epic 14/88 NS then you have to condemn:
-Paul Gottfried (his work is amazing, and not at all defending all Jews as perfectly good)
-Michael Savage (Awesome motherfucker, try to deny it)
-Jared Taylor (total hero)
-RamZPaul (decent guy)
-Donald Trump (Yup, that's right, pic related)

>THE ONE ALL IMPORTANT GOAL
Get White brains to change towards supporting their people, don't scare them off. Like it or not, NS WILL scare all but the most edgy and fringe types.

Discuss!
>>
Michael Savage or Michael Weiner? Why the fuck do these Jews ALWAYS change their names to cool shit like Savage, Wynn, Gold, Silver, Diamond, King, Prince, Cuban, etc? Don't call Jews white and white America is barely above Hispanic America (and well behind Cuban Americans).
>>
>>66857700
>dies inside
>forever
>>
>>66857838

i never said Savage was goyish. And honestly Ashkenazi Jews are pretty White.

The little bit of middle eastern blood they have isn't the problem, it's their mentality. Not to say that they're OUR PEOPLE, they're not.

Savage may be a Jew, but he attacks all the worst anti-White agendas, and is critical of Jewish hypocrisy, often
>>
>>66857849
You're right though, NS does have an image problem and there isn't much that can be done about it except encouraging a return to traditionalism.
>>
File: srsly no.jpg (17 KB, 320x178) Image search: [Google]
srsly no.jpg
17 KB, 320x178
>>66858015
>>
We don't even need NS, at all. My grandfather was not NS, he didn't have any relationship ideologically to Hitler.

Guess what, he was pro-White and wanted to support his people, and opposed racemixing. Call that NS if you want, but what's the point?
>>
>>66858136
bump
>>
File: wayne.jpg (217 KB, 719x537) Image search: [Google]
wayne.jpg
217 KB, 719x537
bump for wayne
>>
>>66858742
>>
>>66859462
>>
>>66861113
>>66858742
>>66858136
You're the gayest fucking poster ever, I see why you were banned
>>
>>66861238
The fault lies not within our stars, but within ourselves
>>
File: 1457411930130.jpg (123 KB, 880x587) Image search: [Google]
1457411930130.jpg
123 KB, 880x587
The holocaust wasn't real but it should have been
>>
>>66861479
Thanks for the bump, Chaim
>>
I would hang out with Jewish friends, then later on I would go to Republican meetups, and I would ALWAYS see several of them there.

And I would walk up to them and be like "Oh HEY fancy meeting you here huh?" I would always get the sense they didn't want me to say they were Jewish, like that would ruin the "friendships" they had with these Republicans.

The group I attend gets students to participate in local elections - something I guess they are shooting for. To be elected as a representative of some local body.

Its like I've become a problem for them because wherever I see the fuckers I sure as hell am going to be like "Hello my J-e-w-i-s-h circumcised friend. How are you?" Then I would point out their hypocrisies causally, while reinforcing to everyone that they are in fact Jewish.

I don't know what they are scheming, but I just want to ruin it all the time, and generally make it hell for them. It actually makes me happy to destroy something for once, instead of putting stock into a system that fucks you... and watching someone squirm can just be therapeutic.
>>
>>66861982
seriously weird post man

Thanks for your contribution, though
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.