[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating a TS, Degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: notatrap.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
notatrap.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
what if they look 12?
>>
File: Lady Merch K.jpg (215 KB, 881x848) Image search: [Google]
Lady Merch K.jpg
215 KB, 881x848
>>66847447
>>
>>66847447

Yes, Anthony
>>
Then it's double degenerate you faggot.
>>
File: image.gif (473 KB, 297x212) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
473 KB, 297x212
>he thinks fucking a man isnt degenerate
>>
>>66847447
That one is ugly op. big ass nose, no chin, fat ass cheeks.

no.
>>
>>66847447
If they wernt born XX then yes its degenerate, what board do you think you are on?
>>
File: 1429770524789.jpg (14 KB, 468x345) Image search: [Google]
1429770524789.jpg
14 KB, 468x345
>>66847447
is that you sue?
>>
(/*_*)/ SAGE SAGE SAGE

WE FORM RELATIONSHIPS FOR SURVIVAL, AND TO FORM BONDS THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME. TRAPS/TRANS ARE STERILE AND IMMATURE. THEY DO NOT MAKE LIFELONG COMMITMENTS.
>>
File: 95930.png (103 KB, 212x239) Image search: [Google]
95930.png
103 KB, 212x239
I was ALL IN with the O&A hate, but when people are unironically complaining about "white supremacy" to intimidate sponsors, you know you're at the point where it's beyond goofing and infiltrated by SJWs.

Don't get me wrong, Ant's proven himself to be quite the bitch-boy in trannygate, but SJWs are intent on pushing "rayyycis" shit with it along with revisionism (e.g. acting as though Ant was never a critical part of O&A's glory days).
>>
>>66847895
His show now is SOOOOOOOOO fucking boring. I say this as a day one subscriber. He needs a constant second mic to bounce off of.

I miss lil yimmy coming in. Has been a no show since the whole Dani go lightly fiasco.

But yeah, to deny the fact that Anthony was an integral part of the show is pure fuckery.
>>
File: 3453453453.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
3453453453.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>>66847447
>wants to date a man dressed as a girl
>only thing he has which a real girl doesn't is a dick
>literally likes dick
>also wants this man to look 12
>>
All the faggots that keeping posting threads about traps need to go back.
>>
>>66847447
id fuck it
>>
>>66848288
I agree with you completely. I watched the first episode when he first started, with an open mind that I may subscribe if it blows me away, and it was fucking awful. That was the one with Dice.

Since then I pirated it here and there, and it remained incredibly fucking boring. NYC studio or not. I did, however, find the Bill Nye episode funny, but that was pretty much exclusively due to Dipaolo.

He should have had a second mic from the very beginning, and he should have structured his show as closely as possible to a regular radio format. Something like what Art Bell was doing for a while with Midnight in the Desrt, where despite broadcasting from the internet, it felt like real radio.

But yeah, the subreddit is at times hilarious, and seeing Opie, Jim, and Ant get their balls collectively smashed is glorious. No doubt though that it has taken a turn to being widely influenced by tumblr tards when they're suggesting Nopie shows aren't good now because of Ant, or that Ant should not talk about popular news stories or events just because he names the nigger.
>>
>>66847447

Dating dude with skirt, i never get how it's not homo.
>>
>>66849174
It's really only homo if you suck the cock or take it in the ass. Having them suck your cock or you fucking them in the ass is no homo tho.
>>
If im already a trap, is it more degenerate for me to date other traps? I just really dont find masculine men attractive but i prefer penis over vagina
>>
>>66847447
You gonna dox us too, Ant?
>>
>>66849259
Putting your dick in the ass of something with a penis is 100% homo. Enjoy your aids. Enjoy stuffing your dick in a guys poop shoot fag.
>>
>>66847447
>what if they look 12?
If they look 12 it's totally fine, nothing degenerate about pedophilia.
>>
>>66847596
Yeah, I like sexy women with strong jaws and no ass.
>>
>>66849728
You sound pretty gay to me, pal.
>>
>>66847447
yes it's degenerate cause you can't have kids
>>
>>66849798
he's not actually 12 though, so its ok
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.