[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this really how lefties think the world works?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (48 KB, 1851x279) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
48 KB, 1851x279
Is this really how lefties think the world works?
>>
>>66853533

>The govt. is not allowed to become Tyrannical.

But what if the government then adds ANOTHER amendment that says that they are allowed to define tyranny?

Checkmate.
>>
What is inaccurate about that post?
>>
>>66853663
the whole constitution is supposed to stop the government from being tyrannical and it's already being stepped on, what is one amendment going to do?
>>
File: Ronald Shrump.gif (4 MB, 640x333) Image search: [Google]
Ronald Shrump.gif
4 MB, 640x333
>neogaf
I have a account just to fuck with those faggots. Say anything even remotely out of their hivemind and they shit their pants.
>>
>>66854119
I said some BLM protesters were using anti-police messaging with their chants and was perma-banned. It's truly a cancerous leftist community, they don't like dissenting opinions.
>>
File: 1425581031272.png (175 KB, 227x289) Image search: [Google]
1425581031272.png
175 KB, 227x289
>>66853759
Totally, bro.. Totally.
>>
>>66853759
But what if what the lefties say about Trump being Hitler turns out to be true? What if he doesn't listen to the constitution once he is president anon? Who is going to stop him stumping on us?
>>
>>66853533
>lets just make it illegal for the government to become tyrannical, then you wont need even need the right to vote!
>>
>>66853533
>the government is not allowed to become tyrannical.

But dude, if you can just like, change amendments, can't you totally just get rid of the part where the government can't become tyrannical, man?
>>
File: 326833.jpg (21 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
326833.jpg
21 KB, 480x270
By the way this was in a thread about a Trump supporter being bailed out by his neighbour bringing out his gun after three thugs threatened to 'pop a cap' on his ass.

Their reaction? Literally the first post is that all guns should be banned...
>>
>>66854708
>Who is going to stop him stumping on us?

are you literally an idiot? citizens will, citizens that have millions of guns and the right to protect their country
>>
>>66853533
>The govt is not allowed to become tyrannical
My fucking sides
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 357x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 357x230
>>66853533

What part of "...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." is so hard for libtarded automatons to understand? There is a very good reason those particular words were chosen, and there is a very good reason those words were placed second in order and right behind the right to freedom of speech, press, assembly, and petition.

Drugs are banned in the United States. Law abiding people do not consume drugs. Criminals consume drugs, sell drugs, produce drugs, and steal drugs. Banning guns is never going to happen, and one reason for that is because a ban on guns will ensure that only criminal subhumans have guns.
>>
>>66856282
hahah check china m8
>>
>>66853533

>Implying it isn't how the world works

If we made it unconstitutional to become Tyrannical we would just stop when we started becoming Tyrannical
>>
>>66853533
No that's how that one guy thinks. Stop posting random plebs from Facebook and yahoo answers like it means jack shit
>>
>>66855995
Are you an idiot or did you not check OP and the the b8 i was responding to?
>>
>>66853533
Why don't you just ban murder? Then mass shootings won't be an issue.
>>
>>66853835
Those amendments don't mean shit, you're right about that.

However the people that support them do mean something, and if too many people like the poster in OP's image continue to exist then it's only a matter of time before democracy fails and we lose rights.

The only real rights we have are the ones we can maintain.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.