[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Australia the right place? I'm from the southern US.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
Is Australia the right place?

I'm from the southern US. I work in biotech and want to live in a city. America is gone to the dindus. Australia seems to be the only prosperous white nation that isn't being cucked into oblivion by dindus or dune coons.

Pros and cons of moving down under?
>>
>>66856959
fuck off we're full
>>
>>66856959

Pros:
More whites

Cons:
Melbourne
Higher taxes
Compulsory shitposting seminars and continuing professional development studies
>>
>>66856959
Estonia. Whitest place on Earth.

Careful. It's in Europe. Jews/Arabs will be coming.
>>
File: iBufSzn.jpg (268 KB, 680x1000) Image search: [Google]
iBufSzn.jpg
268 KB, 680x1000
this is what the cast looks like on your typical Australian sitcom.
>>
File: StrayaCuck.jpg (97 KB, 624x795) Image search: [Google]
StrayaCuck.jpg
97 KB, 624x795
>>66856959
>>
>>66857106
that show is great though
>>
Do real research if you are actually moving somewhere , don't go anywhere based on /pol/ memes.

Austraila isn't free of leftism and mass immigration The US is probably the most 'based' nation, due to long real world experience with blacks.

There must be a relatively white city left down there somewhere !
>>
>>66857047
Don't mind Jews, fuck Islam though.

>>66857106
What the actual fuck

>>66857213
Meh. I like my guns but if there aren't any dindus like here then I probably wouldn't need one.
>>
>>66857508
>There must be a relatively white city left down there somewhere !
Having been to most of them the only ones that are white on the east coast and inland are shitholes that nobody wants or dares to live.
>>
Australia is where the white man make's his last stand.
>>
>>66857106
There is literally nothing wrong with diversity in media. Muslim chicks are hot too, only faggots wouldn't want them in shows.
>>
>>66857508
I'm actually looking into grad school there, so I'd be able to spend some time deciding if it's the right place.

And I can't imagine the Australian Chinese and didgeridindus are worse than New Orleans nig nogs.
>>
>>66856959
You will become noguns if you move to the land of the roos
>>
>>66857213

>not just carrying a box cutter

Not illegal and many occupations call for one. It also is really good at cutting up faces if some asshole tries to mug you.
>>
>>66857792
>Australian Chinese

Literally every second uni student

>didgeridindus

you won't see these on a campus
>>
>>66857746
t. mudslime
>>
>>66857746
Muslim chicks are hot but their religion is kooky and is more cancerous than others. Spent some time in France and holy fuck were the dune coons problematic

>>66857731
I'll be there. Let's hope the leftists haven't cucked us before we can make the stand
>>
>>66856959
pros: it's nice here, the climate, land, cuisine, etc.
cons: the people are kind of like zombies.... actually a LOT like zombies...
melbourne =gotham city
sydney = literally shanghai
brisbane = your clothes will grow fungi if you leave them in the closet for too long.

there are no other cities.
>>
>>66856959
Is Australia the right place?

Do you like Jawas? If so Perth will be a nice home for you.
>>
File: gl.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gl.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
It's impossible to migrate there unless you move to the deserted regions. You'd have to fend off abos and other dangerous animals tho.
>>
>>66857043
I remember back in middle school there was a program called 'cyber-seniors' which was aimed at helping the elderly do basic things like google searches and check their email.

Does Australia have a program to allow their elderly to shitpost? Are all aussies on /pol/ old people with nothing else to do?
>>
File: 1457327412571.jpg (31 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
1457327412571.jpg
31 KB, 650x488
>>66858154
>brisbane = your clothes will grow fungi if you leave them in the closet for too long.

yep, it's hot as balls here, and wet too.
>>
>>66857792

Chinks don't integrate well only like 20% do

China could flood this place with chinks and then just make us join China in a referendum

And there is nothing we could do to stop it
>>
>>66856959
Biotech, Biotech, Biotech is Godzilla!
>>
>>66857043
>Higher taxes

You'd be surprised actually

As a % of GDP Tax Revenue in Australia roughly the same as in America, and is the 2-3rd lowest in the West, only ahead of Switzerland (And not by much).

Unless you live in a state that has no income tax (Most Americans don't), you'll pay a higher income tax and the Corporate tax in the US is considerably higher than in Australia.
>>
>>66856959
Well for starters there's no biotech industry. Like, at all. And what is considered a city in Australia is a medium sized town in America.
>>
>>66859348
>no biotech industry
Are Australians literally earning money off of real estate to Chinese and mining?
>>
>>66859446

>Implying Australians are earning money.
>>
>>66856959

Cons:
>cities that aren't leftist have abos
>no guns
>expensive

Pros:
>laidback
>good weather 10 months a year
>easy women
>>
File: Capture.jpg (35 KB, 1342x79) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
35 KB, 1342x79
>>66859348
There are large cities here, there are just no NY's, LA's or Chicago's.

There are a distinct lack of regional towns in Australia though.
>>
>>66858872
>China could flood this place with chinks and then just make us join China in a referendum

That's the plan mate
>>
>>66860167
It will be funny if they shit it up and move to another place like they are doing in HK
>>
>>66856959
FUCK
>>
>>66857794
Now that you mention it, shooting roos is a pretty sweet way to earn a crust out west.
>>
>>66860467
The government has basically put an end to that because of greeny whining.
>>
File: ausconf.png (91 KB, 1165x640) Image search: [Google]
ausconf.png
91 KB, 1165x640
>>66856959
Sure dude, I took the liberty of fixing that flag up for you.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.