[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adam Carolla
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: AdamCarolla.jpg (38 KB, 286x450) Image search: [Google]
AdamCarolla.jpg
38 KB, 286x450
/pol/'s thoughts on Adam Carolla? Possibly illiterate and often repetitive, but funny as shit and his diagnoses of society's ills have been accurate and prescient. Noticed something was off about Bruce Jenner back in like '99 on Loveline. Ostracized by Hollywood because of his politically incorrect opinions.
>>
Aceman
>>
>>66852803

Insufferable and pretentious.

Peaked back when Man Show got cancelled
>>
he's on my list of based jews
>>
https://soundcloud.com/user41479129/loveline-bruce-jenner-october-15-1998

Actually it was 1998, he said bruce jenner was "becoming a woman"
>>
>>66852803

>"In fifty years we'll all be chicks"

He was almost spot on about that. Trannies are stronger than ever, feminism is stronger than ever, the average male worships women and even young "alpha males" literally devote their entire lives to worshiping women.

Women are the superior gender in western society, and we let them be.
>>
>>66853051

Not jewish, but does have a jew fro and loves the jews because they're successful and good at raising families
>>
he isn't funny , just ranting and complaining.
>>
>>66853317

Yeah he's been ranting about the nu-male uprising for like a decade
>>
>>66852803
I liked Loveline. It molded me into the weirdo I am today.

also holocaust call

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPvZXUhqeNc
>>
Typical slimy kike, never adds anything of value to a discussion and just goes on racist rants. Now, I have no problem with people being racist but it's literally all he has and it gets obnoxious hearing a kike talk about how they're superior to the goyim.
>>
>>66853556

Yeah that's basically his thing now, but the comedy is sprinkled throughout his ranting. Probably funnier on loveline, e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0srMqD-4rDI
>>
>>66853556

he occasionally makes some lucid observations in the middle of all the rambling though
>>
>>66852803
I liked the book, wasn't that funny but entertaining most of the way.
A few of the sections felt like pure filler though
>>
File: comm1801.jpg (16 KB, 300x231) Image search: [Google]
comm1801.jpg
16 KB, 300x231
His best days are behind him but he's still better than Adam Curry.
>>
He was very funny on loveline, very very funny radio host, but he is not relevant anymore. Quitting loveline to take a untested morning show host job was the biggest mistake of his life
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.