[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid gunnut mom gets shoot in the back!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: retard_gunnut_mom.jpg (70 KB, 634x960) Image search: [Google]
retard_gunnut_mom.jpg
70 KB, 634x960
OMG TOP KEK!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3484064/Pro-gun-poster-girl-shot-four-year-old-son-driving-Florida-boy-pistol-seat-truck.html

Go ahead and whine now you gunnuts wawawa MUH GUNZ!
>>
This will be the end of Trump's campaign.
>>
Why are gun owners so irresponsible?
>>
>>66851869
They are making us look bad.
>>
File: rtc2015.gif (83 KB, 676x509) Image search: [Google]
rtc2015.gif
83 KB, 676x509
>>66851720

Whine about what?

We're winning.
>>
>prominent pro-gun advocate

She posts some image macros on facebook. Wow.

If you consider her 'prominent', then I;m practically Wayne Lapierre for everything I've done over the years.
>>
File: proud_liberal.png (487 KB, 449x685) Image search: [Google]
proud_liberal.png
487 KB, 449x685
>woman gets shot in accident
>liberals laugh and make fun of her

>nigger gets shot while breaking the law
>liberals immediately jump to the criminal's defense, ruin the cop's life and call anyone who disagrees with them a racist

Right wing death squads when?
>>
>>66851720
>implying that the story isn't a CIA op
>>
File: 1457576879080.gif (875 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
1457576879080.gif
875 KB, 268x268
>>66852076
Tomorrow the headlines will read

> Wayne LaPierre admits to posting on 4chan
>>
>>66851720
i just had a brief conversation with my housemate about this

>haha wowwww, just desserts right anon?
>how is it that you can make fun of that chick's misfortune, but go absolutely mental whenever someone says bruce jenner is a man
>i dont.. um... i... what... fff.... ahhh

i love tormenting this bitch. i can't believe she still considers me a friend.
>>
>>66852361
cauz the bitch freaking had it coming! ITs funny as hell IMO. The literal definition if irony doesn't make the headlines often.
>>
>>66852216

>I came to debate anti-gunners.
>I stayed for the anime tiddies.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (26 KB, 620x572) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
26 KB, 620x572
>>66852075
>>
>>66852216
Trump was on Fresh prince?
>>
>>66851987
>us

When this is a group? Supporter who support Trump is fine but another supporter who defines you? Full of shit, nothing to feel bad about.
>>
>people still think the problem is guns
sigh
>>
>.45

Surprised they didn't have to scrape her off the inside of the car
>>
>>66851869
Correction: Why are women so irresponsible?
>>
>>66853121
Yeah but how are we going to keep fucking retards like this from getting guns? I think most people would agree if you are an irresponsible shit like this, you should not own a gun, but it's another story trying to figure it out before it's too late.
>>
File: batman laughing.jpg (76 KB, 519x600) Image search: [Google]
batman laughing.jpg
76 KB, 519x600
>Gilt may face criminal charges if the State Attorney's Office determine there was negligence on how the child obtained the firearm.
>>
>>66853356
>Yeah but how are we going to keep fucking retards like this from getting guns?

>how do we stop giving guns to retards
hmmm
how about
don't sell them to retards?
>>
>>66853356
>how are we going to keep fucking retards like this from getting guns

We don't.

You're literally twice as likely to be struck by lightning than to have shit like this happen to you.
>>
I usually prefer stories where the little kid accidentally shoots themselves and dies, but this is pretty good too.
>>
>>66853356

There are half a billion unregistered guns in the US.

Anyone who thinks you can disarm any particular individual here belongs in a fucking mental institution.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.