[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck are the Chinese supposed to cyber attack the US?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: li-china-poverty-rtr2rz56.jpg (160 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
li-china-poverty-rtr2rz56.jpg
160 KB, 620x349
They eat cockroaches and dogs and live in extremely contaminated cities, also they get paid like one dollar a day and have no freedom.
>>
>>66852081
you shut your fuck
>>
>>66852161
>le triggered chinese man using proxy
>>
File: 1452836813996.jpg (22 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
1452836813996.jpg
22 KB, 659x659
>>66852081
Probably because your assumptions are false, dirty spic

BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L
>>
>>66852161
Calm down, Texas. Use your words.
>>
>>66852385
I'm totally gonna build the wall.

When you pay for it.
>>
File: build_wall.gif (3 MB, 341x270) Image search: [Google]
build_wall.gif
3 MB, 341x270
>>66852478
US controls the banking system. Godemperor will just seize Mexicuck's assets to cover the cost.

But you won't build shit. Immigrant spics can fuck off.
>>
>>66852081
>hey eat cockroaches and dogs and live in extremely contaminated cities, also they get paid like one dollar a day and have no freedom.

I thought you wanted to talk about China....
But then you go and talk about Mexico.
>>
>>66852081
Gotta love Western propaganda.
>>
>>66854674
Hong Kong is practically independent from china
>>
>>66852081
Nice cold war propaganda. I've been there and it's fine, in fact in many places the infrastructure is better than the US.
>>
>>66852081
t.Mexico
>>
>>66854888
THIS. If all China was independent it could turn the table and BTFO the US.
>>
>>66854923
Sure in some of the well developed areas, there isn't any argument to the "nice" areas. But we're discussing the places that are left to rot like bronze age tribes.

Fucking chink defence force is ridiculous
>>
>>66852081
They spin a wok really fast and aim an antenna towards US.
>>
>>66854923

>comparing our poorest areas to China's richest places

c'mon
>>
>>66854674
And just think.

Every single person that lives in the buildings in that photo looks exactly the same.

I'll never buy the whole "No, they look just as different as white people, you're just not used to them."

White people, even black people, have a much higher % difference in facial features than Asians.

I honestly can't tell the difference between a lot of those K-pop bands, especially when they chance their makeup & hair drastically.

Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, could completely change their appearance and everyone would still instantly know who they were.

With Asian, it's like, all they have to do is style their hair different and suddenly you don't recognize them anymore.

Is it just me?
>>
>>66855337
Thats because K-pop stars all get the same face plastered on. They aren't born like that. Natural Koreans are ugly as fuck.
>>
>>66855715
Wow. Asians really do hate each other!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.