[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Slavery was never abolished, and you could just go down to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
If Slavery was never abolished, and you could just go down to your local slave farm to buy one for £5 would you own a slave?

Would it be a better world?
>>
>>66857343
Slaves cost something like £150,000 and Only 2% whites own slaves.
>>
Only if they were Irish and not niggers.
>>
>>66857343

It would be a better world

Makes life so much easier having niggers do shit for you
>>
>>66857343
Nah dont need that shit on my conscience.
>>
>>66857516
But by now we'd have industrialized the slave trade and we'd be able to crank out cheap slaves like crazy at farms and the like.

And by now they'd have evolved to not run off or anything and always be obedient, like a robot.

It'd be awesome to just have someone cook and fetch me drinks and shit.
>>
File: Lor1.png (89 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
Lor1.png
89 KB, 250x239
No. I'm too paranoid.
>>
>>66857589
The thing is though you'd be brought up in a world where you wouldn't feel bad, it's just normal, like Indians shitting in the street.
>>
File: 1454638035743.jpg (350 KB, 995x1827) Image search: [Google]
1454638035743.jpg
350 KB, 995x1827
As much as I adore southern plantations, antebellum style, and Dixie in general, I wouldn't. I oppose slavery to the core of my being, whether actual bondage or through usurious debt slavery.
>>
>>66857343
yes, some chocolate teen girls in fine shape, beggars cant be choosers if you get my drift.
>>
>>66857516

>White's

Jews owned the slaves

http://www.rense.com/general69/invo.htm
>>
>>66857343
>have other people work while you redistribute the fruits of their labor to yourself
Gibs, everyone
>>
>>66857589
muh feelings
>>
File: %22colonized%22.jpg (106 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
%22colonized%22.jpg
106 KB, 620x387
>>66857736
>checks flag
Oh, Britain...
>>
No because the nigger could still go crazy or violent one day, would probably stink up my house, and i would have to look at it all day too. Should have just shipped them back to Africa.
>>
No. As it would raise demand. Thus the offer would have to follow up, thus more niggers would get dragged over here.
>>
>>66857699
I love that song "SHIT EVERYWHERE!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>66858005
I asked on Quora (site overrun by Indians) if the shitting in the street thing was true and it's even worse than true. Not only do they shit in the middle of the street (you have to look where you're going at all times, they call them "mines") they actually wipe their ass with just the hand (dipped in water).

I just can't get my head around how most Indians have a computer but don't see the need in owning a toiler, or at least a fucking outhouse.
>>
>>66857623
It's expensive. People generally don't hire as much help now, because it's throwing money away. Hiring help is a money loser. That's why essentially the whole slave thing died out. Say you have a $210K robot to do menial chores for you. You are literally better off hiring someone coming in part time to do it than to retain that robot for $210K. And the robot is preferable to human dog (that's what a slave is, really). The whole thing only worked when they produced something. House slaves are not worth it. Only if they come free from the working stock.
>>
>>66857343
>inviting nig nogs into your home
No thanks. It'd be better if they had all been put out to pasture back in Africa.
>>
>>66857343
Is this a trick question because I just need to know if I can make them blow me. Or do I get in trouble for being the suck a ball through a garden hose plantation owner. ? Just curious. Before I make my purchase.
>>
>>66857343
>buy one for £5
slaves were prohibitively expensive

The known fact of how expensive they were is the main reason we can easily discredit the vast majority of stories involving alleged slave abuse. Abusing your slaves would be destroying your most valuable possession and make you go broke.
>>
>>66857857
love the reasoning
>>
>>66857343
>would you own a slave?

no, nor would anyone else if John Deere existed 150+ years ago.

> more reliable
> doesn't stink
> won't randomly chimp out or commit other crimes

if the industrial revolution had just happened a little sooner, we would not have had any of this problem.
>>
>>66862426
Retard.
The industrial revolution happened because of slavery. White man got fed up with lazy ass coons and decided to invent shit to replace coons with.
>>
File: NH1426217348166.jpg (129 KB, 670x894) Image search: [Google]
NH1426217348166.jpg
129 KB, 670x894
>>66857589
Go back to Le reddit you meatus
>>
>>66857343
Well, if the other option would be that the niggers and sandniggers would remain in their own countries then I'd say that there would be no need for slavery. However, since these fucking subhumans are here instead of staying where they belong, it would be better to make a good use of them and use them as slaves. I personally would go to the martket and by Rihanna and use her as my own filty fuckdoll.
>>
File: london.jpg (335 KB, 1596x672) Image search: [Google]
london.jpg
335 KB, 1596x672
>>66857587
I bet that you meant't that what you meant to say was
>Makes life so much worse to have niggers screw things up for you
Much like the current situation the world is facing atm, ain't it?
>>
File: 1446412597527.jpg (83 KB, 494x519) Image search: [Google]
1446412597527.jpg
83 KB, 494x519
maybe a little black girl to groom. will bleach her thoroughly first though
>>
I'm pretty sure if you went back in time and showed the founding fathers a video of BLM they'd have abolished Slavery before we even had a country. And just think of how much better we'd be.
>>
>/pol/ constantly complains about having niggers everywhere
>Go to /pol/ and ask them if having more niggers around and IN THEIR HOUSE would be a good thing
>>
>>66857343
No. Why the fuck should I? I believe the only reason they were whipped was because they were just as they are now - lazy as fuck.
Instead of tiring my arms by whipping, I'd rather build that shit myself just to be sure it won't collapse on top of my head.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.