[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yesallwomen >catcalling >cosplay is not consent I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 1200x800
>yesallwomen
>catcalling
>cosplay is not consent

I live in DC and I've seen a tranny get harassed by black guys.

Do SJWs not want to admit the harassers are not white
>>
>>66850563
>Do SJWs not want to admit the harassers are not white

Nothing about the progressive stack or cultural marxism makes any sense.
>>
This shit again.
>>
No, which is why her videos were almost immediately forgotten.
>>
>>66850563
This girl was accused of racism after releasing her videos because all of her harassment was from nigs. They accused her of editing the footage to only include blacks. These people are delusional.
>>
>>66850563

It's not actually harassment, that is normal courting behavior.

There are more single white men/asian men because we have been trained not to "harass" women.

Every "wet" spell I have ever had in my life was when I started acting like a chad. It's the way of the world man. Nut up
>>
>>66850932

>6+66

that is pretty cool i guess
>>
>>66850563
>>66850563
>progressives
>admitting that they are wrong about muh evil white man
Their entire ideology would fall apart overnight if they had to face the fact that white men aren't as evil as they're painting them. It's just a survival mechanism at this point.
>>
>>66850869
Which video?
>>
>>66850869
Haha yes I remember that.

They claimed she edited out all the white guys.
>>
>>66850563

>>Do SJWs not want to admit the harassers are not white
Of course they don't. But really look how much effort is thrown out there to get attention. Then when it no longer works they get a little more loud and ugly. Then when people forget about that... they become a little more loud and ugly again.
>>
>>66850563
Where in DC, familius?
>>
Every woman will tell you that they get constantly harassed exclusively by blacks and Mexicans but it's always the creepy white guy who is like 1 out of 100 who they complain about most. Women love the attention don't listen to them. They claim they hate it and that its oppressive but everything they do is for attention
>>
>>66851344
Of the girl in OPs pic. This was a thing in NYC that made national news. She just walked around the city in that outfit for a day and recorded all the harassment she got, then uploaded it to jewtube or something. She made a point of saying that her outfit was long sleeve shirt and pants, not something provocative.

Bitch move if you ask me, but she did get a lot of harassment and it was all black.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
>>
>>66851627

This.

They only hate it when you aren't confident about yourself when doing it.

White men need to stop giving a fuck about the social inhibitions that their female counterparts have dropped.
>>
>>66851664
I know she said after the fact that there were all sorts of people she got calls from, but the video/audio was bad for those parts so she couldn't use them. The only parts that looked decent were when it was black dudes.
>>
>>66850932

this

western society has gone to shit because of things like this, even in the OP pic, what that woman does would have been considered extremely rude decades ago

these people are living in a twisted, fragile world that is about to collapse around them
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 640x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 640x343
>>66850869
>people of all backgrounds

Lmao, they couldn't find a single white harassment case no matter how hard they tried
>>
>>66850563
Bitch has nice knockers
>>
>>66851832
It kind of blew up in their faces for a bunch of different reasons. I don't think they expected the video to get that level of exposure.

At any rate, I suspect the videos that are up now are actually edited to include as many whites and latinos as possible.
>>
>>66852016
I wonder if they have some kind of interest in making people believe catcalling is a problem...

Oh wait, please donate to their nonprofit!?!? Gee just because it's nonprofit doesn't mean they can't raise their salaries to eat up 99% of the donated money

Fucking scam artists, worst part is they are taking money from the good people out there
>>
>>66850697
when did pol stop fingering the jew? of course it doesnt make sense, subversion is synonymous with confusion and trickery
>>
>>66852016

Is that something to be proud of? Why aren't white men trying to get laid anymore?
>>
>>66850563
Remember how that Latvian chick made a video where she walked and wasn't harassed because she lived in a country of white people?
>>
>>66851664
> How are you this morning?

> Hi beautiful - god bless

HOW HORRIBLE OMG

She's not even hot anyway
>>
>>66852590
She looks like a fucking nigger.
>>
>>66850932
>I'm an alpha pick-up artist
>I spend my time on an image board for children
Totally credible.
>>
>>66850563
I'm a degenerate if I want to hump her?
>>
>>66850563
iirc it was actually cut to make the catcalls seem more frequent than they were.
>>
>>66851664
Ok, frankly I would harass her
>>
>>66854121
dont try to understand the motivation of a female, the disconnect from the ego and superego is too massive. this was an attempt at validation masked as a humble documentary on the state of society. absolute fucking degeneracy
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.