[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trick question: God is called the King of kings. So is God's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: God enthroned.jpg (13 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
God enthroned.jpg
13 KB, 236x236
Trick question: God is called the King of kings. So is God's monarchy an Absolute Monarchy or a Constitutional Monarchy?

The answer will be revealed shortly, but for now let's see your answers.
>>
>>66854243
>comparing God to humans
>>
>>66854243
god is a libertarian because he wants you to rule yourself... while walking in eden. we are perpetually trying to cover our nakedness. it doesn't work, you have to do things for yourself.
>>
I think it simply means he rules above all
>>
Uchiha kageism
>>
>>66854243

Well, God has absolute power, but it is against his nature to perform acts of unrighteousness.

The 'constitution' is the laws which God has laid out and we are to abide by, and these laws are the best for everyone really. To go against the laws/constitution that he has laid out and revealed to us would be unrighteous, not something God would do.

So by definition it has to be a constitutional monarchy.
>>
>>66854243
Absolute Monarchy of course.
>God getting limited by constitution.
top fucking kek.

the biblical god(if he exists) can defy a lot of the "rules" that he put on his subject, killing, torture, causing intentional suffering etc etc.

people iit just cognitive dissonance, their personal political beliefs come into conflict with god.
>>
Constitutional if viewed through the lens that the 10 commandments is his Constitution.

Absolute because he can do whatever he wants
>>
>>66854856

>the biblical god(if he exists) can defy a lot of the "rules" that he put on his subject

Maybe your fake God "allah" can mehmet, but the real Christian God cannot defy his own law as that would be unrighteous and imply the law is not perfect.

>killing
There's nothing wrong with killing, murder is against God's law, not killing

>torture
Torture is biblical, that's what hell is, endless torture

>cause intentional suffering
That's not against God's law, God tests both the wicked and the righteous. And 99.999% of the time, God isn't causing the suffering, he simply wills to allow it to happen.
>>
>>66854355
If god is all powerful, then he, at the moment of your creation, knew everything you would ever do in your life. He knew from the chemicals he put into your brain how you would react to certain stimuli, what choices you would make, and what situations would arise in your life.

It's the most Absolute Monarchical situation you could possibly conceive of.

Even the atheists are just controlled opposition in this scenario.
>>
>>66854856
well good thing the devil exists too
>>
>>66854243

Neither you dumb fuck, it's a Theocracy.
>>
>>66855374

God knowing the results does not violate your free will. He may know the outcome of every single decision in your life, but that doesn't mean you don't still make the choice of your own free will.

Everyone (except Jesus) has broken God's law at least once in their life, and he allowed that to happen. People break the constitution which leads them to hell, but God also put in the constitution a way to escape the punishment for breaking the constitution, that is Jesus.

God does not perform acts of evil, he does not break his own law, he does not perform unrighteousness, he does not tolerate wickedness in his midst, he is bounded by his own constitution that he created, it is his nature.
>>
>>66854355
>he wants you to rule yourself
Actually he told the Jews that was a bad idea, but they insisted.
>>
>>66855374
Yeah but he gives you free will, and that is so you may reach your metaphorical promise land.

That's why born again christians are a thing. They go fug off, lose everything and realize that god is still there.

Been there done that, seen it... a million times.. God is all knowing, but your own personal will is also a testament in itself. Kind of like writing your own story with your creator.

Are you implying there is no free will?
>>
>>66854243
Here's the answer: it's whatever you want it to be.
>>
>>66854649

>'but it is against his nature to perform acts of unrighteousness'

God cannot do evil because he defines what evil is in the first place. Everything God decides to do is good by default. If he decides to do something, then it becomes good because he does it.

Sinning literally means to go up against the will of god.

God as a monarch has much more power and authority than a simple absolute monarch. An absolute monarch does not have the power to define what good and evil is, only God has that power.
>>
>>66855559
Theocracies don't have to be monarchies you stupid fuck, God's rule would be a Theocratic Monarchy, jesus you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>66855374
>Atheists are just controlled opposition
But which god is the right one? Or are they all right and simply different facets of the same being?
>>
>>66856056
>Hai guys let me hear your thoughts
>Stupid fuck OMG FUCK YOU STUPID REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Op is a faggot
>>
>>66856291
You threw the first stone here>>66855559
faggot. My retaliation is just, bitch.
>>
>>66855848

>Sinning literally means to go up against the will of god.

No it doesn't, sinning is to break the LAW of God, not go against his will.

>God cannot do evil because he defines what evil is in the first place.

Not really, "evil" is anything that is contradictory to the holy nature of God. His nature is unchanging, so evil is defined only by being contradictory to his nature, he does not directly define what evil is.

>Everything God decides to do is good by default. If he decides to do something, then it becomes good because he does it.

No, everything that God does is good, because it abides by his nature and his law. He is the absolute standard of goodness and righteousness. He can't just decide tomorrow that homosexuality is suddenly ok.
>>
>>66856414
That wasn't me you raging autist

>op in real life
>reeeeeeeeeee
https://youtu.be/CTOoYxOf92s
>>
>>66854243
I thought it was the king of beers? Where the fuck are you getting your metaphors?
>>
>>66856414
If those 2 posters' ID colors seem similar to you, you're colorblind. Go see a doctor and get some sweet benefits for being a disabled person.
>>
File: greenpill.png (241 KB, 700x699) Image search: [Google]
greenpill.png
241 KB, 700x699
The Demiurge is but a despot.
>>
>>66854243
god is a mystery and apolitical on top of that.
funny how you call it a trick question.

>implying he isn't a metaphysical stream of pure cosmic energy
>implying he is a sentient being
>>
>>66856649
Stop siding with them you fucking retarded brain dead fingoloid savage, I clearly not in the wrong here.
>>
>>66856414

Congratulations you've managed to prove that, if nothing else, you are a monstrously retarded faggot.
>>
>>66856876
We can at least define his rulership though.
>>
File: St. Michael slaying the Dragon.jpg (13 KB, 170x284) Image search: [Google]
St. Michael slaying the Dragon.jpg
13 KB, 170x284
>>66854243
Thread answer: God's Constitutional Monarchy is his Absolute Monarchy because he would never sin, therefore he would never break or violate Divine Law, i.e. what he cursed Satan/the Devil for doing.
>>
>>66856945
You really should have made it clear in your OP post that you're a muslim. Everyone replied to you thinking you were a christian (because of your flag) so you can only blame yourself for all the butthurt you've gained from this thread.
>>
File: Johann_Heinrich_Füssli_0111.jpg (249 KB, 2024x2855) Image search: [Google]
Johann_Heinrich_Füssli_0111.jpg
249 KB, 2024x2855
>>66858333
I'm not a mudslime. Now go listen to your faggot mongoloid death metal while you pretend to be Nordic you edgy slut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I_nmGKS5sI
>>
>>66859249
You're definitely acting like a muslim though. No other religion is well known for breeding people that are offended even more easily than niggers.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.