[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We may be winning, and we've been winning for a long time,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Polls.png (27 KB, 371x221) Image search: [Google]
Polls.png
27 KB, 371x221
We may be winning, and we've been winning for a long time, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be concerned. It's pretty clear that neither Kasich nor Rubio is going to win this primary. If they drop out, what's to stop their voters from going to Cruz instead of Trump? This is something that needs to be addressed as with each passing day the threat looms larger.
>>
>>66856037
anyone know who the delegates get worked out when they drop out?
>>
Blame the evangelical Christian who voted for Ted Cruz.

>Christianity
>red pill
Pick only one
>>
>>66857210
Those delegates don't go anywhere. They aren't "not running for presidency" if they drop out, they are no longer campaigning. The only way those delegates get shifted is via brokered convention.
>>
>>66856037
Rubio was polling in single digits last night as opposed to his numbers on Super Tuesday... And Trump still won
>>
>>66857355
so we just have to hope they stay in as long as possible?
>>
File: image.gif (996 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
996 KB, 500x376
>>66857223
>those based irrelevant islands voting for ron paul
>>
File: 24ep8pz.jpg (110 KB, 1000x650) Image search: [Google]
24ep8pz.jpg
110 KB, 1000x650
>>66856037

Say it with my boys and girls:

Truz
>>
>>66856037
Rubio will drop out if he loses Florida (?)
>>
>>66857494

Yeah. I didn't mean to suggest that those delegates would somehow shift to Cruz, but that those who were voting for Rubio or Kasich would switch over to Cruz when the time comes.

The hope is that they stay in long enough that they take away enough of the vote to prevent Cruz from pulling ahead. As long as they keep putting their egos before the party, Trump will succeed.
>>
>>66857632
Not going to happen. Cruz would have Trump assassinated/poisoned. We'd have another terrible LBJ experience.
>>
>>66857355
thats one thing but more importantly how will the voters shift from Rubio and Kasich?

I think at worst its a 50-50 split between Big Don and Rato. I think is likely to absorb more.

What I really want is Bernie to fuck off already because I really want to see how many jump on the Trump train
>>
>>66856037
I heard GOP hates Cruz
>>
>>66856037
if trump wins ohio and florida, its ogre

cruz was polling the best in all of the states that already passed. for him to win, he would have to currently have a a huge lead.

the only way trump doesnt get the nomination is if he doesnt get to 1237, which would be an easy target assuming he sweeps on tuesday

he can still get it while dropping ohio, but winning it would make it a lock
>>
>>66856037
rubio supporters were going to vote democrat in the general any way. kasich has almost no national support

this isnt a issue but people need to show up and vote still
>>
to get a nomination it's not enough to be the frontrunner, you have to get a simple majority and Trump isn't getting that so there WILL be a brokered convention

Rubio and Kasich have no incentive to drop out and plenty incentive to stay in until the convention
>>
>>66858098

A lot. I was browsing the Sanders subreddit today and there was a poll that concluded roughly 1/3rd of Sanders voters said they would sooner vote for Trump than Shillary.

I think that's largely because most Sanders voters don't identify too strongly with the Democratic party. They identify with Sanders. And when the Democratic party screws them over they will seek to fuck it right back out of spite. They hold no loyalty to it.
>>
>>66856037
The problem is that they've not dropped out yet and probably won't. In a 1 on 1 race Trump would stump the opponent however Kasich and Rubio are still in to further divide the voter-base and endorse Cruz at the very end of the race.
>>
>>66858723

Should say a lot, not most.
>>
>>66857632
how about no
>>
>>66858128
Cruz is a rat and everyone knows that. It's not just his face. However he is still more acceptable than an independent candidate.
>>
>>66856037
Don't count out Kasich yet. He has very dangerous donors.
>>
>>66858983
You're referring, I assume, to the Koch brothers.
>>
>>66858453
need to win 8 states to be qualified for nomination. If no 8 states and go convention, they can't be nominated
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.